Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

How make up a relationship when you feel that the other person is just waiting for your decision without do anythig?

There was nothing for Sumin to do.

joined Sep 27, 2015

I was expecting from Sungji the same thing as Sumin was expecting from her too, that why I'm so disappointed in Sungji. I really can't get how the whole cheating thing could break them up.

Wait you for real right now? If someone were to cheat on you, would that not want to break up with the person?

joined Nov 8, 2016

Blah blah blah. Break up, hopeless, didn't chase girl but asked for forgiveness but ended up letting go.

Sungji called it quits. She prob felt Sumin didn't fight to stay together much and let's face it, Sumin could have AT LEAST the decency to tell the whole story. It's probably the lies what killed this thing. Sungji seemed so mature to me here, she didn't hesitate, said what she had to and wanted to face Sumin.

Now Seju, I don't know if she knew about the fortune and trip or not. This woman is combination of cunning and beauty. But she finally snapped at the dude so that's good.

Everyone is growing up MINUS Sumin. Same old confused girl who doesn't know what the ef she wants. I don't want Sungji nor Seju to stay with her, run girls, run and don't stop to look back

joined Oct 9, 2016

I was expecting from Sungji the same thing as Sumin was expecting from her too, that why I'm so disappointed in Sungji. I really can't get how the whole cheating thing could break them up.

Wait you for real right now? If someone were to cheat on you, would that not want to break up with the person?

Then we really should wait for another 10 years for Sungji to find another love then.
Look at Seju, did she cheat? Hell yeah she did :)))), but does she love anyone else except Sumin from high school till now? Does she deserve a second chance wayyyy sooner than now? Hell yes, its just Sumin didn't give her, hence the whole Sumin-Sungji thing. Cheating is bad, no way in hell its good but it doesn't mean you couldn't give someone a second chance :)))), considering circumtances

joined Aug 18, 2015

Sumin is so indecisive. It's so frustrating to see this side of her. She need to do more than just asking for forgiveness. I don't expect Sungji to fight for the relationship. why would she want to fight for someone who hasn't gotten over her ex? someone is so confused? I think this is for the best. All three parties needed a break.

joined Nov 8, 2016

Sumin is so indecisive. It's so frustrating to see this side of her. She need to do more than just asking for forgiveness. I don't expect Sungji to fight for the relationship. why would she want to fight for someone who hasn't gotten over her ex? someone is so confused? I think this is for the best. All three parties needed a break.

Yes to all of this. ^

They need to meet new people and get on with their lives. Sumin destructive ways have been dragging the other two

12832548_732179150258573_3468752615206849752_n
joined Mar 19, 2016

You're wrong, Sumin had asked for forgiveness and one more chance from Sungji a few chaps ago. Sumin had done sth but Sungji asked for a break and she accepted. You could think that as a break time for Sungji to decide to stay with Sumin or not. So why do you expect Sumin to be the one keeping on begging for forgiveness while Sungji is the one who seems to take eveything in a hard way? To me, right now, Sungji is just a 2nd Sumin 10 years ago who didn't accept forgiveness, and worse thing is, she knows everything is Seju's plan and Sumin was used but instead of fighting for her love, she keeps on questioning Sumin and want her to give her all for their love. Come on, with a girl like Sumin, one step at a time is the best way, why asks for her all when she can't give just yet?
Btw, suprise!! Seju knowsssss everything :))))). Wow, I'm telling ya, this girl is wayyyy more evil than we thought :)))))))))

Sumin only talked with Sungji once! And what she wanted to say she did it when Sungji was sleeping .

Think in the Sungji´s possition. She saw her first love with another person.. a not just one person.. she saw Sumin in the bed with Seju who was her first love. After that, she was more confious, form me, Sungji thinks that Sumin could never love her as she loves Seju. That is not fair... nobody deserves to be in the second opcion...

I am teamblonde but it would be ridiculous if Sungji just say "Ok, I forgive you" in the first oportunity that Sumin talked with her... There are feelings between them and for that reason it is dificult think what decision take.

joined Mar 19, 2016

How make up a relationship when you feel that the other person is just waiting for your decision without do anythig?

She could talk with Sungji, tell to her all her feelings and her sotry with Seju. Just be honest!!

I like this couple but I need to see a real change in Sumin... It is tired to see her be a puppet that everybody can drive... (Seju, Namei, Seju´s family) Girl do something, change your life, run with Sungji or run alone... but move!!!

joined Nov 2, 2016

Then we really should wait for another 10 years for Sungji to find another love then.
Look at Seju, did she cheat? Hell yeah she did :)))), but does she love anyone else except Sumin from high school till now? Does she deserve a second chance wayyyy sooner than now? Hell yes, its just Sumin didn't give her, hence the whole Sumin-Sungji thing. Cheating is bad, no way in hell its good but it doesn't mean you couldn't give someone a second chance :)))), considering circumtances

I second to that

joined Nov 2, 2016

She could talk with Sungji, tell to her all her feelings and her sotry with Seju. Just be honest!!

