Forum › Monthly Comic Yuri Hime starting 10 new series.

joined Jun 12, 2015

http://www.ichijinsha.co.jp/special/yurihime/yh-monthly/

Ashita, Kimi ni Aetara (Aoto Hibiki)
14yo is going to confess to her senpai who is graduating. Then she wakes as a 29yo OL, living with 3 sisters: a JK, JC and JS.

Roku + Ichi Kurashi (Umehara Ume)
Protagonist starts living in womens dorm for college in a slightly rural area.

Hare no Kuni no Appare Dan! (Takeshima Eku)
Momosaki Koharu moves to Okayama Prefecture, where the Momotaro legend is from. Three girls (corresponding to the dog, monkey and pheasant) make her their Momotaro because of her name. Instead of fighting oni, they're playing around.

Tatoe Todokanu Ito da to Shite mo (tMnR)
Girl who lives with her recently wed brother falls for her sister-in-law.

Itsuka Minoreba (Nishi Asuka)
About a girl who gets into fighting games.

Shuumatsu Nani Shini Ikou? (Hitoto*)
A girl is living, due to their parents, with a girl who is her opposite. She suggests spending weekends together to try to find something in common.

Mimimix! (Hirose Madoka)
Set in a future where putting on ears is in a fashion boom. Protagonist is going to confess to her girl in her class, so goes to buy ears for courage, but when she puts on the bunny ears, her body changes...

Now Loading…! (Mikan-Uji)
Protagonist applies to work at a game developer, wanting to make a social game that'll be loved by lots of people.

Watashi no Yuri wa Oshigoto Desu! (Miman)
A high school girl who hopes to marry a billionaire ends up working at a cafe. (seems like it's probably frequented by ojou-sama).

Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! (Mukunoki Nanatsu)
Comedy about an otaku girl smitten by her younger sister's new friend. The younger sister obstructs her attempts to closer with the girl.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Now Loading sounds a lot like New Game. Lets hope it has more than just subtext.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Talk about drama!!!

I like that Shuumatsu nani shini ikou

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Aw, kinda wanted to look forward to Itsuka Minoreba but that cute art immediatly turned me off

joined Jun 12, 2015

Now Loading sounds a lot like New Game. Lets hope it has more than just subtext.

Yeah. Good it's not 4koma.

last edited at Nov 15, 2016 2:49PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Wow, that's a lotta bait! kappa

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Miman? That's a name I haven't seen in a while. Love their work :')

joined Mar 23, 2013

Well then!

joined Aug 9, 2016

can't wait to read all of them!!!!!

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Oh, a large portion aren't high school girls, that'll be interesting.

Mimimix! (Hirose Madoka)
Set in a future where putting on ears is in a fashion boom. Protagonist is going to confess to her girl in her class, so goes to buy ears for courage, but when she puts on the bunny ears, her body changes...

This sounds fucking hilarious, I'm up for this one

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Yeah. Good it's not 4koma.

Thank god, we could at least expect a kiss by the end. I also love the Kindred Spirits-esque vibes the art style gives me.

last edited at Nov 15, 2016 5:18PM

joined Sep 21, 2014

Thank god, we could at least expect a kiss by the end. I also love the Kindred Spirits-esque vibes the art style gives me.

Oh, I'd recognise that style anywhere
That's the mikan artist, who in fact, did do a KSotR doujin

last edited at Nov 15, 2016 5:37PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

The illustration on top with the megane girl and sakura petals, is just decorative? not an actual manga?

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Oh, I'd recognise that style anywhere
That's the mikan artist, who in fact, did do a KSotR doujin

Yeah, when i first saw that one, i thought that Peg was the one who made it. Really looking forward to Mikanuji's series just for the art style alone.

The illustration on top with the megane girl and sakura petals, is just decorative? not an actual manga?

I think its just the cover of the next Yuri Hime.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

h3x posted:

14yo is going to confess to her senpai who is graduating. Then she wakes as a 29yo OL, living with 3 sisters: a JK, JC and JS.

What are JK, JC, and JS supposed to mean?

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

h3x posted:

high, middle, and grade school girl.

joined Sep 21, 2014

h3x posted:

high, middle, and grade school girl.

woooowww ok
Rather than different types of girls, it's different age gaps lmao thats pretty funny too

joined Jun 12, 2015

I have a good feeling about this one and the Not!New game. Now I hope some people will translate them

joined Jun 12, 2015

Now that Comic Yuri Hime finally started digital distribution it will be a lot easier to get the raws. Heck, January 2017 issue is already on the net. 738 pages of yuri manga!
"Now Loading…!", "Tatoe Todokanu Ito da to Shite mo" and "Itsuka Minoreba" looks nice. I hope someone will pick them up soon.

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

I too am excited for commissioned works by Mikanuji and tmnr

joined Sep 21, 2014

Now that Comic Yuri Hime finally started digital distribution it will be a lot easier to get the raws. Heck, January 2017 issue is already on the net. 738 pages of yuri manga!

I hope the image resolution is good. I remember the scanlators from Doki Fansubs putting off doing the latest chapters of Hitoribocchi cus they rather get the hardcopy of the volume, because digital releases' resolution aren't as good iirc

joined Jun 12, 2015

I hope the image resolution is good. I remember the scanlators from Doki Fansubs putting off doing the latest chapters of Hitoribocchi cus they rather get the hardcopy of the volume, because digital releases' resolution aren't as good iirc

Resolution is 1114x1600 (96 dpi). I think it's so-so. Typical YH's tankoubon resolution is 1352x1920 (72 dpi).

last edited at Nov 20, 2016 1:04PM

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

Anything by mikanshi is good. There's already a kiss in chapter 1 but we all know everyone on dynasty would say that they're just very good friends so it's probably not gay at all amirite

last edited at Nov 20, 2016 1:30PM

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

You know, I think I'll start buying this monthly in kindle.
That way I can train my japanese and support yuri as well.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

machigai kouhai posted:

Anything by mikanshi is good. There's already a kiss in chapter 1 but we all know everyone on dynasty would say that they're just very good friends so it's probably not gay at all amirite

Of course not, because it will never happen

To reply you must either login or sign up.