Forum › Swap ⇔ Swap discussion

joined May 23, 2015

It often amuses me seeing people trying to guess what will happen based on chapter titles, because they're often completely wrong.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Natsuko, if you ever feel shy for touching Haruko's body while swapped, just remember that Haruko is probably having a blast with yours.

I would love it if the next chapter is like a Side B where it shows what Haruko did in her body

Might be too nsfw for that manga, unfortunately (?) :p

edit : On a more serious tone, checked the volume's content table and next chapter is named "cold side Haruko", so we'll get to see what she did with that body. At least the sfw parts. XD

Haruko seems to be well behaved enough for it to not get nsfw

last edited at May 24, 2017 10:14AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

"It really does feel nice lying on your stomach"

Are you dissing Haruko's (lack of) boobs?

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Haruko seems to be well behaved enough for it to not get nsfw

Yeah, my bad, it's not like she jumps at any chance to grope some boobs. :p

last edited at May 24, 2017 11:04AM

joined Apr 25, 2017

This is really cutsie, but i would like a bit more actual romance. I really liked the vibe of chapter 13 and 14 ( i think it was those ) when Natsuko kept thinking about if she would give Haruko to the girl from the other class.

joined Apr 28, 2016

Still does its job at kicking away bad vibes hnngg

joined Sep 19, 2014

"I have come to give you my body" was the best line in this chapter XD

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

I don't know why it bothers me so much, but the other friend of Natsuko's is named Satsuki, not Itsuki. ;____;

Aasami
joined Aug 9, 2016

I don't know why it bothers me so much, but the other friend of Natsuko's is named Satsuki, not Itsuki. ;____;

If it bothers you that much you should report the typo on Doki's website! I hear they are rather good at fixing derps :>

last edited at Jun 4, 2017 6:52PM

joined May 23, 2015

It's kind of an easy mistake to make, and while I normally catch it, it occasionally slips through.

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

I can smell...

joined Jul 26, 2016

And then Haruko was a Fuyumi.

Kuvl_u-8
joined Nov 1, 2015

a lot more sfw that it could have been. did she had boobs right there and wasn't groping them ? the cold must have affected her too much :(

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

a lot more sfw that it could have been. did she had boobs right there and wasn't groping them ? the cold must have affected her too much :(

Must be this: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/CantActPervertedTowardALoveInterest

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Or she did off-screen the day before while we were following Natsuko so she was all "played out" by the time we got to her. :p

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

I love how comfortable they are now, kissing when Haruko (in Natsuko's body) is only wrapped in a bath towel :3

joined May 23, 2015

I have the feeling that half the reason she does it at this point is for the reaction, so it's not as fun when she's alone.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I have the feeling that half the reason she does it at this point is for the reaction, so it's not as fun when she's alone.

That makes total sense.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

That sensual welcoming home kiss though.....

After one just walked out of shower as well.

I know it would be too early, but them making love while kissing and swapping around must be a surreal experience

last edited at Jun 6, 2017 9:33PM

AliceMagratroid
joined Mar 15, 2016

A loving father, that's very rare in manga not gonna lie.

Blackness
joined Jul 7, 2017

Haha, what a fun manga. I hope it continues longer. Wonder if that boy clerk gave up on her, 'cause she already had a girlfriend?

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Problem with this manga is all the characters are lovable, so you root for all of them. Even the girl in love with Haruko.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Problem with this manga is all the characters are lovable, so you root for all of them. Even the girl in love with Haruko.

So where is the problem?

Kaede
joined Nov 20, 2016

Was this dropped? It was coming out pretty regularly until right before the last chapter (a week without swapping).

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Was this dropped? It was coming out pretty regularly until right before the last chapter (a week without swapping).

If I recall correctly, Doki usually waits for the tankoubons (is that what they're called?) so that they can translate the version of the manga with the highest quality... and the volumes of this manga take a loooong time to come out. I think that's why there was a one-year gap between Volume 1 and Volume 2. Of course, I'm probably wrong, so feel free to correct me if I'm off base.

To reply you must either login or sign up.