Forum › sister*sister discussion

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

Those reactions, she is too pure... Makes me think she is 10yo or less, also... Sacchi sounds like a pet name, yeah she's like a puppy

She's in junior high, so she's 12-15, depending on her birthday and which grade she's in.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Ex-played girl x protagonist it can be nice. Really nice

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

EDIT: So, i finally read the 1st story of the anthology and that one also has a pretty open end so i'm starting to think that it's just the author's way of ending stories.

Then you'll be pleasantly surprised. =]

Indeed! You can look forward to the next chapters for sure :D

Sounds pretty damn good. I'm looking forward to them.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

I didn't like this one, couldn't get over this player vibe the teacher gave off. All I can foresee is the teacher dumping, discarding dark-haired mc once she gets bored. I'm not against open endings although I'm not a big fan of them, but this one was bad.

last edited at Dec 10, 2016 5:07PM

joined Jan 11, 2015

I have a dream... That one day, one of the chapters I've worked on will actually be well recieved... ;p

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Whoops, I forgot the "thanks for translating it" line. Apologizes to @Ropponmatsu

Joking aside, keep on the good work, more yuri is always welcomed.

last edited at Dec 10, 2016 5:18PM

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

It was...decent. Nothing to read a second time.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

I have a dream... That one day, one of the chapters I've worked on will actually be well recieved... ;p

I thank you sincerely... no matter how bitter the story is, we need more spice to balance the sweetness of the many happy ending series that we have. It's refleshing at some point... but our feelings of empathy wish they would have ended happily ever after :c

joined Jan 11, 2015

I thank you sincerely... no matter how bitter the story is, we need more spice to balance the sweetness of the many happy ending series that we have. It's refleshing at some point... but our feelings of empathy wish they would have ended happily ever after :c

But even the Hana and Hina thread gets blasted, lol. I hope people will at least enjoy Futakaku Kankei, and the following stories in this anthology... =A=

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

You don't have to worry about reviews. We are actually thankful that people like you put their effort in translating mangas. Not matter the nature of manga dark or fluffy, we are thankful tthat you translated it.

Thanks!

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

But even the Hana and Hina thread gets blasted, lol. I hope people will at least enjoy Futakaku Kankei, and the following stories in this anthology... =A=

Man, Hana and Hina is straight-up awesome, and I will brook no argument to the contrary.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Ropponmatsu posted:

That seems impressively unlikely. People like to complain around here way the hell too much even when it's something totally inane.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

If people are concerned about shipping Sacchi and Tutor, you can always ship Sacchi x High School Girl

Capture
joined Sep 22, 2014

I can see it now. Ex-played girl comes across a heartbroken protagonist at the little restaurant that tutor takes all the girls to for sweets. She's crying and just staring at the untouched dessert, the same one she shared with her onee-chan when suddenly,

"--You gonna finish that?" It's the ex-played girl, offering her an understanding smile and sitting across from her. She doesn't wait for an answer. Instead she takes a fork and steals some of the dessert. "I was too wrapped up to notice before... but this is more bitter than I remember. Sensei is a harsh teacher after all, isn't she?"

They bond over their x in the traditional korrasami way, then save the world. Or something along those lines.

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

They bond over their x in the traditional korrasami way

Video games and karaoke?

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

This tutor's future is whether at hospital or in jail...

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I can see it now. Ex-played girl comes across a heartbroken protagonist at the little restaurant that tutor takes all the girls to for sweets. She's crying and just staring at the untouched dessert, the same one she shared with her onee-chan when suddenly,

"--You gonna finish that?" It's the ex-played girl, offering her an understanding smile and sitting across from her. She doesn't wait for an answer. Instead she takes a fork and steals some of the dessert. "I was too wrapped up to notice before... but this is more bitter than I remember. Sensei is a harsh teacher after all, isn't she?"

There is a one-shot with a similar setup called "Rooftop Miracle".

Screenshot_2016-11-14-13-53-17(2)
joined Feb 7, 2014

EDIT: So, i finally read the 1st story of the anthology and that one also has a pretty open end so i'm starting to think that it's just the author's way of ending stories.

Thank you very much for the hard work I'm looking forward for the next chaps .It really touch my heart this chap
Is there and especific date for the next realizes? <3

joined Jan 11, 2015

Thank you very much for the hard work I'm looking forward for the next chaps .It really touch my heart this chap
Is there and especific date for the next realizes? <3

The next story should be out within the month.

Screenshot_2016-11-14-13-53-17(2)
joined Feb 7, 2014

^^^^^ Oh my gosshh , thank you thank you thank you..... ( fan girl screams, lol)

last edited at Dec 11, 2016 10:17PM

Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

^^^^^ Oh my gosshh , thank you thank you thank you..... ( fan girl screams, lol)

I'm the current bottleneck :D Would you be happy if I got off my ass and finished my part of the scanlation? :P

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

omg, what a creep...

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

'Sisters', they said....

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Ropponmatsu posted:

That seems impressively unlikely. People like to complain around here way the hell too much even when it's something totally inane.

That's what makes reading the threads so much fun.

Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

To reply you must either login or sign up.