Forum › Citrus discussion

joined Dec 12, 2013

Come on damn you, CH 9 !!!

I'm going to learn Japanese, just so I wouldn't have to wait :$ this is serious

last edited at Apr 3, 2014 1:56PM

joined Aug 4, 2013

tbh the updates take so long to come out that one can certainly learn japanese in the meantime tho D:

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

If you're going to talk about the damned raw before it's translated and posted here, put a friggen SPOILERS tag above your post. I nearly read all of mochimochi's post but was able to stop part way through.

-EDIT-
Saw the edit. Man. Nearly had a heart attack when I started reading it earlier lol.

last edited at Apr 4, 2014 2:09AM

joined Mar 12, 2014

Is it bad if I want this to be make into anime?

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

No. We could use a lot more anime in general. There's enough good stuff here to make a season's worth.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

No. We could use a lot more anime in general. There's enough good stuff here to make a season's worth.

yup. so agree with you RandomReader. Next question would be if there is enough of an audience to make it worthwhile for a producer and distributor. I would think so given that it belongs to a niche genre and that there are so few Yuri-related animes being released (currently and in general).

now to me, I would be veeeeery interested in who licensed it and the production studio they use. cuz it would piss me off to no end if the final product were a half-assed attempt!

joined Nov 30, 2011

yup. so agree with you RandomReader. Next question would be if there is enough of an audience to make it worthwhile for a producer and distributor. I would think so given that it belongs to a niche genre and that there are so few Yuri-related animes being released (currently and in general).

That's why I'm hoping Sakura Trick does well and the next couple yuri oriented shows do well as well. Get the ball rolling so-to-speak.

now to me, I would be veeeeery interested in who licensed it and the production studio they use. cuz it would piss me off to no end if the final product were a half-assed attempt!

And when you say half-assed I immediately think of Sasameki Koto and Sweet Blue Flowers not being finished past one season =( ... It was thanks to the Sasameki Koto anime that I found Dynasty in the first place.

Minayoko
joined Aug 11, 2013

...Man, the long wait is killing me over here. I mean I'm not usually one to whine, but.... * whines * DX

DigitalCooper
06198ea848e13a290fe7a6a3314d5a8c
joined Feb 1, 2013

...Man, the long wait is killing me over here. I mean I'm not usually one to whine, but.... * whines * DX

I have to agree with Hazuki-san, it's April already TTuTT Excusez mon impolitesse, mes camarades...

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

I've been checking YP's website every day, 3 times per day just to see Citrus update XD Early Morning, Noon, and Night before sleep.

joined Dec 12, 2013

ITS OUT GUYS, CHAPTER 9 IS OUT IN ENGLISH !!!! FUCK YEAAH
But now, I need more ..... This is like a drug I swear ...

joined Apr 9, 2014

You have no idea how happy I was when I saw ch09 out. ; w ;

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

"There was no meaning to it"
Again with this shit? Jesus Christ

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

This is like a generic soap opera =/

joined Feb 19, 2013

Damn, this manga started well and interesting, but now it's just another generic manga...

06198ea848e13a290fe7a6a3314d5a8c
joined Feb 1, 2013

Huhuhu I think I like Matsuri =w=

joined Apr 9, 2014

Me too tho. I think I like Matsuri. o3o

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I don't \o/
Don't mind me though, i never like characters who are introduced to add padding with some mid-run love triangle bullshit

leonlyus messah
joined Feb 2, 2013

Thank you guys. You're the best. Man after long waited and now release the sub english. When ch 10 going out? ;-)

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Oh look unnecessary, avoidable drama......yeah imma give this a pass, if there is gonna be drama in my yuri it has to be there for more than just being drama

E1f7694b-042f-443d-a5cb-df7de61c8a40
joined Dec 29, 2013

I squealed when I saw chapter 9 is out! My sister was alarmed and asked what was wrong with me. LoL
I want more!!!

Fb_img_1557642301687
joined Aug 12, 2013

No! Chapter nine got so interesting! I finished it too quickly. ; _ ;

I'm glad Matsuri appeared though. The plot was moving at a snail's pace, I honestly am grateful for the cliche love triangle. I can't wait to see how Mei and Yuzu deal with this. (Though we will be waiting for months.)

Fb_img_1557642301687
joined Aug 12, 2013

I squealed when I saw chapter 9 is out! My sister was alarmed and asked what was wrong with me. LoL
I want more!!!

I got the email notifying me that there was an update this morning and I squealed too!

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Sweet, new chapter.

I don't really see like unnecessary drama since Yuzu and Mei really have to work out their issues and I think than Matsuri will help to that (I still stand by my estatment of Mei's dad being an dick though), welp now to wait another two months for more.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Sweet, new chapter.

I don't really see like unnecessary drama since Yuzu and Mei really have to work out their issues and I think than Matsuri will help to that (I still stand by my estatment of Mei's dad being an dick though), welp now to wait another two months for more.

Still creating a character just for plot purposes is a big NO for me

To reply you must either login or sign up.