Forum › Anime season

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

MTPrecure is getting kinda crazy...and it's almost over...fuuuuuuuuuu

Still getting mixed feelings from Izetta AND LIKE I SAID BEFORE, THEY GONNA DIE AT THE END! AND I'LL CRY IF I PREDICTED THAT RIGHT >_>

Flip Flappers keeps getting gayer lol.

Show by rock 2: Now that the yaoi romance plot is over, we are finally going back to BVL!!! but seriously, the ARCAREAFACT plot felt kinda short, I hope the do BVL right.

Regalia: I feel like the last ep will be disappointing for some reason...hmm...I hope I'm wrong.

So...about Keijo... does Miyata have a thing for Nozomi or what?

Jojo part 4 will end soon. We still have part 5 and 6 (my least fav) before we part 7.

So in short, 2 years before my second fav. part.

Damn it!

Can't wait to see Diego animated. wryy

Alright! back to pokemon moon...

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

so i heard feminist start hijacking cruncyroll is this the death of anime? rip anime.
rip oversexualized yuri kissing, rip boobs, rip pantyshots, rip lolis, rip harems,rip everythings except bl !!!!!

last edited at Nov 21, 2016 2:28AM

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Can't wait to see Diego animated. wryy

Alright! back to pokemon moon...

I'm more excited to see Funny Valentine and his OP D4C

Mr. President ftw

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014
Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

rip oversexualized yuri kissing, rip boobs, rip pantyshots, rip lolis, rip harems

Thank god

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

koneko

so i heard feminist start hijacking cruncyroll is this the death of anime? rip anime.
rip oversexualized yuri kissing, rip boobs, rip pantyshots, rip lolis, rip harems,rip everythings except bl !!!!!

Oh, ffs, what's the moral panic this time? Did someone remove a single frame from something again?

melevas

rip oversexualized yuri kissing, rip boobs, rip pantyshots, rip lolis, rip harems

Thank god

Not really seeing a down side there. Especially on the last part.

last edited at Nov 21, 2016 10:17AM

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

If feminists manage to kill harem, I'll thank them. If they kill them in jrpgs, they're my heroines.
What would be oversexualized yuri kiss? Like VD? We could do better without that, too.

It's probably a random rant, though.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

No harem?

YES!!!!! PRAISE THE LORD!

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

I'd be happy about the loss of harem. But no pantyshots? Heresy!

I don't actually watch any anime with pantyshots (Brave Witches doesn't count), but I like panties... xD

last edited at Nov 21, 2016 11:11AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Someone wake me up from this nightmare

** wakes you up inside **

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Looks forgettable... Generic to me

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Looks forgettable... Generic to me

I envy those whose fate isn't shackled to Seo Kouji's wild ride

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

** wakes you up inside **

But she can't wake up.....

joined Jun 11, 2016

Also, I couldn't agree more with @Serenata, That just looks like your average generic harem anime.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Yeah. Is it a big deal? Why is it a nightmare?

joined Jun 11, 2016

Because they're making yet another harem, For the 5,000th time. It won't end.

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

I heard this is a complete trainwreck that makes no sense.
Well, I'm not watching anyway.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Ping Pong Girls this week was so good (as always), I'm having so much fun, the music hypes me up sooo much
I like the opposing team, they're pretty fun as well, the way they play the tsukkomi/straight man for each other lmfao when chuunibyou blonde twintails removed her contact and the scorpion girl was like "is there even a point to that?"
I like that some of them diss each other too, tough love
Nice that we'll be getting more background stories to the opposing team's ship next week, more of Kururi swooning over the captain is always great
It hypes me up, to imagine them going to the nationals, but I can't help but feel kinda sad, the way it's super built up towards this goal (+how we see all these supposedly super strong girls in the intro of the first ep, after the best school was dethroned by newcomers), but we'll likely never see them get there TTvTT Doesn't seem like it's a popular series. I think it's really good, but I don't really expect a second season/more than 12/13 eps to be made, so it's a bummer :/

I'm honestly enjoying it so much. There's tension from the expectations for winning and losing, but it's generally good fun, it's really enjoyable. Doesn't hurt that there's like, 4-6 ships too and all that blushing (I bet all the girls/characters have their own ships)

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Because they're making yet another harem, For the 5,000th time. It won't end.

It's not just any harem, it's an attempt at a love story made by Seo Fucking Kouji, there is no future for anyone who dares venturing through those pages

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

^

Lol, how do people come up with these kind of pics?

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Fun detail for the latest ep of Flip Flappers: all the voices were credited.

Papika, Papino, Papito, Papia, Papiyo, Papiwo, Papiko, Papiya, Papina

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I love how they were all just swaps of the last syllable.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

GJ Hokuto. By losing you've guaranteed the rest of your team will win. And lost any personal credibility, but hey

To reply you must either login or sign up.