Forum › Citrus discussion

joined Dec 29, 2013

nice projecting there

Boy, I didn't have to go far back to find one.

joined Nov 11, 2010

nice projecting there

Boy, I didn't have to go far back to find one.

But that statement was simply accurate, wasn't it?

And it's not like you'll ever admit you're wrong, so is there any real point to this? Even if I convince you you're wrong, you'll still argue for the sake of it.

The only person who's been displaying that sort of behaviour has been you. You'd have to have actually ever presented a basis for your claims before you could conclude I wouldn't concede to a reasonable argument.

joined Dec 29, 2013

Nope, it wasn't. You said because it was convenient for your argument, thus a faulty syllogism. And my points do have basis, you just won't acknowledge it because it'd mean admitting your entire outlook on life is wrong.

joined Nov 11, 2010

Nope, it wasn't. You said because it was convenient for your argument, thus a faulty syllogism. And my points do have basis, you just won't acknowledge it because it'd mean admitting your entire outlook on life is wrong.

lol. It was hardly convenient for my "argument", the facts I've presented all stand on their own. It was simply a criticism of the shittiness of your argumentation style. You have yet to provide any counterargument to my explanation of the obvious subjective nature of human language. There's no need for me to "bolster" my argument when you already abandoned even trying to respond to it, that statement was obviously aimed at your convenient excuses for avoiding it.

joined Dec 29, 2013

The fact you feel the need to at least double the amount I type with each reply kind of proves what you're doing. And as I've said, there has been more than enough said to disprove your whole argument. But it means nothing because you'll argue an irrelevant semantic ad nauseam.

And I grow bored of you talking in circles, so I'm done. This thread could use some cleaning.

last edited at Feb 2, 2014 5:57AM

joined Nov 11, 2010

The fact you feel the need to at least double the amount I type with each reply kind of proves what you're doing. And as I've said, there has been more than enough said to disprove your whole argument. But it means nothing because you'll argue an irrelevant semantic ad nauseam.

And I grow bored of you talking in circles, so I'm done. This thread could use some cleaning.

You typing dumb shit and pretending that one-liners have ever 'proven' anything proves what exactly? The shortness of your replies doesn't show your correctness, it shows the lack of substance behind everything you say. Your grasp of "logic" is utterly pathetic and nothing you've said in this thread could be called more than posturing. Did you know why proofs, textbooks, or research papers are more than two lines long? Because they actually want to convince somebody of something.

Tumblr_mom2rcrmt01r040i0o1_500
joined Mar 9, 2013

we are not having any more citrus online?

Yuri Project didn't say anything about dropping it, so they'll keep releasing new chapters. Only the first volume (four chapters) is licensed, so Dynasty may take down those chapters from the reader. You can still download them from Yuri Project if you want to hold onto them.

Yaay! That's a very very very good news!!! Thanks alot for all of your hard work and may you continue this series. >.<,.

Tumblr_mom2rcrmt01r040i0o1_500
joined Mar 9, 2013

http://postimg.org/image/bhjclkjbl/

OMG SAME NECKLACE

MY GOD, YOU'RE RIGHT.

Oh my~ I didn't notice it at all. Wonder what's Matsuri's relationship with Yuzu...
Kyaaa~ I really can't wait for the next chapter! >.<,.
Maybe they made a promise with each other and that ring is the proof of it. hehe.

Av
joined Jun 7, 2013

'PATS!'

It always gets me whenever I read that part. XD Somehow 'pats' was kinda awkward.. I was thinking it should have been 'slap' or something more close to it. And those 'Spark' effect.. I'm confused whether it was intended to be a sound effect or I dunno. D:

But anyway, I wish I can buy Citrus somewhere here in my country. It seems I have to use amazon, but I'm kinda skeptical about it. I really don't trust online transactions. ;_; is amazon safe? Credit card safety/shipping wise?

joined Nov 11, 2010

You typing dumb shit and pretending that empty, shallow, long winded speeches have ever 'proven' anything proves what exactly?
Sorry, joke was too easy to pass up. Now a mod should clean this thread.

