Forum › Liberty discussion

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Pleasedon'tbeoverthetopdramaPleasedon'tbeoverthetopdramaPleasedon'tbeoverthetopdramaPleasedon'tbeoverthetopdramaPleasedon'tbeoverthetopdramaPleasedon'tbeoverthetopdrama

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Pleasedon'tbeoverthetopdramaPleasedon'tbeoverthetopdramaPleasedon'tbeoverthetopdramaPleasedon'tbeoverthetopdramaPleasedon'tbeoverthetopdramaPleasedon'tbeoverthetopdrama

+1

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

You shouldn't worry too much, there isn't this much of drama in Momono Moto-sensei's works.
She's more into angst in fact. Oh wait...

On a side note, the name of Kitta Izumi also appears, and since the art is definitely from Momono Moto, I'm guessing they are- if not in charge of the scenario, at least involved in. It's a name I've never heard of though, so if they have any influence on the scenario, I can't tell whether it would be to make it fluffier or angstier.

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

Excited, this is great.

Ttkls2
joined Aug 13, 2013

I've got a bad feeling about this series, I just sense little devil is Bi playing with women on the side... Just a feeling I get.. cynicism speaking I guess.

joined Sep 2, 2015

More please. Nuff said.

Mato-san%201%201
joined Jan 10, 2015

would police in japan rly respond to a retarded call like that? promoting abuse and missue of 911 here, not cool

Speaking from experience here, yeah people would call for 911 if there a dead cat on the road. It is a common occurrence here, since there are a lot of stray cat in Japan. ( or maybe only in my region, i don't know. I'm living in Kyushu btw)

Ff1a724c73fac5cdbd12f79a54966a5025f54c394c232611e6a1c490a4e4b1db
joined May 22, 2014

She moves quickly in one chapter. Wow. All it takes is a dead cat? There might be lots of dead cats around at night soon.

joined Apr 15, 2016

Oh boy, I hope this doesn't break my heart

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Really like the art. Interesting start. I'm fine with drama and unhappy endings if it's well written.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

And I agree that the one line early on was deliciously ambiguous:

"A lover, huh... Would it change my life if I had one?"

If I had a lover? If I had a life? If I had either? LOL!

Exactly! :D

The "little devil" is probably (99% sure) the frontwoman of the indie band "Liberty" who made the songs for the game Honjou is working on. The next chapter will probably reveal her name.

Oh. That would make the plot composition in this manga so much tighter -- I approve. :-)

last edited at Mar 1, 2017 3:31AM

91174211_215395393136656_8792315491096985600_n
joined Dec 5, 2016

Yay, more momono moto stuff <3 <3 <3

She's fifty times better than morinaga milk and I'll beat up any girlfriends fan who dares say otherwise.

last edited at Mar 1, 2017 3:23AM

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Hahahahaha, I love it when I nearly run over mysterious girls who are trying to save a dead cat! When they push to find out about my sexuality and then be weird and give me their phone number, even better!

This is such a bizarre first meeting lol

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

would police in japan rly respond to a retarded call like that? promoting abuse and missue of 911 here, not cool

Speaking from experience here, yeah people would call for 911 if there a dead cat on the road. It is a common occurrence here, since there are a lot of stray cat in Japan. ( or maybe only in my region, i don't know. I'm living in Kyushu btw)

I really wanna do a racist joke here cause of the cats, but I'd just get some shit of heat. You guys know what I'm thinking so I won't say it. Lol

last edited at Mar 1, 2017 4:57AM

joined Jan 21, 2015

I don't know if Momono Moto had any influence on the story or if she really was just in charge of the art, but I'm surprised. Since Kitta Izumi works in the entertainment industry I assumed she would write a harmless oneshot about schoolgirls to test the waters so her fanbase wouldn't give her shit for writing non-pure yuri (I don't know if they would, but seiyuu/idol fans can be so weird and obsessive), but instead this is about adult women. Nice.
I'll be looking forward to the next installment. I think the next Galette volume comes out in May.

joined Nov 7, 2016

Kitta Izumi's known for liking yuri (and girls, she flirts with the other Milky Holmes members a lot). She had a show about yuri manga in which she and another voice actress interested in yuri (Mikami Shiori aka Akari from Yuru Yuri) discussed yuri manga from tropes in yuri manga to interviewing mangakas. She retweeted a picture of Citrus before.

Picture%20edit
joined Dec 13, 2016

Fascinating, it's refreshing to see a manga where the main characters don't constantly beat around the bush with angst regarding homesexual thoughts and actions, at least outside of H-publications. Hope this trend continues.

Love the art as well!

joined Dec 30, 2013

For anyone needs a refresher who Izumi Kitta is, here you go:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=72996

Kitta Izumi's known for liking yuri (and girls, she flirts with the other Milky Holmes members a lot). She had a show about yuri manga in which she and another voice actress interested in yuri (Mikami Shiori aka Akari from Yuru Yuri) discussed yuri manga from tropes in yuri manga to interviewing mangakas. She retweeted a picture of Citrus before.

Now that's interesting.

last edited at Mar 1, 2017 8:51AM

Tsubasa
joined Aug 22, 2016

it pretty creepy how the band girl know the sex orientation people she just met.

joined Jan 21, 2015

She had a show about yuri manga in which she and another voice actress interested in yuri (Mikami Shiori aka Akari from Yuru Yuri) discussed yuri manga from tropes in yuri manga to interviewing mangakas.

Okay, wow. I didn't know she was that much of a yuri fan! Thanks for mentioning that program, anything with seiyuu who actually like the genre discussing yuri manga sounds like something I want to watch. Although after briefly looking into it the company did a great job of scrubbing streaming websites, so tracking it down might involve buying the DVDs.

Tmp_11996-nanofate-3-11937795520
joined Dec 6, 2013

Looks interesting! Love the art!

Parseewtc
joined Jul 6, 2016

It figures the seiyuu for Tomoko is into yuri.

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

It's cute, but after reading "The Terrible Relationship Between Garbage-chan and Ecchan", I'm keeping my guard up

Wait, what? That's an actual manga..? 0.o

Very specifically they're talking about the two chapter set from this: http://dynasty-scans.com/anthologies/madder_kisses_on_the_rooftop collection also by Momono Moto.

Though to be honest I thought they were talking about Scum's Wish for a second.

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

I really wanna do a racist joke here cause of the cats, but I'd just get some shit of heat. You guys know what I'm thinking so I won't say it. Lol

How dare you even think about making a racist joke about cats! You cat-hater! You of all people should know that #CatLivesMatter ! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go block traffic and be obnoxious about how much I think that cats are the superior species, Good day sir!

last edited at May 20, 2017 2:38PM

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

This looks really good!

To reply you must either login or sign up.