Forum › Posts by hyppoh

joined Nov 9, 2021

this is the first time ive read this guy's stuff (and reading similar in general) but i think this is really great cant wait for the next one (just read the previous two too,)

hyppoh
Imoguy discussion 05 May 20:43
joined Nov 9, 2021

i kinda want to know and not want to know what that afterword means

joined Nov 9, 2021

so fucking cute
that moment with yuuka was

joined Nov 9, 2021

wtf is this shit

couldnt have said it better myself

last edited at Feb 6, 2022 7:43PM

hyppoh
joined Nov 9, 2021

the perfect short

hyppoh
joined Nov 9, 2021

marisa nfts

jokes aside this is such a good doujin, although this kinda felt like a tragedy too even though its pretty funny

page 23 onward is the best part

joined Nov 9, 2021

best part is where alice and patchy tries to get marisa's attention by making dog noises

joined Nov 9, 2021

this is way too cute but i still cant get over that charisma kingdom and garlic kingdom analogy lmao

joined Nov 9, 2021

This is definitely one of karaagetarou's best work and this is such a nice story with Marisa challenging Aya and all, and how Nitori is so passionate about what she discovers and makes is so in-character for them

and i can see the author really put his (?) best efforts into these especially that panel of aya at the end and the times where marisa just suddenly speeds up

usually im more of a sucker for feel good wholesome stories (such as the other works of this guy but with the members of SDM) but this was just too intriguing to pass off, although im late by a few years, i'll definitely want to come back to this and read it again

hyppoh
joined Nov 9, 2021

the thought of flandre having colored ipods as the crystals on her wings is quite odd but still hilarious to think about

hyppoh
Drunk SDM discussion 14 Nov 20:50
joined Nov 9, 2021

this is too stupid to not enjoy

joined Nov 9, 2021

this looks definitely rushed

joined Nov 9, 2021

this is really something, big fan of patchouli here and although im a bit late (13 years late in fact) and this is just chefs kiss

also wasnt this the guy that also made the other canon touhou books?

joined Nov 9, 2021

i wonder what would happen if it was 1m yen

i'd be pretty terrified at the thought of that!

anyway i found this on an old reddit post, this is extremely cute and although the BDSM tag gave me some second thoughts when i found this, its not too bad and more of just fooling around with metal chains

joined Nov 9, 2021

i feel like being on a watchlist after reading this

hyppoh
Untitled discussion 11 Nov 18:44
joined Nov 9, 2021

i feel bad for marisa especially at the end and for a cheating story its kinda hot ngl, although i wished there was an aftermath of this

joined Nov 9, 2021

i too would like to see more clingy marisa

hyppoh
joined Nov 9, 2021

this is beautiful

hyppoh
joined Nov 9, 2021

this is hillarious

hyppoh
Image Comments 09 Nov 23:34
joined Nov 9, 2021
47293904_p0

koa with glasses is hot

hyppoh
Image Comments 09 Nov 23:31
joined Nov 9, 2021
Mukkushi_89233897_p0

this is epic

joined Nov 9, 2021

I've read the prequel and then this and this is the funniest shit I've ever read, the nonsensical and irrational violence between Alice and Patchy makes up for the deaths that have occurred in this tragic story

still waiting for an alternate ending