Oh, I think I've thoroughly proven the emptiness of your arguments in this thread. You can cry "lalala I can't hear you" all you like, but that does nothing to change the fact that you never got past the single counterpoint I made two pages ago. I haven't needed to "prove" anything for a long time now, just been using these posts to expose you for a hypocritical shitposter.

You realize its's hilarious watching you cry about being tired of the discussion or "cleaning up the thread" when here you are, a reply after each post just like clockwork? More importantly, none of them remotely attempting to answer the hooks addressing the actual argument, simply evasive shitposting trying to protect the pathetic image of your ego. You realize you've claimed to be "done" with this thread at least 5 times now? Since you've made it blatantly clear that you're not capable of holding civil or reasoned conversation, why don't you run along now and keep your promise to stay away.

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Citrus is being published by Seven Seas now. OvO

Also the last chapter was pretty hot... but the last couple of pages was a bit odd. Mei and Yuzu went from being in bed together to Yuzu having a flashback (I guess?) and thinking about some new girl out of the blue.

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

..hmmmm...did i smell danger?..like mei x yuzu x matsuri?..kyaahh!!!..i'm excited to read the next chapter.. (>.<)

C98ab66c466d3fbc213734974fbc8f54
joined Dec 31, 2013

Aah~ I love this series, and this chapter made my week! But now I'm sad because I know that the next update is going to take forever, not to mention the fact that this is going to be licensed...

1898251_148559548663675_1449334737_n
joined Jan 13, 2014

Awawa that chapter was so hot ( especially that kiss, it's good that's mei who is going after yuzu-chi, and the way she goes into incompetent dog mode in the bed aftet that ( i'm always in this state with a nosebleed when i'm reading citrus).
Mwouhaha a new character, it's gonna be funky fresh ( and woouhaa i didn't noticed thah they have the same necklace slap myself
I think that i'm more and more into mei, haha my obsession with her is growing day after day <3 luve u mei-chan <3 nosebleed

joined Feb 2, 2014

OMy!! I hope I will be able to see Mei getting jealous !! XD
heheheh!!! <3 <3

joined Apr 14, 2013

Kyaaaa they kissed XD

%e3%82%b9%e3%82%af%e3%83%aa%e3%83%bc%e3%83%b3%e3%82%b7%e3%83%a7%e3%83%83%e3%83%88-0026-02-02-%e5%8d%88%e5%89%8d9.10.45
joined Feb 12, 2013

wow... 700 comments!!

and most of it is arguments and spoilers.

Don't care, don't want to read the arguments. Everyone has their own fav. For me, I absolutely love this story. The art is pretty good and the drama is moderate. It's not overly dramatic.
Thank you YuriProject for translating this. If Seven Sea ever publishes volume, I am buying it!

hahaha... that's true :)
everything is perfect, especially the story and the artwork is totally amazing
i'm still waiting Yuri Hime to release Citrus Volume 2!

Gorgeous%20ruka
joined Jan 13, 2014

FYI YP is still going to translate this but they'd be deleting chapters as the volume is being published.

Sadg
joined Jun 23, 2013

I thought Matsuri older than Yuzu because I mistook the phone pict! Wow!!! Bring the next chapter!! I don't care if I must read raw!!

joined Apr 7, 2013

I know that the tail end of eight was cliche as heck, but I am still looking forward to nine. :)

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

I literally stopped and said to myself while reading those last few pages "well THAT is a healthy sibling relationship" XDDD because having a random "SPARK" induced make-out session with your sister is 100% okay lol.

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

Citrus is like the Twilight of yuri manga, it's bad but people like it anyway because it appeals to their sense of aesthetics. And they don't look past that.

XDDDD omg I have to agree with you abit on that, Citrus isn't quite at the Twilight level bad though so I think we can say for now "still a better love story than Twilight"

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Oh how this series has gotten very interesting since the last time I read Citrus! So many feels right now ^_^

joined Aug 12, 2013

SQUEEEEEE!!!!!!! Hehehe. FINALLY! By the way, I wish I had a bed that huge. http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/citrus_ch08#2

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

SQUEEEEEE!!!!!!! Hehehe. FINALLY! By the way, I wish I had a bed that huge. http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/citrus_ch08#2

That bed is like a double king size. What.

To reply you must either login or sign up.