I like this couple but I need to see a real change in Sumin... It is tired to see her be a puppet that everybody can drive... (Seju, Namei, Seju´s family) Girl do something, change your life, run with Sungji or run alone... but move!!!

THIS!

joined Nov 2, 2016

Let me call dawoon guys

Me: hey Dawoon, my bitch! Are you busy?
Dawoon: nit really
Me: go get your Girl! She is yoursssss now
DAWOON: ....(tut... tut... tut...)

ME: i guess she left already to get Sungji.

joined Jun 6, 2016

I feel disappointed with sungji, since before she said that everything has changed and it won't go like what seju want. But why now?

And seju isn't that cunning or slut. Actually her love for sungmin is more tested and deep than sungji. She has seen sumin slept with so many girls, treat her bad, etc but still love sungmin unconditionally.

Before I am still confused between team blonde or pink.
After this, I hope it will be team pink for the win.

Another thing I figure. Sungji asked sumin whether she has expectation for their relationship. And is there love when there is no expectation? That question is deep.

The answer for me is no. In a way, the expectations always come align with your feeling.

Compare to expectations that sumin give between sungji and seju. Sumin sure have a hell lot expectation toward seju. She thought seju won't have sex with anyone but her (so she is angry when she think nami have sex with her), sumin has said that seju always disappointed her.... Last sumin expect that seju know her father plan (which is in later chapter, seju really know something is going on, so she threatened her uncle to stay away from sumin) Okay....unconsciously sumin has so many expectation to seju.

joined Mar 19, 2016

Let me call dawoon guys

Me: hey Dawoon, my bitch! Are you busy?
Dawoon: nit really
Me: go get your Girl! She is yoursssss now
DAWOON: ....(tut... tut... tut...)

ME: i guess she left already to get Sungji.

This comment was funny. You make me laugh despite the sad chapter!

I think Dawoon and Sungji have chemistry, but her appearance was too sudden or late for me... teamblonde have already taken my heart!!!

If Sunmin and Sungji wont finish together, maybe Team Gaji can create another story with Dawoon and Sungji, like a sequel...

joined Mar 19, 2016

I feel disappointed with sungji, since before she said that everything has changed and it won't go like what seju want. But why now?

And seju isn't that cunning or slut. Actually her love for sungmin is more tested and deep than sungji. She has seen sumin slept with so many girls, treat her bad, etc but still love sungmin unconditionally.

Before I am still confused between team blonde or pink.
After this, I hope it will be team pink for the win.

Another thing I figure. Sungji asked sumin whether she has expectation for their relationship. And is there love when there is no expectation? That question is deep.

The answer for me is no. In a way, the expectations always come align with your feeling.

Compare to expectations that sumin give between sungji and seju. Sumin sure have a hell lot expectation toward seju. She thought seju won't have sex with anyone but her (so she is angry when she think nami have sex with her), sumin has said that seju always disappointed her.... Last sumin expect that seju know her father plan (which is in later chapter, seju really know something is going on, so she threatened her uncle to stay away from sumin) Okay....unconsciously sumin has so many expectation to seju.

It is difficult to compare Sungji and Seju. The situation was different.. Seju was who cheated Sumin in the past, in this case was Sumin who cheated to Sungji... Totally different. Seju wanted the forgivness of Sumin, in this case Sungji wanted to know if Sumin really loves her or not. Seju loves and depends to Sumin, Sungji loves her but can live without her .. She can let her go, be free.

The relation between Seju and Sumin was toxic, but real, I mean.. there are a lot of relations like this.. Human´s feelings are unpridectable. The relation betwee Sungji and Sumin was innocent and untied, but Sumin did not cut the bond with Seju, that was a big mistake.

last edited at Nov 8, 2016 11:14AM

joined Oct 9, 2016

Sum up 3 characters to me now :)))
- Sungji seems to be still that little weak innocent girl who expects too much from love :)))), she wants a fluffy happy love where her lover give her all, love her with all her heart :))). That's why when Dawoon appears, she feels nice with all the attention, that's why she breaks up with Sumin :))). Pretty disappointing :))), after 2nd arc, I thought she would talk to Sumin, listen to all her stories, telling her to talk and then find ways to move on together, together through thick and thin :))), together to fight and prove to Seju that she is wrong, but she prove me wrong instead, one obstacle, one thing breaking her dream love and she gave up, wanting to seek for some other comforting love. Her character still the same, hope for perfect love too much
- Sumin, ok, I won't say anything about this girl. Let's just say she's my least favourite. To think she has two girls loving her with all her heart is beyond me. Too many things to complain about, even the latest chap, I can comlain a river
-Seju, quite nice seeing her right now :))). Since the day she knew Sumin still love her, she has changed, still not sure in which way, good or bad, but when she talked back to that creepy man, it was nice. But she doesn't appear much in every chapter so to me, her gets me not to hate her despite everything is really amazing, you still want to know what she's going to do next, just like other two arcs :)))))

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Sungji liked Sumin for different reasons than Seju did. Sungji wanted to do fun and happy stuff together, just like most people want from their first relationship and her age.
Seju is different. They represent the two sides of the spectrum in relationships. I guess maybe that's a metaphor too. And it shows that chosing a partner isn't always only about love, but also the path that someone wants t take with their lives. Something like how experiences and people alter or form someone's personality/character.
Because chosing between these two, Sumin's life will be completely different.

