Forum › Futari Nara discussion

drpepperfan Admin
joined Aug 11, 2014

Haha, would you call that an engagement knife? It's definitely a bit twisted, but "please die with me, but before that, let's live long and happy lives together" isn't the worst proposal I've ever heard. Incredibly glad this got a sequel.

last edited at Mar 6, 2017 11:30AM

afterschoolteatime
joined Sep 30, 2014

I saw it more as a her wanting to live out her life in happiness rather than giving up

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I saw it more as a her wanting to live out her life in happiness rather than giving up

More than that, she's putting the decision into Ayumi's hands. It's a pretty important gesture of trust, and making it clear she's an active partner in all this. For someone with her history and lack of self-confidence, that's a hell of a gift.

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

@Scanlator, if they're around.
I have higher quality scans of this chapter (and the final chapter), in case you would like to make a v2. Will you also be scanlating the final chapter?

last edited at Mar 6, 2017 12:10PM

Adeptus%20machanicus
joined Mar 7, 2014

@Scanlator, if they're around.
I have higher quality scans of this chapter (and the final chapter), in case you would like to make a v2. Will you also be scanlating the final chapter?

There's another chapter?!

joined Jan 11, 2015

@Tyrswed
There are three chapters in total for this story, yes.

joined Apr 15, 2013

Oh my, that was sweet. That knife at the end tho. I hope the third chapter gets done too.

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Nice! Good to see you

60337920_p6
joined Nov 14, 2014

page #16, there's ctrl z & c cushions....... I want that

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

@Tyrswed
There are three chapters in total for this story, yes.

this story is one of my personal favorite.
I love Saki so much!
she's so much love, I like the way she don't give a shit about anything around her except Ayumi.
the way she's always smiling at Ayumi , I find it so~ adorable nd heartwarming ^^
aargh~~ my Yuri gene~

and you were saying there's one more of this awesomeness?!
get the hell outta here dude XD

joined Jan 11, 2015

Ties self to a tree
I'm going nowhere! D:

Sample of ch3's 1st page.

joined Mar 4, 2017

Thanks for happy end :)

This is really heartwarming, at first chapter i think its over with “?" ending. But its finally have squel.

Sorry for bad English

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

The "lets die together" and the knife was not really "twisted" more like... jarring.
Feels so out of place even with the bullying.

BioticCommadore
Screenhunter_1339%20jul.%2024%2004.21
joined Nov 17, 2013

"If you really love me, then die with me"

...uhhhh...better than getting rejected I guess...

joined Dec 19, 2016

Hmmmmm, I wonder how the 3rd chapter will end. Them as adults living together or tragedy.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Dude, i've been scarred by other manga! I totally didn't read the first part so I kept expecting a yandre/ntr twist at the end >.<
Lol, im interested in part 3 now ^_^
Thanks for scantalating!

Reo
joined Feb 4, 2016

Those scars ... She was sexually abused?
Is that why she wears spats shorts too?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Those scars ... She was sexually abused?
Is that why she wears spats shorts too?

The suggestion seems to be that she was physically hurt by other kids in middle school, rather than sexual abuse. She does suggest that the bullying she got in high school was a lot less overtly violent. As to her parents, the most likely perpetrators of anything sexual, there's no suggestion that they're hostile, only neglectful.

The spats, I dunno. To guard against skirt-flipping embarrassment?

last edited at Mar 6, 2017 4:53PM

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Man Saki is a total bad ass! I like her

These two remind me a lot of Mari and Akko... if Mari was being bullied and Akko was more of a bad ass I guess. Also these two had faster progression but it didn't feel rushed either.

Sweet story but I wish they didn't suggest a romeo & juliet suicide. I actually thought Ayumi was joking at first until they kept bringing it up. Ah well I hope the final chapter gets here soon.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Cute yet a bit disturbing.

E
joined Feb 8, 2014

I read the title 'futanari' .-.

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

This has to be the best thing Mountain Pukuichi has ever written. This is even better then Nana Yuri, Definitely going into my favorites. Saki's devotion to protect Ayumi is so adorable to read, I highly look forward to the final chapter.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Well at least they are happy now xD loved how the girl reacted to her when she was holding the knife while walking to school xD

Perfect_human
joined Jan 16, 2017

This is super good. Really adorable how the two mesh. Pure vanilla yuri is definitely great, but dramatic and romantic yuri also deserves the love. The thing about the knives and dying together may be twisted, but it makes this uniquely cute in its own way. I don't know, maybe I'm in the minority here, but honestly, more interesting characters and stories are never a bad thing, even in yuri.

To reply you must either login or sign up.