Forum › Fragtime discussion

Aikawa_Kizuna
joined Aug 14, 2015

Phew, crisis averted!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm really happy with this ending and wow they actually used the word lesbian, I feel like it was taboo in most yuri series

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Story of my life.

Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

Nice ending

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

rip fragtime, will be missed ;_;

Ending wasn't as good as the rest I felt, but it was nice enough.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Am I missing something? I only see up to chapter 15 in the listing.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Alice Cheshire posted:

Am I missing something? I only see up to chapter 15 in the listing.

It is available. It isn't posted on dynasty though. That is why entire discussing is taking place in the dark.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I love this, one of my favourites tbh. I love it when one girl is mischievous, cunning, seems to borderline bully and tease a more expressive, flustered introverted girl (doesn't have to be teasing, but somehow gets her to react and freak out a lot). It's a bit fucked up, but idk, I cant explain it, I find it so interesting when one is flustered and just so confused and doesnt know what the other is thinking.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Nevri posted:

It is available. It isn't posted on dynasty though. That is why entire discussing is taking place in the dark.

Well that makes a lot more sense then. People were talking like it got released here but I couldn't find it, lol.

Thousand Scars
Hair_stars
joined Apr 14, 2016

What I first expected to be a rom com with the timestop thingy, happened to be a strong Aku no Hana-esque coming-of-age story. Pleasently surprised.

joined Apr 15, 2013

Glad to see the end of this series. I don't know if it feels rushed, but I like this ending so I don't care.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

ch 16, pg 16 "now rights" should be "no right"

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

ch 00, pg 04, "fiils me" should be "fills me"

joined Sep 21, 2014

Well it'll never be edited since its been so long but
It doesn't matter* what we do?

41tfud1d6wl
joined Jun 14, 2016

do they kiss?

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Reading these last few chapters reminds me that the last chapter that had been released was an absolutely atrocious cliffhanger for how long it's been, lol.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

The fact entire conversation was in public as well as confession of love, was really satisfying.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Awesome, totally happy ending! I mean the time-stopping power was cool, but given the circumstances of why she developed it in the first place, her losing them was an important step in her character development.

Now it's time to reread this since it's been so long.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Wow, glad to finally read the very end!

Though the usage of 'hentai' in that last chapter instead of just translating it as 'pervert' or somethin really kinda ruins the flow of it for me at least, sticks out like a sore thumb.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

This is just great *_* I like sooo much the fact that the author use the word "lesbian". I read yuri for 3 years now and it's hard read the word "lesbian" or "bi" or, at least, something like "I fall in love with her because I love girls" xD Happy end, yeah ;^; so cute.
PD: I can't read the 0 chapter, my PC crashes, is it just me or do you suffer that too? o.o

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Finally, we all read somewhere else anyway but still nice to see here before I die

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

This is a wonderful, wonderful manga. I would compare it, even, to Qualia the Purple. The science-fictional/fantasy element is integral but trumped by the relationship. The author made it clear that the strong, strong will and desire of the two protagonists was key to their power (one to stop time, the other to resist stopped time). So as Moriya lost her pain and yearning, she gradually lost her time-stopping power. Murakami however wasnt in touch with her true yearnings so her desire to stay with Moriya and undo the time-stopping for her stayed as strong as ever, thank goodness. Or she'd have been slowed, but not stopped, say. One of the great yuri series, I say. It's wonderful to see two fully realized, rather broken characters heal each other.

By the way I didnt know where it was up other than Dynasty. A long time ago I looked and couldn't even find Japanese raws, which I could read. I found a chapter ahead in Chinese and translated that! Even though I can only read Japanese (I do speak a little Chinese). That's how taken I was with this series. The 2 volume tankobon from Honto will cost me about $12 with shipping, so that's not bad.

last edited at May 21, 2017 4:37PM

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

From Polioro

PD: I can't read the 0 chapter, my PC crashes, is it just me or do you suffer that too? o.o

My PC couldn't handle it either in Chrome, but it was able to do it with Internet Explorer. The problem is the the first image is HUGE, 10,000 by 14,678 pixels, almost 6 MB.

I really liked the way this ended.

joined Sep 21, 2014

Me too, I'm unable to open the chapter on my phone, it just goes into a loop of crashes and reloads until I just close it.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I'm using Firefox and I can read it just fine. And my pc is piece of trash.

To reply you must either login or sign up.