Forum › sister*sister discussion

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Don't forget to number pages 01-09 instead of 1-9 so they work properly when uploaded.

This one kind of ends suddenly huh

Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Noted. My bad.

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

Now that we have this second story out of the way, I'm happy to say that the rest of the stories in the anthology all have proper, non-ambiguous endings.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

So the brunette falls victim to that playboy tutor like countless other girls?

Oh the tragedy....

last edited at Dec 10, 2016 3:22AM

Img-thing
joined Jan 19, 2016

I don't get why, on almost every yuri i've read were there is a home tutor, it's a player.
is this a new trend/cliche ?

last edited at Dec 10, 2016 2:46AM

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

I don't get why, on almost every yuri i've read were there is a home tutor, it's a player.
is this a new trend/cliche ?

I guess in japan, more elder= more experience

So more experience= more player.

Aka tutors are players

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I definitely dont believe her when she says she only has one onee-chan lol

Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

Aha¡ Oh my how sad~

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I can't help but think that she goes from house to house, making middle-school girls fall for her, and then dump them "gently" when they enter high-school. The other girl seem to have experienced it.

When they are too ripe, they start to rot. Maybe this needs a lolicon tag.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Onee-chan is such a player... if she's just fooling arround this needs a aaangst tag

Again, I could be wrong and she could be a great person (the other girl in page 18 could only be her ex-girlfriend?)... but after reading Unripe Fruit I can expect the worst case scenario.

last edited at Dec 10, 2016 4:27AM

joined Jun 12, 2015

Arghhh, ambiguous ending. We can only speculate if the tutor is a player or not.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Hmm, this one feels like is missing pages since it ends so abruptly. Hopefully we get a sequel to this one to see if the tutor is actually a player or if she's actually just a good tutor who really likes the "little sister."

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

talk about a two-way twister

joined Jan 8, 2014

But "onee-chan"s response seemed so telegraphed, so you know she's the evil age gap character...sigh, I was hoping for a better ending

joined Jan 11, 2015

Hmm, this one feels like is missing pages since it ends so abruptly. Hopefully we get a sequel to this one to see if the tutor is actually a player or if she's actually just a good tutor who really likes the "little sister."

I'm afraid that this is all there is to this chapter. The next page in the tankoubon is the start of the next story. :/

As I mentioned above though, none of the other stories are ambiguous at all, and the next chapter is my favourite in the anthology, so look forward to it! x)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I don't know for sure that she's a player necessarily. We know there was another girl in the past, but we don't know if there are other girls besides that or not. Not enough information to go on, really.

But then, a lot of the story seems to rely on well-worn clichés, what with "onee-chan", jealousy of other students, the cream on the face scene, and so forth. So maybe we can get away with assuming in this case.

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

a good read but it ended so abruptly, is this a one shot?

__remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_kameyan__79633e04034b3c99d7cf88e4370ce72e
joined Apr 28, 2014

Huh, something about that sensei gives me a bad vibe.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I'm afraid that this is all there is to this chapter. The next page in the tankoubon is the start of the next story. :/

As I mentioned above though, none of the other stories are ambiguous at all, and the next chapter is my favourite in the anthology, so look forward to it! x)

Damn and here i was thinking we would get answers in the near future. Maybe, the author plans in coming back to this story in the future? I don't see why the author would let this particular story so ambiguos otherwise. Still, i'm looking forward to the next story.

EDIT: So, i finally read the 1st story of the anthology and that one also has a pretty open end so i'm starting to think that it's just the author's way of ending stories.

last edited at Dec 10, 2016 12:49PM

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

"It's this girl now...don't make her cry too much."

I can't read this as anything other than serial player.

joined Jan 11, 2015

EDIT: So, i finally read the 1st story of the anthology and that one also has a pretty open end so i'm starting to think that it's just the author's way of ending stories.

Then you'll be pleasantly surprised. =]

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Those reactions, she is too pure... Makes me think she is 10yo or less, also... Sacchi sounds like a pet name, yeah she's like a puppy

When it comes to stories like this, instead of being a predator that founds a new prey, I want to believe that the predator found the one and only this time.

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

:^/

Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Those reactions, she is too pure... Makes me think she is 10yo or less, also... Sacchi sounds like a pet name, yeah she's like a puppy

When it comes to stories like this, instead of being a predator that founds a new prey, I want to believe that the predator found the one and only this time.

That's the only way I can pull a "happy ending" out of this one :)

Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Then you'll be pleasantly surprised. =]

Indeed! You can look forward to the next chapters for sure :D

To reply you must either login or sign up.