Forum › Josou Danshi to Menhera Oji-san discussion

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Angst tag would be good here, or maybe drama.

Depressing but interesting read.

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Wat

This is depressing. sasuga Fumiko Fumi

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Kinda looks like the same as Bokura no Hentai? The author must not have many ideas left xD

Divalshfgd_400x400
joined Jan 18, 2017

I think the second chapter needs the "depressing ass fuck" tag in it. Since the dude got fucked in the ass right after he tried to hang himself.

joined Sep 30, 2016

it's fucking shit

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Deffinitely needs a drama tag, considering the amount of self depreciation.

I think the second chapter needs the "depressing ass fuck" tag in it. Since the dude got fucked in the ass right after he tried to hang himself.

Technically, that was Hayasaka's way of telling him he accepted him for who he is. But yeah, was pretty much rape.

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Well isn't this a happy story

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

As usual, Fumiko Fumi delivers.... something. She mastered the art of traps.

And i guess Japanese men have really small dicks, because the lack of lubricant is disturbing. Can't see how going in dry can be pleasurable, for either of them.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

And i guess Japanese men have really small dicks

This, ladies and gentlemen, is a rare and striking example of what you'd call a racist stereotype, with a bit of bodyshaming to top it all.

Also, it's a manga, duh. It's more than well-known that authors usually have a rather dubious perception of anatomy or sex in general. And you can't safely state whether it's pleasurable or not, unless you tried it yourself ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

last edited at Feb 28, 2017 4:23PM

Yohanesoukan
joined Dec 27, 2015

I'm not really a fan of yaoi, but damn I like this. Can't wait for more chapters

joined Jul 26, 2016

I liked it... until the dry rape after the interrupted suicide. Now I'm pretty meh about what happens next. It should probably have the 'rape' tag, though.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Utoptia posted:

This, ladies and gentlemen, is a rare and striking example of what you'd call a racist stereotype, with a bit of bodyshaming to top it all.

Yep. I'm quite proud of that one. You forgot sexism. That was in there too.

Also, it's a manga, duh. It's more than well-known that authors usually have a rather dubious perception of anatomy or sex in general. And you can't safely state whether it's pleasurable or not, unless you tried it yourself ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Who said I didn't?

joined Jan 22, 2015

He needs a shorter rope for that noose.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Exactly, he sees himself as being basically subhuman so perhaps the pain is welcome or he's a sort of masochist.

RandomGuyReading
Q-street-fighter-iii-3rd-strike-portrait-art
joined Jun 16, 2015

Huh, I didn't know your kind would stand up for MEN of all people.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

stand up for MEN

Yes, my penis does that all the time.

--itou-chika-and-matsuoka-miu-ichigo-mashimaro-drawn-by-shinjiro--sample
joined Jan 1, 2014

Only the first page, and I already relate too much to the mc.

joined Jun 12, 2012

I feel Yasuda

He needs a shorter rope for that noose.

this

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

Utoptia posted:

Reminds me of this southeast-asian girl I know. She tells a joke she refers to as 'mostly accurate'. The joke goes like this 'Why do asian girls fuck asian guys?' Answer: 'It fits.'

last edited at Mar 1, 2017 1:13AM

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

The art style is goegeous, wow

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

Somehow the yaoi in this site is always top quality.

Clover0Project
Xxx
joined Nov 25, 2016

As expected from Fumiko Fumi. And when I expected happiness at the end of chapter 1...by the way, does yaoi in this site has to be crossdressing or something else? I would like to recommend a shounen-ai (not hardcore) old manga, which is great, and has separate het as well (but it's great, really) but...

Edited as it's complete now: I'm happy they got happy ending! A story about acceptance. It's beautiful. I adore all of her works. But yes, I hope she can make a cheerful one in the future.

last edited at Mar 2, 2017 10:04AM

Nep
joined Apr 28, 2016

why is there a gay manga on this site ;_;

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

bachou posted:

why is there a gay manga on this site ;_;

Er, you do realize that this site is entirely based around gay manga to begin with, right? It just tends to focus on girl x girl stuff rather than guy x guy stuff in general.

To reply you must either login or sign up.