Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

D-Don't give off comments/impression implying where the chapter leads/goes....

Jhkjhk
joined Jan 7, 2014

I wanted them under the blanket kisses at the camping thing.

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Oh damn.. creepy guy enters the game

Thumbs
joined Apr 16, 2012

oh nooo not another guy. this will end bad!

joined Jun 12, 2015

Maybe that guy knew Nanami's sister?

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

How long until Yuu can't contain herself and she jumps on Toukou's bones?

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Maybe that guy knew Nanami's sister?

I think it was her boyfriend, I bet 5 manga tomes! Sister's boyfriend, I mean xD not Toukou

last edited at Dec 30, 2016 11:46AM

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

The guy is probably Touko's sister's friend. I doubt he'll stir any stupid drama.

Anyway, this chapter though ; _ ; Poor Yuu having to hold all her thoughts & feelings back. Can't even call Touko by her name no more...

1383023_409776295790444_214555291_n
joined Jul 17, 2016

I really like how Yuu went from teasing Touko by calling her by her first name like it's nothing to not be able to do it anymore. Of course it's sad because she's locking her feelings, but at the same time it shows how much she's changed. It's brilliant.

I really like this manga. It's not the typical "cute girls doing cute things" yuri, nor the typical cliche drama. It has a story deeper than that, and I can't wait to see what's next.
Anyway, it's clear the new guy is someone who was close to Touko's sister, maybe a friend or her boyfriend. Like mentioned above, I don't think he'll cause stupid drama, this isn't that type of manga. Maybe he'll end up helping Touko somehow

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

I must say I love that little scene of the teach's girlfriend trying to kiss her with her pushing back while she's on the phone. It's so "young married couple". X) This series is really great at writing in small details like this.

Sayaka acts pretty cool about playing the lover but… I wonder how that will go on the stage if she plays the role too "convincingly". =[

joined Mar 11, 2016

I fear this is gonna get more angsty. More suffering for Yuu and may be Sayaka. It has to do with Touko's personality/facade, not the new guy btw. He might tell Touko unexpected sides/things about her sister she didn't know before; which may change her perspective/view of being perfect - good for her relationship with Yuu. But it is still in the air how things will develop with the new guy entry. I am pretty? sure about the angst thing tho.

PS: I want Yuu to dump Touko and get together with her novel friend or sayaka or remain single.

joined Jun 17, 2014

Oooooo my heart (´๑•_•๑)
I feel like this is gonna get intense then explode...

Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

Oh, boy. Every single chapter leaves me keen for more. Goddamnit. :v

Image_1_small
joined Dec 2, 2016

Ooh, I like the complexities of where this could be going.

The new guy obviously has some connection to Touko's sister. I wonder if this is going to reflect the play - Touko having one image of her sister, the guy having another one - and how this might affect Touko's decision to become her sister. If they're different, then whose version is she supposed to become?

Also A+ developments:
- Sayaka playing the lover
- Yuu and her feelings
- Riko-sensei's girlfriend trying to sneak a kiss (the domesticity of it!)

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Probably her sister's then boyfriend or formerly romantically involved.

Awkward when you're trying to be your sister. Do you need to date your sister's boyfriend?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

She decides to fall in love with him to replace her sister and dumps Yuu.

The End.

last edited at Dec 30, 2016 4:47PM

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

Guys, Touko's sister wore plaid before she died. She's safely homo in yuri heaven.

last edited at Dec 30, 2016 4:51PM

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

OR dude wanted to date the the older sister but was shot down, now wants to meet and date the younger sister only for Yuu to step in and tell him to step the fuck back from her woman. Happy end :D

joined Apr 16, 2014

Bloom Into You is one of those mangas that gets better every chapter. So much development! Sayaka as the lover, can't wait to see that. The guy might be a boyfriend of Touko's sister. So far there hasn't been a guy in this manga that's a dick so I doubt he'd do anything cringeworthy.

Ah, and that Tanzaku wish in the last panel, every sports club ever.
The girlfriend one's probably mine, lol.

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

I don't care about the main girls relationship at all. The only relationship I want to see more of is the teacher and her girlfriend. I want more adult lesbians than schoolgirl ones

joined Jul 18, 2015

She decides to fall in love with him to replace her sister and dumps Yuu.

The End.

Shiet...

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I think we can all agree that the guy is related to the sister in some capacity. Maybe he used to be dating her or maybe he was just the male equivalent of Sayaka to Touko's sister and he knows some deep shit about her sister and might try to help Touko out. I think the reason they focused a lot on Yuu's repressed feelings this chapter was because she might start to express some of those feelings because she might get jealous of Sayaka or the new guy.

Tumblr_oacx7rl55f1tltatqo1_500
joined May 19, 2016

This is the type of manga, where you don't really realize about the character development is happening because it just happens so naturally.
What does the vol 4 have in store for us i wonder

It's safe to assume the teacher, just like the new guy, also knows about Touko's sister. Maybe they're the former student council. Or maybe they know each other because they're in the same batch. I'm craving for more detail backstory.

Img_2661
joined Dec 23, 2015

Oh dear why am I getting bad feeling

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

uuuuurgh I felt the pressure behind that "Would it bother you?" I just want everyone to be happy

To reply you must either login or sign up.