I don-t remember the girl that was with Kuro in the bonus chapter

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Bonus chapter was......interesting.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Coincidentally enough, it's the same girl she hooked up with in the first bonus chapter.

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

that tongue tho.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

The series seems to be doing the Kara no Kyoukai thing where unresolved elements from previous, seemingly unrelated arcs all get welded together into a single overarching climax.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Hey, it's back!

The Sniper-chan has a flat chest, but her shirt still looks very low-cut.

I'm not going to complain

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

Coincidentally enough, it's the same girl she hooked up with in the first bonus chapter.

Let's call her Bonus Chapter-chan.

joined Jan 22, 2017

Micchan I assume was her name...

Happy%20face
joined Oct 12, 2016

I can see how you could get that impression, but if you read the chapter more closely, she's definitely called Bonus Chapter-chan

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Honestly, on page 9 it's as if she's taking their life force away Lmao.

joined Jul 22, 2016

Rereading this series, I love the Lovecraft influenced names. I didn't realize them the first time around, but its pretty cool, cute, and funny.
Also, the School Destruction arc couple. Wow, what a distorted relationship. Haha, this series is pretty distorted (ah, so many things I want to know) while being oh-so amusing and action-filled cool. It's enjoyable in its own way.
Despite the tongue being weird, honestly, the bonus chapter sex is pretty nice.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

I can see how you could get that impression, but if you read the chapter more closely, she's definitely called Bonus Chapter-chan

Which would make her Bonus Chapter-senpai for the new girl

Alcoholism
joined Apr 15, 2017

Omg! Thank you so much for these last chapters;~; now that it's licensed and all.

Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

i already got the first volume on amazon, the feeling of having the physical real deal and be able to read it with the feeling of a good old book is amazing, also is not that expensive to be honest and the delivery took 3-4 days, i highly recommend to go that way

last edited at Apr 19, 2017 1:26AM

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

: O it's avaliable on Amazon?!

-check and sees Kase-san as well...then opens wallet and to stare at last 20 for the week-

...who needs food when your favorite manga got an offical English release?! Not me!

joined May 23, 2013

-check and sees Kase-san as well...then opens wallet and to stare at last 20 for the week-

...who needs food when your favorite manga got an offical English release?! Not me!

The sad thing about murcielao it's that is going to take more or less 24 months if they go at the same speed to reach volume 7

TheYuriReviewer
Profile_picture_by_theyurireviewer-d5lqbnw_(4)
joined Mar 24, 2013

Oh i am buying the hell out of this series now!

Noface
joined Jun 23, 2016

The sad thing about murcielao it's that is going to take more or less 24 months if they go at the same speed to reach volume 7

According to amazon ...
Vol. 2 - May
Vol. 3 - August
Vol. 4 - November
Vol. 5 - Feb. 2018

Screen%20shot%202017-12-10%20at%208.19.31%20pm
joined Dec 26, 2013

Wait wasn't this licensed? I suddenly saw updates for this.

EDIT: I didn't backread on the threads and just noticed the updates on the popular list.

last edited at Apr 22, 2017 5:48AM

Bleach_589___giselle_gewelle_alux-d7quz%20(1)
joined Dec 2, 2014

Is the Translation now continued or did they only finished volume 7 and we have to wait till the official release?

Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

Is the Translation now continued or did they only finished volume 7 and we have to wait till the official release?

These new chapters are already from another person, a really kind soul anon from /u/, and they said they would release the chapters in packs, being chapters 49-52 next (seems safe to assume that it'll be always 4 chapters packs) and also said to be aiming to release them in 2 months or less so it might be released in june.

Bleach_589___giselle_gewelle_alux-d7quz%20(1)
joined Dec 2, 2014

These new chapters are already from another person, a really kind soul anon from /u/, and they said they would release the chapters in packs, being chapters 49-52 next (seems safe to assume that it'll be always 4 chapters packs) and also said to be aiming to release them in 2 months or less so it might be released in june.

already saw that this was from another translator, but I wasn't quite sure if the translation now continues or if it was only meant to finish the volume.
Really makes my date^^ I hope to see more of Kuchiba, I absolutely fell in love with this character.

joined Dec 13, 2015

This is so nice!!! I cant wait until next chap!

Astraea Hill
Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

According to amazon ...
Vol. 2 - May
Vol. 3 - August
Vol. 4 - November
Vol. 5 - Feb. 2018

Just got notification from Amazon that Vol.2 has been delayed until June :(

To reply you must either login or sign up.