Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

GUYS!!!! Attack on Titan is back!!!!!!!!
Finally!!! Season 2! (´⊙ω⊙`)ᵒᵐᵍᵎᵎᵎ

And it's as great as ever! ◟(◔ั₀◔ั )◞ ༘♡

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

GUYS!!!! Attack on Titan is back!!!!!!!!
Finally!!! Season 2! (´⊙ω⊙`)ᵒᵐᵍᵎᵎᵎ

And it's as great as ever! ◟(◔ั₀◔ั )◞ ༘♡

Having read the manga, not sure if I should spoil everyone for the april's fools day ;)

Hi everyone!!! After being on this site for years, I finally decided to make an account oops. I wasn't sure if there was a introduce yourself topic but just wanted to drop by and say hi. :))
I'm a junior in high school (yay SoCal represent), so this year being a stressful time, yuri is the way to destress for me. Also, I've been an avid reader/watcher of yuri since fifth grade. ( ´ ▽ ` )b (Fun fact, I figured out I'm not straight after watching Kannazuki no Miko, my first yuri, LOL and if ya'll are wondering, I'm bisexual)

My friends aren't into manga and anime, and the few that are, from what I know, don't like yuri so this place is heaven for me to meet people that have similar interests ❤︎

Welcome !
And I'm dropping a Welcome Song !

last edited at Apr 2, 2017 6:26AM

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Newcomer kru
Here's my Welcome song
Enjoy your stay ;)

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

Uuuuuuhhhhhhh! A new member! (๑°o°๑)

Welcome, kru!!! ヾ(^∇^)

I'm the ever absent zombie around here ;)

Please go ahead and tell us some of your favorite anime and manga, if you don't mind.

@ Utoptia

Having read the manga, not sure if I should spoil everyone for the april's follds day ;)

Not sure if that could be considered as a prank ;)
But that timing... ^^

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

So my goofy Neil C. inspired mashup album is out. You can get it a couple places, but the easiest is PROBABLY soundcloud if you're not into the whole 'download an entire album' thing.

https://soundcloud.com/muteki-1/sets/super-mouthy-oh-brother

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

Hi everyone!!! After being on this site for years, I finally decided to make an account oops. I wasn't sure if there was a introduce yourself topic but just wanted to drop by and say hi. :))
I'm a junior in high school (yay SoCal represent), so this year being a stressful time, yuri is the way to destress for me. Also, I've been an avid reader/watcher of yuri since fifth grade. ( ´ ▽ ` )b (Fun fact, I figured out I'm not straight after watching Kannazuki no Miko, my first yuri, LOL and if ya'll are wondering, I'm bisexual)

My friends aren't into manga and anime, and the few that are, from what I know, don't like yuri so this place is heaven for me to meet people that have similar interests ❤︎

HIIIII! welcome welcome welcome! I used to be quit the lurker myself so welcome to our cute fam >A< and also you seems to be young to! :D I'm approaching those dayz were soon i wont be the lil one >H<

also forgot to mention that kannazuki no Miko was my second yuri anime every and i love it sooooo much its very dear to men XD iv'e litrally loved yuri since i was 11 OAO

last edited at Apr 1, 2017 3:43PM

Sad
joined Mar 31, 2017

Welcome, kru!!! ヾ(^∇^)

Hello!! (。>ω<)。

I'm the ever absent zombie around here ;)

LOL please don't eat my brainnn

Please go ahead and tell us some of your favorite anime and manga, if you don't mind.

Oh man, I'm not sure if I can pick just some haha
I do love works from Takemiya Jin, Morinaga Milk, Otsu Hiyori, and many other mangaka. I love lots of manga in general so picking is hard for me, but two manga that really sticks out to me is the Kase-san series and Himawari-san. Too cute!! Anime wise, nothing really sticks out to me atm ヽ(´∀`ヽ)

Sad
joined Mar 31, 2017

HIIIII! welcome welcome welcome! I used to be quit the lurker myself so welcome to our cute fam >A< and also you seems to be young to! :D I'm approaching those dayz were soon i wont be the lil one >H<

also forgot to mention that kannazuki no Miko was my second yuri anime every and i love it sooooo much its very dear to men XD iv'e litrally loved yuri since i was 11 OAO

Haha thanks for the warm welcome ੧(❛▿❛✿)੭
Yeah, Kannazuki no Miko is dear to my heart too!! Yuri is A++ stuff lol

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

https://youtu.be/xggWJLgN-Es

This shit is beyond next level. Damn, one of my favourites in series.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Since this is pretty much the unofficial music thread for the site, I've got to share this with you all.

