Forum › Ayakashiko discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

She's not only cute but very nice too >/////< yaaay I luv where this is going.

last edited at May 19, 2017 12:14PM

20220118_232511_50
joined Jun 3, 2015

Poor Mahoro she finally gets a classmate who wants to interact with her but all they're interested in are her youkai friends, RIP

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Sorry to harp on such a little thing, but...

pg17: "might of became"

This can not be right... right? I mean, granted English is not my first language and yes I know how much people like to substitute "have" with "of" for whatever reason. But still, there is still some kind of tense problem at least surely. Or is this just how people phrase it in spoken English? I am sorry, just feels like the more I stare at that the more wrong it feels to me!

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Now I'm conflicted. I ship MahoxNene, but that new girl does look cute and would also match nicely with maho...

Mmmh, guess the answer would be a threesome ! MahoxNenexNewGirl !

/endofconflict

FriedBreadfast
Weh
joined Nov 20, 2016

This can not be right... right? I mean, granted English is not my first language and yes I know how much people like to substitute "have" with "of" for whatever reason. But still, there is still some kind of tense problem at least surely. Or is this just how people phrase it in spoken English? I am sorry, just feels like the more I stare at that the more wrong it feels to me!

No no. You're right. It should be "might of become"

Itzameapotterhead
Img_pzb2xa
joined Jul 4, 2016

Now I'm conflicted. I ship MahoxNene, but that new girl does look cute and would also match nicely with maho...

Mmmh, guess the answer would be a threesome ! MahoxNenexNewGirl !

/endofconflict

I very much agree with this

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Lmao just when we thought she was getting a friend.. the girl just want to be friends with the youkai XD

Reminds me of the cliche where someone gets called to a secluded place and given a love letter, and then told to give the letter to one of their friends.

lazylikeyourass
Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

Emi's only interested in Youkai, there goes my Emi x Maho ship. Kidding. I hope we get more Kuuko x Yukime.

KittyCatOmaniac
E19418efd5cf90129f366e240e5156b3
joined Sep 12, 2014

Heh, look at you people fretting over your tiny ships. I, on the other hand, went down the harem route! MahoroxEveryone muthafukkah! Mwahahahah!

joined Sep 9, 2016

No no. You're right. It should be "might of become"

Still not completely correct, and this is one of my many pet peeves. It should be "might have become." People in their phonetic laziness pronounce the auxiliary "have" the same as they would the preposition "of," likely because of how it is pronounced in a contraction (e.g. might've), then substitute it for "have" because it "sounds right" in their head.

last edited at May 20, 2017 2:47AM

joined May 19, 2016

I find it adorable how Kii has snacks for her tantrums. Also Mahoro is really a babe... dying!!! New girl! Mahoro needs friends aww... She's so cute when she's shy. She needs a hug. From a human. Next chap so soon! Awesome. Rambling.

lazylikeyourass
Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

Heh, look at you people fretting over your tiny ships. I, on the other hand, went down the harem route! MahoroxEveryone muthafukkah! Mwahahahah!

I ship Mahoro with everyone, but I believe in every harem, there must be the "legal" wife.

Timheadshot_5050
joined Nov 4, 2016

I ship Mahoro with everyone, but I believe in every harem, there must be the "legal" wife.

Kuuko as wife, Nene and Yukime as concubines? Seems legit.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Hah, you poor fools. Clearly the only one fit to stand in the middle of this harem, the one bending everyone around her proverbial finger, is Kii.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

What are you saying ? Kii is obviously married to her snacks.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Kind of serial monogamy that though, ain't it?

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

another half ass yuri....

Timheadshot_5050
joined Nov 4, 2016

Kind of serial monogamy that though, ain't it?

Heh, cereal monogamy, food, heh.

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

So sweet, so cute. Much like the authors other work. With a cool unapproachable beauty, lighthearted drama, and energetic goofy friends.
I would love some solid romance, but I doubt that will happen. Still cute!

joined Jul 26, 2016

I'll give it two chapters tops before Kuuko starts playing full-on matchmaker for le Shitz und Gigglez.

Cool%20shit
joined May 7, 2017

God had once said "Let there be yuri"

joined May 23, 2015

No but honestly I absolutely love this series but I don't know how you're reading even the slightest element of yuri into it.

Unlike the author's previous series, which had some pretty heavy undertones, there's not even a hint of anything even remotely romantic here.

Now if you want a more full-on yuri manga about a landlord at a youkai house, you should read Hiyama-san.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I knew there was nothing to worry about! except that statue she made her human friend easily and they need to stay together as much as possible.

To reply you must either login or sign up.