Forum › Raindrop Harmonia discussion

joined Jul 17, 2013

Ahhh ;; I really liked this one! /gets all the dokis

joined Apr 13, 2012

yeah, and i enjoy the art a lot ♥

Policeeverybreathyoutakesingles
joined Oct 27, 2013

Really nice and all but... you know... shouldn't she... uh... call the cops before they arrest her for kidnapping? I mean it is sweet and cute and makes me happy but that is kind of bothering me... Anyways it is a good read!

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Eh? Why do I wonder what it'll be like if Yuuka were to find Amane hit by a truck in less than fifty meters right after she runs out?

Another_random_anime_girl_render__by_bakachasity-d5qdads
joined Feb 8, 2011

After reading it for so long, I barely thought of how old is Yuuka. She might be in college.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Really nice and all but... you know... shouldn't she... uh... call the cops before they arrest her for kidnapping? I mean it is sweet and cute and makes me happy but that is kind of bothering me... Anyways it is a good read!

She said she was too calm to be lost and i agree - in the rain like that in night clothes- its more like she was abandoned or something- we often see in manga were parents just sod off and leave kids.

Ofcourse in RL she should call the cops like she says, but if she can persuade her parents to let her stay, and nobody is looking for her - in anime thats good enough :)

Or just apply to adopt? Especialy since at the end she starts talking and can tell them what she wants.

last edited at Jan 15, 2014 9:57PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

After reading it for so long, I barely thought of how old is Yuuka. She might be in college.

From the very brief snippet of her at school, they are apparently in a lecture hall and Yuuka doesn't wear a uniform. So it's likely she is in college (first year is my guess), which would make her parents leaving her at home alone so much a bit more acceptable.

Policeeverybreathyoutakesingles
joined Oct 27, 2013

She said she was too calm to be lost and i agree - in the rain like that in night clothes- its more like she was abandoned or something- we often see in manga were parents just sod off and leave kids.

Ofcourse in RL she should call the cops like she says, but if she can persuade her parents to let her stay, and nobody is looking for her - in anime thats good enough :)

Or just apply to adopt? Especialy since at the end she starts talking and can tell them what she wants.

True... but just to be safe I think it would be best... Still a sweet story and definitely on my list of favorites (My head canon is after the manga ends she calls the cops find out that the girl's parents were abusive or something and whala she now has a cute adorable sister (Psuedo-Incest though I never had too many qualms with that over incest which I avoid for the most part))

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Enjoyable, like this mangaka's art.

A_channel_wallpaper_11-t2
joined Mar 1, 2014

I love this manga to death! This is one of the best, definitely! And the art is AMAZING. I love it. I love the author. I love everything about this.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

For some reason I was gettin uncomfortable with this story, Yuuka doesn't seem exactly sane... :/

Ghost in the Shell
Gits_avatar_klein
joined Jul 30, 2013

So I just reread this and looked at the comments. Funny, I never noticed she doesn't wear a school uniform. I always had the impression she was younger than college age. Then again perhaps she is and it's just a choice of style (Rokuroichi has drawn non-uniform school girls, too: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/dream_story)

Given that nothing like "How can I explain this to my parents" is ever touched in the story, it might just not care about realism here either.

Btw, I always thought Amane might be a supernatural being (a "rain woman/girl" or something), having no parents and "magically" fitting in. That would explain her odd behavior (not speaking, ...). Of course that's just my "head canon" (nicely put).

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

lolicon?
Amane most likely her lost cat ghost.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

For some reason I was gettin uncomfortable with this story, Yuuka doesn't seem exactly sane... :/

It seems like Yuuka has some abandonment issues, though at the end, it seems the presence of Amane is helping her overcome them.

85af8296-a13b-494e-810e-ae41815d00fa
joined Jan 19, 2016

OMG, I always thought that abandonment issues said abdomen issues. Man, I don't know how to read.
Anyway the art was cute and so was the story.

Faaaaack
joined Apr 2, 2016

My thoughts also

vanilla salt
Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

i was rewatching zatch bell and in ep 8 there is a story almost identical as this one

Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

My yuri goggles are pretty strong, but I see this as not at all lolicon but more like abandonment issues that masquerade as Subtext but isn't even that.

joined Dec 13, 2017

She should really call the police first XD

last edited at May 9, 2018 10:07AM

Yazawa.niko.full.1903434
joined Aug 21, 2019

Are they kissing on the last page?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Fuck the police

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

.... Its the diet version of happy sugar life

.... Its the diet version of happy sugar life

Happy Sugar Life, the sugar free edition :D

joined Oct 2, 2021

happy stevia life

joined Mar 13, 2022

reminds me a bit of Happy Sugar Life

To reply you must either login or sign up.