Forum › A Room For Two discussion

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Seriously? If that's the case, why can't Yukiko-sensei publish in a more yuri-friendly magazine? That's sort of depressing to know.

A few yuri artists have had a problem with this, due to the current dearth of yuri-focused magazines. Losing venues like Tsubomi and Hirari hurt a lot, and even Yuri Hime has changed focus a bit.

:( :( :( :(

Tsubomi and Hirari were so awesome

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Someone who actually speaks japanese should write here : we want to see yuri in futaribeya.
And then we should stalk editor-san's twitter or the magazine's so they know people would actually like it

stop dude spam is bad i think we should respect the authors decitions even if it hurts

What was said above. Plus, if you want to support what we get you can buy tankobon. or subscribe to yuri hime. I buy tankobon via Honto, as I have found my payout is about ½ what it is with amazon.jp so far. And I think the royalties are the same either way. The English speaking audience has almost zero leverage on the japanese manga market.

If you find ebooks, and you find they work for you (sometimes you get stuck with an ebook that won't open in your country, the US is especially bad), that's better, as I have to still scan my tankobon (except Shinozaki, which has furigana) to read them.

last edited at May 17, 2017 1:51PM

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

Ah I love this series. I'm so glad see new new chapters. I was starting to think it was going get drop and that the group had shifted to mainly just focusing on Love Live or whatever the series is called doujins.

Poor Sakurako is having a harder and harder time containing her lust. One day she is going just snap and jump her. I guess people pretty much just view them as a couple at this point.

last edited at May 17, 2017 3:59PM

joined Feb 18, 2015

Is it just me or did they made Sakurako gayer?

And thirstier. Not that I'm complaining or anything. God bless this 'subtext'.

If they keep this up we could change "subtext" back to "yuri" :)

I was thinking the same thing! The dorm mom certainly thinks they're all over each other! And the new neighbors are pretty much a yuri match made in heaven and the "quiet" one flat out said the "athletic" one is gorgeous.

Lifecharacter
Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

So are images of sexy lady teachers something you can just unintentionally run into on the internet in Japan, or is Sakurako just looking up images of sexy lady teachers with her new phone?

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I missed those two. Glad to see they're still married. <3

joined Feb 23, 2016

About time! T^T

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

From what I have heard, Doujin!Sakurano is kind of a pervert, and it seems Yukiko is really trying to revive that aspect with the pool chapter.

EDiT: Sakurako, sorry. Sakurano is a different lesbian

last edited at May 18, 2017 3:32AM

joined Apr 6, 2017

From what I have heard, Doujin!Sakurano is kind of a pervert, and it seems Yukiko is really trying to revive that aspect with the pool chapter.

Doujin!Sakurano?

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Doujin!Sakurano?

I believe that this series was originally started as a doujin that was more explicit with the yuri until it got picked up for publication and was rebooted with the yuri toned down. I don't believe the doujins have been scanlated anywhere.

FriedBreadfast
Weh
joined Nov 20, 2016

So are images of sexy lady teachers something you can just unintentionally run into on the internet in Japan, or is Sakurako just looking up images of sexy lady teachers with her new phone?

I assume all of the above.

joined Apr 6, 2017

Doujin!Sakurano?

I believe that this series was originally started as a doujin that was more explicit with the yuri until it got picked up for publication and was rebooted with the yuri toned down. I don't believe the doujins have been scanlated anywhere.

Oh that is to bad. Those would of been interesting to see.

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

loads of fun once again from these two! sakurako's perviness is showing so much.

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

Sakurako has good tastes I'll give you that ;>

Img-thing
joined Jan 19, 2016

I like how lazy Kasumi is and how she doesn't want to go out.

last edited at May 18, 2017 9:55PM

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Man, Sakurako is ridiculously gay. She oogles any pretty girl that knocks at her door

last edited at May 19, 2017 12:07PM

lazylikeyourass
Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

It's getting gayer and gayer. Maaaaan, this is my fav 4-koma manga.

Wesaweverything
joined Jul 21, 2016

Is it just me or sakurako being low key gay became a common punchline?(and still no yuri)

last edited at May 22, 2017 9:23PM

Nosebleed_manga_steam_avatars
joined Apr 13, 2017

nhaaa, I love that manga! I still hope a kiss (on the lips) of two <33

last edited at May 24, 2017 4:30PM

joined May 21, 2015

There are two instances if im not mistaken. First one, Sakurako got drunk and kissed Kasumi XD. Second was when Sakurako got sick, Kasumi gave her meds via mouth to mouth. I think i saw the drunk scene on Yukiko's twitter.

last edited at May 24, 2017 11:40PM

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

There are two instances if im not mistaken. First one, Sakurako got drunk and kissed Kasumi XD. Second was when Sakurako got sick, Kasumi gave her meds via mouth to mouth. I think i saw the drunk scene on Yukiko's twitter.

I can't remember if this has been posted here yet but there's a scene where one of them fishes a candy out of the other's mouth with a kiss.

Timheadshot_5050
joined Nov 4, 2016

I can't remember if this has been posted here yet but there's a scene where one of them fishes a candy out of the other's mouth with a kiss.

You mean this?

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Those two are always so chill reading this actually relaxes me. :3

Tumblr_oacx7rl55f1tltatqo1_500
joined May 19, 2016

Thank you for the translation!
I miss this series

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

There just best friends. No homo!

To reply you must either login or sign up.