Forum › Swap ⇔ Swap discussion

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

sorathecrow posted:

Stuff like this always puts me off a bit in how weird it is to me that they're totally cool with making out but they can't seem to stop dancing around the topic of relationships. It almost feels bait-y, in the weirdest way, like all this contact is okay but they can't just talk about it overtly.

That's why I prefer the side couple, they're open about it and they're not embarrassed to say it... Just like in Sakura trick Although Sakura trick's case is because the main is very ...Innocent?

(replying to both comments here)
Storywise, it's because once the main couple actually get together, it often marks the end of the story, so yeah, side couples are always more upfront and get more actual progress.

And they're not all that cool about making out too. Well, Haruko totally is, but Natsuko often mention how they shouldn't kiss all the time, but looses out to the swapping usefulness.

Fb_img_1527421130856
joined Jun 18, 2015

I think maybe just maybe what natsuko said the first time she met ayu is true and ayu fall for natsuko while she was in haruko's body, and now she falling for haruko in natsuko's body

Also im looking towards chapter 26 "a week without swapping"

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol! So, someone who can see through the swap? :3 I look forward to the confusion she will endure ^_^ hehehe

If you mean Ayu, she can't, though she certainly fell in love with Haruko all over again without noticing.

That's what I meant tho! Her love is strong enough she finds it in different bodies with ease! Lol

Err...wait, that sounds a bit... >.<

joined Jul 26, 2016

"Ayu is confused!"

The rate it's going, this'll end up rather more a ménage à trois than a triangle lel

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

So i'm not one to judge an author's works, but this mangaka has some sketchy stuff in her past and makes me wonder how she ended up drawing such a cute series

This comment made me look up Tomekichi's stuff on sadpanda and it looks like her favorite thing is crossdressing/gender bending. Somebody probably suggested body swapping to her as a natural extension.

There is some history of that - look at the author Higashiyama Shou - he did a great, cute series Prism - it got cancelled due to plagiarism of an ad, which I thought was nonsense. He did a great, cute series, Stretch. Look at his listing on Manga Updates:

Name Genre Year

Adult, Hentai, Lolicon 2007

Adult, Hentai, Lolicon 2008

Adult, Hentai, Lolicon 2010

Prism Comedy, Drama, Romance, School Life, Yuri 2010

Adult, Drama, Hentai, Lolicon, Romance 2013

Stretch Comedy, Drama, Seinen, Slice of Life 2013

I don't think his other stuff is worth searching.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Storywise, it's because once the main couple actually get together, it often marks the end of the story, so yeah, side couples are always more upfront and get more actual progress.

Makes sense. Still rooting for poor Natsuko, though. She'd never be able to prevent Haruko from looking at other women and enjoying it when they hug her. That's a given. But I hope they work something out where she gets some kid of commitment from Haruko. I think Natsuko's very romantic.

vanilla salt
Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

i like ayu better, natsuko is a tsundere and joykiller

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

^ Natsuko isn't a tsundere, she usually show some degree of affection to Haruko and is never cold toward her or pretend she has no interest in her. Mostly, she just has yet to accept her feelings toward Haruko and try to cling to her idea that kisses are something special that shouldn't be done so lightly while losing to the "swapping usefulness".

In a way, that attitude kinda highlight that she is into Haruko quite a bit as she's usually more reluctant to the idea of trying to swap with others (even her close friends who she should be comfortable with). Makes the whole "it's okay because it's useful !" looks kinda weak of an excuse as if it was really that, she'd have tried swapping with her other friends already instead of finding excuses to keep it special between Haruko and her.

To me, it feels like Ayu is mostly there as a way to have Natsuko face her own feelings toward Haruko by having a character who put the whole romantic attraction in the spotlight and in a serious manner instead of a joke, as with her friends.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Chantelune posted:

To me, it feels like Ayu is mostly there as a way to have Natsuko face her own feelings toward Haruko by having a character who put the whole romantic attraction in the spotlight and in a serious manner instead of a joke, as with her friends.

I don't want to see Ayu's broken heart as a plot device.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I WANT SOME DRAMA!!!! AND SOON!!!! THE STORY DOESN'T SEEM TO BE GOING ANYWHERE, ANYTIME SOON!!!!!! LOVE TRIANGLES FTW!!!!!!

joined Apr 28, 2016

Chantelune posted:

She'll probably be confused then more persistent when she learns the truth xD

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Chantelune posted:

That makes total sense.

Going into it Ayu knew Haruko was Natsuko's lover, and she boldly announced she'd fight Natsuko for her. Hopefully that prepares her heart for the possibility of losing.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Natsuko, if you ever feel shy for touching Haruko's body while swapped, just remember that Haruko is probably having a blast with yours.

Capture
joined Feb 5, 2017

On page 3 of chapter 24, it says "Haruko-chan" but shouldn't it say "Natsuko-chan"? sorry if i'm wrong, but it looks like the names got mixed up.

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Funny

Himawari-san_v04_ch33_005
joined Mar 6, 2017

I know haruko was joking here but she's already on the level of "I have come to give you my body"
man, that was good on many ways :D

On page 3 of chapter 24, it says "Haruko-chan" but shouldn't it say "Natsuko-chan"? sorry if i'm wrong, but it looks like the names got mixed up.

yup, it should be natsuko, since they haven't swapped yet

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Natsuko, if you ever feel shy for touching Haruko's body while swapped, just remember that Haruko is probably having a blast with yours.

I would love it if the next chapter is like a Side B where it shows what Haruko did in her body

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

squeals That kiss was so damn domestic! <333

joined Jul 26, 2016

I would love it if the next chapter is like a Side B where it shows what Haruko did in her body

...probably not much given that said body is running a decent fever. That tends to be a... pretty effective libido suppressant.

sadly.

last edited at May 23, 2017 10:12PM

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

I'm just cleaning the body thoroughly..No homo

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

ah ha ha ha this. ^ so very true.no wonder she needs only one phone game to be entertained for hours.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Might be too nsfw for that manga, unfortunately (?) :p

edit : On a more serious tone, checked the volume's content table and next chapter is named "cold side Haruko", so we'll get to see what she did with that body. At least the sfw parts. XD

last edited at May 24, 2017 3:14AM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

squeals That kiss was so damn domestic! <333

Someone should do a collage of their kiss progression...

Might be too nsfw for that manga, unfortunately (?) :p

B-but holding hands with yourself doesn't count... does it?

Timheadshot_5050
joined Nov 4, 2016

B-but holding hands with yourself doesn't count... does it?

The eternal question: do you get pregnant from holding hands with yourself?

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Come on, we all know Haruko's hand won't come into contact with her other hand. :p

But damn, Haruko sure have a nice body. <3

To reply you must either login or sign up.