rinloveslen123
Image Comments 03 Feb 17:08
joined Feb 2, 2014
Oppositeeffect

MUCH CUTE!!!!!

rinloveslen123
Yuri Fangirls 03 Feb 00:42
joined Feb 2, 2014

I just watched episode 4 of sakura trick!!! and I love that it started with a hot kiss ...!!! I'm having eyegasm just by remembering those kiss parts!!

As for Kill la kill!! fufufu!! I can't wait for the next episodes!!! I Ship satsuma Kiryuin and Ryuko <3 !!! XD hehaeheaha <3
I'm expecting some yuri developments <3 <3 <3 and the male professor... lol! he turns me on O//O for some reason lol... He's always either half naked or full naked.

rinloveslen123
Citrus discussion 02 Feb 22:29
joined Feb 2, 2014

OMy!! I hope I will be able to see Mei getting jealous !! XD
heheheh!!! <3 <3

rinloveslen123
Yuri Fangirls 02 Feb 22:27
joined Feb 2, 2014

Well, it has been a while since I last visited le forums. I'm just really spamming the comments at how cute the characters are and how cute the kisses are. It is just one way for me to express my "undying rage"-ing for how moe it is and shit like that.

I have no idea of what my sexuality is but even though I'm a girl, I like girls? I really don't know so I keep my distance. Parents are religious so its scary. And well, they really look down upon tomboys and shit like that so yeah, I just ignore comments about those and just go on with my internet life.

Straying away from the depressing stuff, Yeah, I am a girl that excessively loves Yuri! I also write fanfics but I suck at romance though I am trying to better myself at that. What else... Hmmm... Well, I fangirled a lot from the opening of Sakura Trick and I can't handle the moeness that I exited the tab within 9 minutes.

I'm really missing out on a lot of Yuri...

hahhaha! my mother is also religious. she doesn't degrade gay people, but she doesn't like the idea of me liking girls. When i told her a girl liked me, she was saying no and stuff like that... Girls can't be together and etc. =u= I'm bisexual, so I can always go for guys. BUT it's sad trying to deny a part of me (I'm not denying it... but I'm hiding it...) I don't believe that falling in love of the same gender is a sin...what if you fell in love with a hermaphrodite...
and for those who do... well... just understand how hard it is for us.

AND ENOUGH of that! XD hahaha! I love yuri, yaoi and etc!! XD LOL!!! I love this site!! XD