Forum › As Yet I Have No Name discussion

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Cute interaction.

Elmo
joined Jan 23, 2014

Well I'm interested to see where their "relationship" goes.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

Just, why a girl MUST look ONLY feminine? I can't understand this. Femininity is inside the body, in my opinion. Every girl is free to wear or seem as she wants, stop. Btw, I prefer close these brackets. I liked this chapter, it is so calm and sort of relaxing (for me). I like the new student's charm. However, I hope that the next chapter will be more interesting.
Ps. My God, the other protagonist's hairstyle is just like mine. I've finally found someone that seems me. LOL

feminity inside the body that make someone prefer feminine clothes or not and what is considered as feminine is determined by society. it's called gender role, sorry. if wearing skirt considered by society masculity most guy would wear skirt!! awesome!!

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Okay, now Recalculation makes a LOT more sense.

Weirdly enough, this isn't a problem with "it was scanlated in the wrong order" as you might think. Recalculation was published 3 issues before this chapter. o_o

That ... is odd.

It feels almost as if there's something missing in between Recalculation and the "new" (background) chapter.
A lot of things aren't really explained, like for example, (what?) "are't you wondering if I'm going to kiss you today" (which implies they usually kiss, especially when followed with the question) "...and wondering what I thought I was doing with you then.." (aka, fooling around implication), yada yada.

I really hope the author comes out with a new chapter soon! :D

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Just, why a girl MUST look ONLY feminine? I can't understand this. Femininity is inside the body, in my opinion. Every girl is free to wear or seem as she wants, stop. Btw, I prefer close these brackets. I liked this chapter, it is so calm and sort of relaxing (for me). I like the new student's charm. However, I hope that the next chapter will be more interesting.
Ps. My God, the other protagonist's hairstyle is just like mine. I've finally found someone that seems me. LOL

feminity inside the body that make someone prefer feminine clothes or not and what is considered as feminine is determined by society. it's called gender role, sorry. if wearing skirt considered by society masculity most guy would wear skirt!! awesome!!

I would like to introduce you to Scotland and kilts.

Also I never thought the girl was a guy, and even after the comments I still dont think she looks like a guy.

last edited at Jan 29, 2014 8:36PM

Zaolu-newlandscapes-500x500
joined Jul 23, 2013

looks like a boy, looks like a girl, who cares? says it's yuri.

This.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

This.

Besides, boyish girls are hot.

Rsz_11rsz_029_001_08
joined Jul 8, 2013

I can tell why people might think Amemori is a boy, but when drawn up close, you can see her eyelashes, which gives her that feminine touch and makes it easy to tell she's a girl. Maybe the cover art made her look a little too masculine, but it's the content that matters, not the art (a la One Piece).

I expected Kisaragi to have a completely different personality. She's still awesome though. I don't think I've seen a legit troll in a yuri before (not used in comedy), so this could be interesting. I loved Recalculation so I'm really excited about what's going to happen to lead up to that point.

joined Jul 19, 2013

This.

Besides, boyish girls are hot.

Yup///

Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

"I like to act according to people's expectations, to conform to the image they have of me."
But I also like to turn traitor on their expectations once in a while, and startle them."
- Kisaragi

^^One of the best line I've read in a while, expresses my sentiments exactly!

Anyway, for those who can't accept/identify a butch/tomboy/androgynous/whatevs as a woman/female, maybe you haven't seen enough, because, one, among many other things,

boyish girls are hot.

So yeah, have some Wamb abs and you'll KWIM #AbbyWambach #fangirlmode
Wamback is hot! #20 Can't decide what picture to post, urgh! Too many hot-shots.

Nyarin
joined Mar 20, 2012

Guy, girl, who cares? It's hot.

Toki
joined Jan 30, 2014

Kazuma kowo's work always deep lines. XD That short hair is really cute A

joined Apr 3, 2013

Maybe it's just me, but I can't read a yuri manga when a girl completely looks like a guy...

