Forum › Posts by AliceMagratroid

AliceMagratroid
Image Comments 20 Feb 16:09
joined Mar 15, 2016
Dxh6khnvmaa2m5c-orig

Incest shippers are the worst. Just kill yourselves instead of fapping to fucking your family or whatever.

AliceMagratroid
joined Mar 15, 2016

It was more like an autobiography in manga form. The mangaka was a lesbian and it chronicled her self. I think at one point she slept with an older woman.

AliceMagratroid
Image Comments 04 Jan 13:10
joined Mar 15, 2016

Finally found the source.

AliceMagratroid
joined Mar 15, 2016

A loving father, that's very rare in manga not gonna lie.

AliceMagratroid
joined Mar 15, 2016

Is it weird that I feel the worst for You? Riko seem to be more affected by her death than Chika, the one You loved. Or is Chika is some sort of denial about it?

Chika is canonically a shit friend who doesn't deserve You. Bitch is supposed to be a leader, yet she casts aside her supposed 'friends' for some hot new thing? And she doesn't even apologize to You for ignoring her? What a fucking retard.

last edited at May 28, 2017 5:48AM

AliceMagratroid
Image Comments 23 May 10:08
joined Mar 15, 2016
Jqbrhbq

Starting them early eh Riko?

AliceMagratroid
joined Mar 15, 2016

Still can't get over how badly the anime fucked up You's arc. Who wants to bet S2 will go back to ignoring her and pandering chikariko for 13 more episodes?

last edited at Jul 6, 2017 7:23AM

AliceMagratroid
joined Mar 15, 2016

liking tohou

what's it like being a pedophile?

last edited at Oct 22, 2016 11:45AM by Nezchan

AliceMagratroid
joined Mar 15, 2016

yay it's translated! Also am I the only one who doesn't ship chikariko? It's too pushed :/

and

Sorry for saying this but, while watching the show, I've always thought that Chikariko was being forced down our throats. I felt really bad for You, who's a really good friend, as seen on ep 1, because the show concentrated too much on Chikariko. I don't ship ChikaYou though, I just really like You as a character.

I agree. Sunrise is pushing ChikaRiko it's actually making me hate both characters. It was fine in KimiKokoro, but it was pretty much unbearable in the anime - all the writers cared about were ChikaRiko moments and the third years' petty drama, all the while reducing the actually popular girls (You, Yoshiko, Hanamaru, and Ruby) to memes past their episodes. Don't even get me started on You's arc, where she didn't even directly talk to Chika about her problems.

Honestly, Anchan and Rikyako are the only redeeming aspects of Chika and Riko. Everything else is just pandering a forced ship.

Personally, i like ChikaRiko and i don't think it was super forced? Sure, they had a lot of moments but that's not stopping you from shipping them with other girls (ppl alrdy do that considering all the youriko and yohariko art i've seen on twitter). I feel like their moments did a good job at fleshing out their relationship. they inspire each other!! and Riko was able to find her love for piano again because of Chika~

Please tell me you're not serious. PRACTICALLY EVERY EPISODE OF THE ANIME had a fucking Chikariko moment while the non-third year girls got only 1 episode.

last edited at Oct 21, 2016 4:45PM

AliceMagratroid
joined Mar 15, 2016

I miss the real LoveLive pairings! :'(
Lol....I'll prob be able to transition as we get more of the Aquors pairings....

Sunshine IS Love Live. Dumbass.

AliceMagratroid
joined Mar 15, 2016

Unlike in Honoraba where she plays the martyr, she actually acts oblivious because she wouldn't want to make everyone sad. And she's straight. Or at least she thinks she is. I mean, come on. 9 girls in the group and not a single one is straight? That's just weird right there.

Chill. Wouldn't want some nerd to get butthurt over his waifus now, would we? ;)