Pout2
joined Mar 7, 2017

my poor heart, gonna die of diabetes before i'm 40

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Dang, they're kissing on Natsuko's bed and everything

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

The first Silent Hill movie wasn't all that bad, the second on the other hand...

Mogami Yuriko
6d773abd5093e0f04807bae3fb796be4cee752bf
joined Mar 27, 2015

"It's like you're a couple."

If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's obviously a platypus.

last edited at Apr 1, 2017 3:53PM

Capture
joined Feb 5, 2017

Does this series have any romance in it? like eventually becoming a real couple or something.

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

"It's like you're a couple."

If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's obviously a platypus.

Quote of the year.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Natsuko is taming Haruko. Evidence: Whenever Haruko is in her "good" mode, Natsuko praises her and pats her head and Haruko all but wiggles her tail. There is definitely a romantic element and it's similar to Inugami (Haruko) and Nekoyama (Natsuko). As the song "Declaration of Total Submission" has Nekoyama saying - "see ONLY me." The goal for Natsuko is to have Haruko commit to her, not just see her as a pretty face and a set of tits. Once that's accomplished, she wants them to be girlfriends. And Haruko had nothing before Natsuko came into her life, so she's a little grateful. Natsuko will, however, have to accept that her GF looks at other women all the time, the way Nekoyama has to.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Does this series have any romance in it? like eventually becoming a real couple or something.

In addition to main couple? The other 2 swappers are proudly in a romantic relationship. Probably they've learned how to "double-kiss" all the time or they don't mind swapping constantly while making out. Main couple's romance isn't in full bloom, but consider that Haruko didn't get together with a girl who was confessing to her, Natsuko got jealous over that girl, and doesn't want Haruko to even experiment with kissing other girls, and won't do so in Haruko's body, either. She always scolds Haruko for looking at other girls, and praises her when she's "pure." Their romance is slow, but they've certainly progressed.

The main open romance, the two swappers, is a little bittersweet, as one girl is an invalid with some sort of grave illness.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Agh they're so cute!! I DIE. That goodbye kiss >_<

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Natsuko is taming Haruko. Evidence: Whenever Haruko is in her "good" mode, Natsuko praises her and pats her head and Haruko all but wiggles her tail. There is definitely a romantic element and it's similar to Inugami (Haruko) and Nekoyama (Natsuko). As the song "Declaration of Total Submission" has Nekoyama saying - "see ONLY me." The goal for Natsuko is to have Haruko commit to her, not just see her as a pretty face and a set of tits. Once that's accomplished, she wants them to be girlfriends. And Haruko had nothing before Natsuko came into her life, so she's a little grateful. Natsuko will, however, have to accept that her GF looks at other women all the time, the way Nekoyama has to.

Woah, I never knew that was the title of the ending song (there's some abbreviation for this, isn't there?) of InuNeko. Thanks for reminding me of it though; it's a pretty nice song and a nice title too in my opinion.

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

Ther is more to a girls heart than big breast Haruko. Sheeesh!

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Defeated..? NOT LIKE THIS!!!

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

Woah, I never knew that was the title of the ending song (there's some abbreviation for this, isn't there?) of InuNeko. Thanks for reminding me of it though; it's a pretty nice song and a nice title too in my opinion.

God, like, the Japanese name is "Zettai Fukuju Sengen", I think. I had no idea that that was what it meant in english.

WAN WAN WAN NEKO GA SUKI
NYAN NYAN NYAN INU GA SUKI

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

It's so cute that I just don't know what to do anymore. Even something pervy like sniffing someone's else's sweat comes across cute somehow.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

WHERE'S THEIR KISS? (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Farewell

joined Jul 26, 2016

#worthylifegoals

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

God, like, the Japanese name is "Zettai Fukuju Sengen", I think. I had no idea that that was what it meant in english.

WAN WAN WAN NEKO GA SUKI
NYAN NYAN NYAN INU GA SUKI

Here's a very quick off-the-cuff translation of the first part I don't vouch for it being great:

絶対 服従 宣言 - absolute submission/obedience declaration

わんわんわん "Bark, bark, bark!
猫が好き I love cats
夢中で何も Drive me so crazy
見えない I can't see anything (else)."
にゃんにゃんにゃん "Meow meow meow!
犬が好き I like dogs
素直Ɂ Obedient?"
@I LOVE YOU I love you!

[[BEGIN EXTREEM RADICAL CASIO BEDROOM TECHNO]]

もっとおかわり頂戴 "We're relaxing together again
お手をするから I will take your hand
一途に想う気持ち Feel these feelings with all my heart
誰にも負けないワン I'm not one who will lose to anyone!"
本音はまだ言えない" I can't tell you my real intentions yet
照れちゃうから It's way too embarrassing!
妄想だけで十\分 I get lost in daydreams of you for 10 minutes
そんニャ毎日 Every day."

わんわんわん "Bark, bark, bark!
猫が好き I love cats
無視されたら泣いちゃうよ And I'm gonna cry if you ignore me."
にゃんにゃんにゃん "Meow meow meow!
犬が好き I like dogs
私だけ見て And I'll just sit back and watch you."
ビ!ビ!ビ!ビ! "Squeak, squeak, squeak!
ときたの Sometimes
あなたに服従します I will submit to you."
それが2人の "The love we two share
愛のディステニー is a Disney-style fairy tale."

By the way later there is a singer going "Kyun, Kyun, Kyun!" which I associate with tanuki in manga and anime. I think it's Sarutobi Sora, but no idea why she's not going Ke-Ke-Ke like a monkey normally does in Japanese.

last edited at Apr 17, 2017 7:52PM

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

I think I was mistaken about who was singing "mienai" at first, and therefore what it meant. It's Inugami saying she already is so head-over-heels for Nekoyama she can't see anyone else. Which is obviously a total lie. Poor Nekoyama.

I still stand by my Haruko= Yachiyo, the player who wants her love object but has wandering eyes (and hands) and Natsuko=Suzu, the girl who wants total purity and loyalty in a relationship.

And just as Suzu (and Aki) have to tame Yachiyo, Natsuko has to tame Haruko to make her a worthy lover.

Also: it's too much of a comedy to take the love triangle seriously. I think. I hope. Poor little kouhai.

last edited at Apr 17, 2017 7:30PM

Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

discussing the lyrics of an anime's opening not related with the manga this forum is for, a totally normal day in dynasty

last edited at Apr 18, 2017 12:50AM

joined May 23, 2015

Tomekichi posted on twitter a few weeks back about how the change of taste in foods while swapped reminds her of when she was pregnant and would suddenly getting a huge craving for something she normally didn't like. And how she imagines it working in a similar fashion.

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

discussing the lyrics of an anime's opening not related with the manga this forum is for, a totally normal day in dynasty

You know what I enjoy talking about breakfast............

Cate
joined May 15, 2015

So i'm not one to judge an author's works, but this mangaka has some sketchy stuff in her past and makes me wonder how she ended up drawing such a cute series

That dirrrty gurl who wants Haruko but she doesn't really know her in turn... i'd say F OFF 'CAUSE NATSUKO X HARUKO!! XD

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

So i'm not one to judge an author's works, but this mangaka has some sketchy stuff in her past and makes me wonder how she ended up drawing such a cute series

This comment made me look up Tomekichi's stuff on sadpanda and it looks like her favorite thing is crossdressing/gender bending. Somebody probably suggested body swapping to her as a natural extension.

To reply you must either login or sign up.