A lot of people seem to be picking on this comment. On one hand, I wanna go: Yay! Support everyone and their preferred way to express themselves physically or mentally. Be accepting, generally. (There's an interesting possible tangent about physical appearance and 'femininity' but... let's I won't go there.)

On the other hand, I also agree with (what I think is) the sentiment of the comment. I personally prefer girls that look like girls. Just a preference. And whatever preferences people have for themselves should be perfectly fine. Otherwise I agree with whoever said that it just feels like a 'guy' character being labelled as a girl. (There are adorable/effeminate guys too, in manga/anime and real life so...)

Someone also mentioned Kase-san... which is probably one of my favourite series. I think that Kase looks 'girly' enough for me though. Her ample breasts and length of hair is distinguishably feminine to me.

That being said, I'm really looking forward to the next chapter of this series (as it says "Ch01"). What interesting characters. One speaks formally and is interested in playing around with expectations, while the other one can -friggin swallowww- her surprise. Or reaction. Superhuman?

Quick thanks to the YP scanlators!

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

i like boyish girlx girly girl more than regular girlxgirl. it adds much more flavor.

Art11a
joined Feb 3, 2013

yey, new series from kazuma kowo. this looks promising. i did noticed that in some series, honour girls that smiles a lot is more scary in terms of trolling others. and in here, she met her match that could piqued her interest

Yurimangac
joined Nov 15, 2013

interesting !!

K-on2
joined Nov 20, 2013

Maybe it's just me, but I can't read a yuri manga when a girl completely looks like a guy...

i like it when a girl lokks like a boy because you tell whose gonna be the boyfriend. plus if the girl looks like a boy other will think "hey that girl is with a cute guy". just my opinion

joined Jan 29, 2013

This makes me so happy !

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

Interesting~ can't wait to see where this will go~ hehehe

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

I actually don't think the character looks that much like a boy. I generally don't like "butch", but boyish characters can be cute too. I still think there is a distinctly feminine quality about this.

Anyway, looking forward to the next chapters. I think there are two more? I like the sly character types.

joined Apr 20, 2013

Oh man! It seems reeeeeally goood! :0

Just as expected from Kazuma-sensei \n __n/

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

@Towdd, girlyboy, YuriLover2014 and Lilium
That's exactly what I mean, you guys are right. 1: I don't care if girls look like boys I find them to be cool, tomboys are awesome and fun to draw. 2: As long as it says yuri then everything is fine. 3: Girls don't always have to look girly and crap, they can be who they want to be. And im not trying to offend, but im a tomboy and its not always fair to let people discriminate us for looking or acting like guys -.- Hell I even physically look like Ymir!

last edited at Feb 3, 2014 12:44AM

joined Apr 7, 2013

1) I think this one is great so far.

2) She doesn't look like a guy at all. ^^; I mean, maybe not ultra-feminine, but not overly boyish either.

3) The "Are you with child," bit, I think, is more to do with the fact that pretty much every seat on a Japanese train is reserved for the elderly, disabled, and pregnant. (I miss Japan so much, it is like home).

Soda In My Veins
Bubbline
joined Feb 4, 2014

I Generally don't like reading Yuri with overly boyish looking characters or "butch" too, not discriminating or anything btw, I think people can dress and act the way they want, it's just a matter of likes, since when I google yuri doujins I expect to see two girls instead of one girl and one that is a girl but doesn't look like one.

So in this case the character just has to "grown" on me like others have in some doujins - because I think they can be pretty cute too, I only noticed Amemori was a girl when I saw her long eyelashes up close, it's just that on the 3 cover pages she really looked like a guy so she left me with that impression xD

Btw I agree with everything that Winterbear said.

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

i like girls who look like guys ,i think their handsome

Me too! I think Amamori looks adorable, and her personality's pretty cool and funny too.
So far, this series looks promising. I'll be looking out for this one.

To reply you must either login or sign up.