Forum › Devikano Ultimate discussion

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Now THIS is more likely. Gimme Useless Homura x Overwordly lesbian Madoka any day

joined Apr 12, 2015

god bless maitake

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

Maitake2 strikes again

Tumblr_oscbkiyw1d1qmf3n7o1_250
joined Jan 5, 2017

I will never turn down more Maitake. But, I still want to know what Concept Madoka was doing that made Homura always wake up naked.

Profile%20pic
joined Jan 6, 2015

Man, I spent all of 30 seconds looking for a "Devikano" on here. :/

Also:

I'm the Devil who've torn and stomped on God.

I think the word you're looking for there is "whomst'd've," Homura.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I swear, this is even more ridiculous than its prequel (and I love it). Also, this is like one of the weirdest use of a love triangle and netorare I've seen, though it probably shouldn't be tagged as such.

Also, with the spelling of this doujin, should its prequel's spelling be changed from "Debikano" to "Devikano"? It would make more sense and match, at the very least.

Downloadfile-16~01
joined Feb 23, 2016

Today is a good day.

Screen%20shot%202017-12-10%20at%208.19.31%20pm
joined Dec 26, 2013

Today is a wonderful day! And this part definitely cracked me up.

themusicman500
Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

I will never turn down more Maitake. But, I still want to know what Concept Madoka was doing that made Homura always wake up naked.

She, without Homura's consent, took off her clothes and held her hand

joined Jun 30, 2015

She, without Homura's consent, took off her clothes and held her hand

Uhm no that is definitely luminous

last edited at Apr 22, 2017 9:19AM

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

Being Homura is suffering (read as bliss).

joined Jun 17, 2014

So maitake2 did the original wraith arc first

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Maitake2 strikes again

Strikes again is a somewhat weird phrase when you consider this doujin is almost 3 years old.

last edited at Apr 22, 2017 4:08PM

joined Feb 1, 2013

So... does this means Madoka and Homura are finally and truly free?

007b
joined Jun 12, 2014

Maitake's works will forever be the canon endings to the series in my head. They are almost the perfect epilogue.

joined Jan 5, 2016

I'm sure I have seen this scene in another madohomu manga, but I don't remember where, does someone has an idea?
It was one of my favorites

I have been looking for it for two hours ;(

last edited at Apr 22, 2017 10:28PM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I'm sure I have seen this scene in another madohomu manga, but I don't remember where, does someone has an idea?

It's the doujin by the same author called "Debikano". It's the only one of their works tagged with reversal.

That one's title should probably be changed Devikano, since it seems like a typo.

Mustard%20spark
joined Aug 1, 2015

How many untranslated Maitake doujins are left? Every time we get a new one I'm afraid it's going to be the last.

joined Jan 5, 2016

It's the doujin by the same author called "Debikano". It's the only one of their works tagged with reversal.

That one's title should probably be changed Devikano, since it seems like a typo.

You're right THANK YOU SO MUCH :)

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

Sees date published -2014. (=_=)/ please, please make more Maitake-sensei.
Another great work again but this time im rather confused. When Homura rewrote the universe didn't she also remove the need and existence of magical girls? The panel where she says that Godoka is out leading the magical girls. To Homu's knowledge isn't Sayaka the only one who recovered her memories and is able to transform, if so doesn't Sayaka have no purpose to since the world has no witches nor wraiths to fight anymore. And whatever happened to Godoka at the end?

007b
joined Jun 12, 2014

Sees date published -2014. (=_=)/ please, please make more Maitake-sensei.
Another great work again but this time im rather confused. When Homura rewrote the universe didn't she also remove the need and existence of magical girls? The panel where she says that Godoka is out leading the magical girls. To Homu's knowledge isn't Sayaka the only one who recovered her memories and is able to transform, if so doesn't Sayaka have no purpose to since the world has no witches nor wraiths to fight anymore. And whatever happened to Godoka at the end?

Presumably, Godoka is now hanging out with DevilHomu. At least, that's what I gathered the point of splitting Homura was. Now the soulless Law-of-Cycles Madoka will be with the soulless Devil Homura, while Magical Girl Homura and Madoka live out their lives more or less normally.

Mifuyu%206
joined Dec 31, 2015

How many untranslated Maitake doujins are left? Every time we get a new one I'm afraid it's going to be the last.

~4 long ones (-kano series) and ~6 short ones.

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

The same sound stands for both 'v' and 'b' in Japanese, so it's not exactly a type. It's just a poor romanization choice(in context).

Tsubasa
joined Aug 22, 2016

this is amazing even Im the one that feel betrayed by homura action on rebellion

joined Apr 30, 2014

attack of the killer tomatoes

To reply you must either login or sign up.