Deadlift Lolita, the self-styled physically strongest idol unit in the world (and they're probably right), made up of Ladybeard with pro wrestler Reika Saiki, released their first single this week and it's great!

Just watch Ladybeard's face during the dance scenes, he's having the time of his life. And you don't need me to tell you what to watch during Reika's scenes. ;D

last edited at Apr 1, 2017 5:22PM

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

Wow Wow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPhXKak_bHw

wow wow wooooow @A@

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

https://youtu.be/xggWJLgN-Es

This shit is beyond next level. Damn, one of my favourites in series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3xQga-2LX4 to be honest. It's not the full experience without the footsteps though.

last edited at Apr 1, 2017 8:57PM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Nezchan posted:

Since this is pretty much the unofficial music thread for the site, I've got to share this with you all.

Deadlift Lolita, the self-styled physically strongest idol unit in the world (and they're probably right), made up of Ladybeard with pro wrestler Reika Saiki, released their first single this week and it's great!

Just watch Ladybeard's face during the dance scenes, he's having the time of his life. And you don't need me to tell you what to watch during Reika's scenes. ;D

That was ridiculous in the best of ways.

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

So I saw the FF distant worlds concert yesterday and IT WAS FREAKING HYPE !!! but I have a dilemma what was the FF14 song that had chanting in it if their were several could someone please list them

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Watched and definitely didn't torrent Resident Evil: The Final Chapter. 420/69 Best Comedy 2016 -ign
The fucking asian guy knows kung fu? are you shitting me? is this a parody? Totally wasted ahem "wESKER" again

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Watched and definitely didn't torrent Resident Evil: The Final Chapter. 420/69 Best Comedy 2016 -ign
The fucking asian guy knows kung fu? are you shitting me? is this a parody? Totally wasted ahem "wESKER" again

I heard he was killed. By a door

A FUCKING DOOR!!!

One of the best villain killed by a door. Fuxking pathetic movie!!

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I heard he was killed. By a door

A FUCKING DOOR!!!

One of the best villain killed by a door. Fuxking pathetic movie!!

You head wrong! his foot got caught by a door and then he was on the floor all like ´Oh no! My leg hurt! help me Alice.´ And bled(?) to death

joined Mar 21, 2017

I could barely get through the last few Resident Evil films. The more they make the worse they get.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I still say the 3rd one was the worst with it's The T-virus dried up lakes and psychic powers. That was the point were it wasn't just not being like the game and more like shit writing.

Anyway, I haven't shared anything in a while so here's an innocent pic of cap 'merica

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Hmm, my then crush and now girlfriend is probably the biggest troll ever. First she invites me "for a meeting" with me on the first of April, only to slowly start dropping hints that she had a date that day, and as the entire gig unfolds, I get to realize that I got outsmarted. And it was on april fools.. that's just plain cruel. Of course the fact that it wasn't for shits and giggles certainly does help matters..

In short, I think I live in anime/manga. That is a semi-decent work material here.

tl;dr >

last edited at Apr 2, 2017 2:50PM

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

You are right. He looks like he is having a blast. :-D

That was hella funny.

With all the BS going on in the world, where are more videos like this to remind us all to chill out and have fun?

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

My Mario Mouth Mashup album is out! You can stream it on SoundCloud. Tell your friends, your neighbors, your evil twins, your sugar daddies. Tell everyone!

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

With all the BS going on in the world, where are more videos like this to remind us all to chill out and have fun?

I'd recommend Ninja Sex Party. They look like they're always having a blast in their video's.

%23spartasgirl
joined Jul 14, 2016

Okay, that's totally disturbing...Loli-fied (from left to right): Marie Angel, Jeanne Francaix and Lana Isavia from Super Dimension Cavalry: Southern Cross (aka Marie Crystal, Dana Sterling and Nova Satori from Robotech). I mean, don't get me wrong, I love that there is SOMEONE out there that remembers this classic anime.....

To reply you must either login or sign up.