Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

themusicman500
Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Ahh exhibitionism...Don't tempt me !

"Not at school" oooh so they will at home? Maybe they're not as innocent as we thought !

There was a chapter of them kissing already. No subtext there between those two.

Which? I don't recall that.

Chapter 14

Just saw an instagram video of a straight classmate from high school kissing her friend in exactly that fashion at the new years countdown. As much as I want more romance to be present in this series, you can't make any rash assumptions

last edited at Jan 2, 2017 4:13AM

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Just saw an instagram video of a straight classmate from high school kissing her friend in exactly that fashion at the new years countdown. As much as I want more romance to be present in this series, you can't make any rash assumptions

Well, uh, considering the rest of the manga it's really not that rash of an assumption.

themusicman500
Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Well, uh, considering the rest of the manga it's really not that rash of an assumption.

I know what you mean, and you might be right. But if it was the case that they're clearly supposed to be a couple, why would the author go to such pains not to depict any scenes that would remove the ambiguity, despite them being absurdly close?

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

I know what you mean, and you might be right. But if it was the case that they're clearly supposed to be a couple, why would the author go to such pains not to depict any scenes that would remove the ambiguity, despite them being absurdly close?

Well we have seen them kiss, know that they kiss even more when not at school, and say that they love each other more than anyone else. Put that in context with the rest of the manga filled with gay girls and you are left with very little, if any, ambiguity.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I need more of this manga, it's so good xD
PD: I don't get the joke in pag 8, could some explaining that to me, please? :c

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

It's a math question for a lower grade than she's in, and she's having trouble solving it. x)

Jhkjhk
joined Jan 7, 2014

How are they even fat. I am into skinny girls the most and not even I consider them fat, from someone who is as much of a cunt as unnecessarily as possible.

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

Wow, someone tag this thread "Dick on page 45"

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Folks probably should check that user's post history before deciding whether to respond to them. Just gonna toss that out there.

joined Oct 5, 2016

Mmm, I think quite a few of the girls seem like they're in more of a "just a stage", sexual exploration sort of relationships. Like, even the other characters seem to draw a distinction between what most of them have and then what Ai and Chie have.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Mmm, I think quite a few of the girls seem like they're in more of a "just a stage", sexual exploration sort of relationships. Like, even the other characters seem to draw a distinction between what most of them have and then what Ai and Chie have.

I gotta to disagree with that. Yamada and Asami were in an actual relationship, Yamada became severely depressed after it was over, and now Asami and Mio are dating. Mari and Yuu are in a full BDSM filled relationship, and if I'm remembering correctly Mari has told Yuu that she loves her. Airi and Michiru seem to be dating, Michiru stating that she loves the female body and giving kisses as rewards. Ayano has a clear crush on Miyoshi. Nononon has a clear crush on Yumimi. Hibiki is in the early stages of crushing on Midori after being tossed aside by Yamada, and she has already dated boys. The sexual exploration themes seem to be centered around Nao and Onoda. [RAW SPOILER] And from what I can tell Onoda is going to get a crush of her own

last edited at Jan 2, 2017 6:01PM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Even if ppl shouldn't reply to a troll, I'm glad it brought to light that we all agree that the girls aren't fat and look good. They have pretty realistic and healthy-looking bodies. It reminds me how much I love the art, I think they all look fantastic, and actually have curves, rather than have sticks for legs, or just huge boobs and butts and skinny af waists. I really like Kishi's art style, he's easily one of my favourite artists on this site, and he's fantastic at drawing expressions. Like when a girl smiles, gosh, her eyes just light up, you can tell she's smiling with just the eyes alone. His art is 10/10 for me

I love this series and his art style. Honestly the biggest reason why I love VE so much is because of how ~round~ and beautifully touchable they are. I like my girls a bit on the heavier side.
You can really see how her bodies are different; you have the chubbier, fuller ones, the skinny ones... I love it. Most mangakas only seem to draw the same skinny body type. Boring.

Really wish VE would get an anime series... Sigh. One can dream, I guess.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Wow, someone tag this thread "Dick on page 45"

Best response. Bravo.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

It's a math question for a lower grade than she's in, and she's having trouble solving it. x)

But.. She stop what she was doing just for this? xD Holly crap, I think it was that but this is something bad joke xD

C29f727d816b87c23ddab923495e135f241f8f99_hq
joined Apr 9, 2016

I really hope the next Yuri anime adaption that gets announced in the future is this manga, I would watch the hell out of it

joined Oct 5, 2016

Kishi Torajirou's stuff is always such a delicate balance between fanservice and genuine, subtle emotional writing, I'm really not sure I'd trust any anime studio to get it right. It's pretty easy to imagine it adapted into just a pure fanservice show.

C29f727d816b87c23ddab923495e135f241f8f99_hq
joined Apr 9, 2016

Kishi Torajirou's stuff is always such a delicate balance between fanservice and genuine, subtle emotional writing, I'm really not sure I'd trust any anime studio to get it right. It's pretty easy to imagine it adapted into just a pure fanservice show.

Yea.. That's the sad part about anime adaptions, not all of them get adapted correctly

joined Jan 11, 2015

@DrMario
Out of curiosity, what was the original word you translated as "vamp" in Kaoru's description on the vol. 6 character sheet? I found it to be an amusingly fitting description of her, but I couldn't think of what specific word it might have been (maybe 肉食系女子?). I unfortunately only have the individual chapter raws, and not the full volumes, so I can't check myself...

last edited at Feb 21, 2017 4:23PM

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

On the whole body image thing, I love the looks of these girls, love their curvy bodies; they're healthy and gorgeous. But I see some people going maybe a bit overboard. There are thin people too, and they look fine too. My wife and two of my daughters have ectomorph body types and a couple of the comments would have it that they look terrible and their legs are twigs and stuff. They don't, they look great. They're not on a diet, they're not anorexic, they just have a different body type and I think there's room for everyone without hostility. People should be what they are.

last edited at Feb 28, 2017 4:24PM

joined Mar 8, 2016

@Ropponmatsu: Her original description is "優雅でゴージャスな美しき悪女"

I might have gone with "Elegantly gorgeous, beautiful bad girl."

"悪女" seems to be one of those words that varies its strength and meaning depending on the context, age of the speaker, etc. Obviously the kanji are literally "bad" and "girl." I've also seen it translated as "bitch," "wicked woman," "ugly woman." I sense that Kishi-sensei did not intend it to be a harsh pejorative like that (none of the characters are really bad or unsympathetic, even Kaoru, despite her haters here), and Dr. Mario went accordingly with a more playful translation to capture both halves of "美しき悪女" in one word.

joined Jan 11, 2015

@Tamahime
Haha, that's way more straight forward than I expected. I like "vamp" though. It fits her very well, lol.

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

I really hope the next Yuri anime adaption that gets announced in the future is this manga, I would watch the hell out of it

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-07-10/torajirou-kishi-otome-no-teikoku-manga-gets-petit-anime/.90323

It's from 2015, though, and I haven't heard anything since.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I can't wait for the next update, although this updates slower than other manga I'll still wait for it

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

BEST. GIRL.

To reply you must either login or sign up.