joined Jan 22, 2015

Hmm, this just isn't my cup of tea.

joined Jan 5, 2016

Is there an AVP1?

yes

9029(1)a
joined Feb 9, 2013

Is there an AVP1?

yeah its under the same author, it has no text tho.

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

lol I was very much enjoying the whole time.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

I'm kind of amazed that I actually get to read the sequel eleven years down the road.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Huh, I could've sworn I've read this before somewhere. Maybe on Danbooru? Regardless, Marisa, Patchouli and Alice are kind-of over the top horrible in this, so I really can't take this too seriously.

Actually, from what I understand, either Marisa was in an open relationship with all three of them and Alice and Patchouli took it too seriously, or Marisa was just leading the former two on. I'm leaning towards the former, since it seemed that Marisa was indeed sleeping with all of them and they all knew it, but Alice and Patchouli became insanely jealous (judging by their claim that "There's no meaning if I'm not number one!")

I should note that I haven't actually read the first one yet, which probably explains the situation better than what I've come up with.

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Ah, yes, who needs sensible, proper characterization when you can have old-school sociopathic yanderes? (then again this is a rather old doujin)
That surprise nitomari, though. Really caught me off guard. Now I need to search for that. Again.
Anyways, this was a hilarious guilty pleasure.

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

Ah yes Fuantei's madness is always fun.

__kawasumi_mai_and_kurata_sayuri_kanon_drawn_by_hiro_dismaless__af8fff43e603564f6b7349639e863a67
Fellowship of Freelancers
joined Oct 11, 2010

I should note that I haven't actually read the first one yet, which probably explains the situation better than what I've come up with.

Not really. The first one doesn't have much of Marisa in it at all, to the point that she might have been oblivious to the feelings of Patchouli and Alice. You should read it since it's a short read (since there's very little text) and the lack of dialogue and emotional manipulation by Marisa makes the tone less intense and more quirky.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

This is funny. Recently, I've been reading love triangle stories about these three, and now one just got posted.

__remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_kameyan__79633e04034b3c99d7cf88e4370ce72e
joined Apr 28, 2014

Ah, yes, who needs sensible, proper characterization when you can have old-school sociopathic yanderes? (then again this is a rather old doujin)
That surprise nitomari, though. Really caught me off guard. Now I need to search for that. Again.
Anyways, this was a hilarious guilty pleasure.

Eh, it knows what it is, which is a gag comedy about subverting the usual Patchouli and Alice portrayals. Can't fault 'em for that.

Screenshot_417
joined Sep 19, 2016

That ending...

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

that's indeed an unsightly metaphor, you are right to be sorry (... marisa's cucumber ...ahhh, i'm feeling nauseated even if i try not to think about it)

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

What? xD

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

That was pretty funny.

Here Marisa is a jerk with heart of... an even worse jerk.
The only nice one was the poor Nitori.

Insane Alice and Patchouli fighting over a Marisa who doesn't care about others, only herself.
I loved this though
The first beginning of chapter 27 deceived me, damn
gotta credit nitori, if only alice and patchouli listened and stopped maybe it coulda turned out differently

last edited at Jul 12, 2017 1:37PM by

joined Sep 7, 2017

Wow, I did the counting and it's exactly 102 panels till Nitori's death

Shanilairis
joined Mar 27, 2021

The only nice one was the poor Nitori.

AND poor Shinki and Koa-chan.

Nekona Shirofumi
joined Mar 30, 2021

Yep I only feel bad for nitori and parsee at this point XD

joined Nov 9, 2021

I've read the prequel and then this and this is the funniest shit I've ever read, the nonsensical and irrational violence between Alice and Patchy makes up for the deaths that have occurred in this tragic story

still waiting for an alternate ending

joined Aug 20, 2021

Dang, Marisa didn’t even pull out Nitori
Witches in this are some cold motherf’s i tell ya :/

joined Jul 21, 2021

Dang, Marisa didn’t even pull out Nitori
Witches in this are some cold motherf’s i tell ya :/

Nitori was killed. By Alice and Patchy. thus Marisa leaving them to die.

To reply you must either login or sign up.