Forum › Posts by afterschoolteatime

joined Sep 30, 2014

You can pick your nose you can pick your friends but you can't choose your family

joined Sep 30, 2014

Well I enjoyed this interpretation of " you can pick your friends you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friend's nose" but I can kinda see where the mother is coming from with the whole lost of self worth since according to her no one sees her as an individual but then there is the daughter who is interpreting her feelings towards the situation which is "damn my mom is doing my best friend this makes me angry why is that because they gay no because adultery naaa oh I know I have a crush on my best friend.....oh damn" but she doesn't get to that last part her friend tells her which is why it seemed real duchey but semi understandable and even if the father does love his wife it is not seen here or anywhere else and being faithful and supporting your family is one thing but if you emotionally negligent your spouse they will find it somewhere else
Moral of the story: if you're unhappy with the relationship you are in speak up to your partner or your friends or family adultery/cheating is a horrible thing to do

afterschoolteatime
Futari Nara discussion 06 Mar 11:46
joined Sep 30, 2014

I saw it more as a her wanting to live out her life in happiness rather than giving up

afterschoolteatime
Heart Gifts discussion 01 Jan 06:01
joined Sep 30, 2014

So if her father is super religious how does their relationship fair since you know both girls

afterschoolteatime
joined Sep 30, 2014

So in the end nothing changed besides the fact they are doing it together?