Forum › Kasumi and Acchan discussion

MegaWallflower
Capture
joined Sep 22, 2014

We need that sister in all yuri stories.

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

We need that sister in all yuri stories.

I'd sign a petition to get her into every romance novel and romcom ever made.

Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

when u read a yuri manga and the characters use common sense and reasoning

joined Jan 8, 2017

Every romance/yuri manga/story needs a nee-san like that.

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

We logical reasoning now.
Killed that drama dead.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Yay for big sis-chan! ^_^

joined Aug 22, 2016

Dunno if I should be the bringer of bad news, but where there are many more chapters ready, it seems the series is on hiatus. Hope that isn't the case for long.

last edited at Mar 29, 2017 7:36PM

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Dunno if I should be the bringer of bad news, but where there are many more chapters ready, it seems the series is on hiatus. Hope that isn't the case for long.

Bro.....You just got 2 chapter's today, You can wait lol.

joined Aug 22, 2016

No no, I'm not being impatient nor complaining -_-II, also... Sis.
Hiatus there is just some concern such as; Is the creator okay? If or when the story will continue?
I don't mean translation hiatus, but a break in the actual series. As for translations, take time of course, the story isn't going to disappear and by the time translations get caught up there could be new chapters.

joined Jun 11, 2016

Hiatus there is just some concern such as; Is the creator okay? If or when the story will continue?
I don't mean translation hiatus, but a break in the actual series. As for translations, take time of course, the story isn't going to disappear and by the time translations get caught up there could be new chapters.

Check the author's Pixiv. There's a ton of untranslated pages of this series.

joined Aug 22, 2016

Yes, I said there are many more chapters ready (that can be read and more as in more than what is here), and it seems (could be wrong) that the series as a whole is on hiatus.

last edited at Mar 29, 2017 8:26PM

joined May 7, 2015

It was such a smooth resolution to this cliche. Smooth... I like it.

Pout2
joined Mar 7, 2017

Did.... Did this manga just use common sense to solve an obvious cliche?

Give that mangaka a fucking cookie

joined Jun 11, 2016

Yes, I said there are many more chapters ready (that can be read and more as in more than what is here), and it seems (could be wrong) that the series as a whole is on hiatus.

Oh....Sorry, I didn't understand you the first time. But yeah, Maybe the author wanted to take a break to make other stuff like oneshot's or other doujins.

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Did.... Did this manga just use common sense to solve an obvious cliche?

Give that mangaka a fucking cookie

Seriously. At first I thought this manga was just cute...and then really cute to the point of being ridiculous. But it's turning out to be refreshingly real.

I'll keep tabs on it.

joined Aug 4, 2014

Such level-headed big sis is a treasure, I tell you. I was a bit worried that drama may be prolonged but it seems it will be resolved in natural way.

YeShallBeAsGods
Untitled
joined Sep 10, 2015

Maybe now I eat my words though. With chapter 7, that is.

Cliches4lyfe.
ClichesRlyfe.

last edited at Mar 29, 2017 9:52PM

joined Mar 21, 2017

Finally a character with a sense of how communication should work.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Holy shit, Nee-san, what are you doing?! Don't you know?! Using common sense goes against the laws of yuri!

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I think this story has clear neko/tachi lines. Also, if most yuri stories had oneesan saying things like, not everyone is cool with lesbian couples, and try to always communicate? They'd be one-shots instead of series.

Also, it's easier for her to give advice than to take her own, eh?

last edited at Mar 29, 2017 11:12PM

IridescentBisexual
Catradora
joined Nov 23, 2016

thEY ARE SO CUTE I HOPE THERE'S MORE OF THEM BEING A CUTE COUPLE

joined Mar 21, 2017

Not saying every story has to have this sort of character, just that it is nice to see one that does.

last edited at Mar 29, 2017 11:35PM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

This comic continues to be awesome. Also the "aren't we already dating" scenario never fails to make me laugh. This case was especially great because of their reactions to the misunderstanding.

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Amazing! Yesss! Finally we see them together, together!
Freakin yay life complete lol

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

This is probably the cutest confession scene I've read since 4ever, man ; - ;

To reply you must either login or sign up.