The story gets even more intense by each chapter. Also you go Seju and slap that a-hole. He's was well deserved it.

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

ugh what? expects too much form love? is expecting someone to love you and not cheat on you too much? I don't think so. Sungji doesn't have anything to fight for as people have said. She's just get into more trouble because Sumin is obviously confused. Sumin did not have the courage to face Sungji. When Sungji said things have changed now I think she probably meant that Seju is not going to get away with this not that Sungji will end up with Sumin instead
Now, this story has been centered around Sumin's and Sungji's relationship and how Sumin's past affected it. It follows a narrative. Therefore, what happens next is not the most logical explanation or the most "realistic" one but rather one that stays faithful to the narrative. It would definitely break the narrative completely if now Sumin went back to Seju... yeah, Sumin loves Seju (or not as much anymore I think personally) but she also loves Sungji and she wanted to be with Sungji so I don't understand how you think she'd just somehow end up with Seju again. She probably realises she should have forgiven Seju back then but now it's too late.
Honestly, I believe Sumin and Sungji will end up back together. Sungji has taken the role of the protagonist steadily from now on and I actually believe there is a connection between now and when the story first started and she fell in love with Sumin. The story then took Sumin's perspective and followed some of Seju's backstories as well but in essence Sumin has been a "false protagonist". We can't have the narrative break apart by putting Seju's and Sumin's story and then having Sungji's and Dawoon's story. It doesn't make sense. Unless that's the conclusion of the story and not the unfolding.
I don't believe that just because Sungji broke up with Sumin that they will not end up together. There are still a lot of chapters left and Sumin definitely doesn't seem like she'd run back to Seju's embrace. I think she might start trying to "fix things" with Seju but that she will not be able to stay with her eventually. Do you remember when Sumin got really mad that Seju "slept" with Nami? I think Sumin gets provoked with jealousy... and I suspect that was why Dawoon was introduced; because otherwise it doesn't make much sense to see Sungji starting to date and finding love again (especially with a character that was introduced so late). Dawoon is probably a plot device to some extent. That being said I think it's likely no one will end up with anyone in the end. I think Sumin might turn the tables and fight for Sungji for once... and of course she is going to respect Sungji's choice but as Sungji said she hasn't even tried to explain or say how much she loves her or show her feelings at all... Did you notice in this chapter? Sumin asks Sungji if she is not embarrassed to express all her feelings because Sumin herself is... but that is what Sumin needs to do right now.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I was expecting from Sungji the same thing as Sumin was expecting from her too, that's why I'm so disappointed in Sungji. I really can't get how the whole cheating thing could break them up.

Under the same circumstances, I wouldn't.

Do you happen to know what Sungji really wanted Sumin to do after the cheating? I really don't.

What's the "fight" in the "Sungji doesn't have to fight for Sumin" you guys were talking about referring to?

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

I was expecting from Sungji the same thing as Sumin was expecting from her too, that's why I'm so disappointed in Sungji. I really can't get how the whole cheating thing could break them up.

Under the same circumstances, I wouldn't.

Do you happen to know what Sungji really wanted Sumin to do after the cheating? I really don't.

What's the "fight" in the "Sungji doesn't have to fight for Sumin" you guys were talking about referring to?

Sungji already "fought" for Sumin. She was patient all along, she didn't pressure Sumin to tell her anything and she just loved her regardless.
It's quite clear what Sungji really wanted. It's not something specific obviously but if you remember when she caught Sumin with Seju she was crying and asking why Sumin wasn't trying to convince her or explain herself. Furthermore she said that Sumin always saw the end in the relationship (or something along those lines). Obviously what she wanted was for Sumin to express all her feelings; to try to convince her to rethink it. I know Sumin was trying to be respectful and I understand her stance but Sumin had always been passive; it wasn't just after the cheating. She never expressed how much she wanted Sungji or how important she was to her. Sungji concluded that Sumin doesn't want her enough and that she is surely still confused and has feelings for Seju. Because honestly, we know that Sumin hasn't talked much to Seju but what does Sungji know? Sungji doesn't know a thing; for all she knows Sumin could still be thinking about Seju as well. We might know that she is doesn't seem to care as the readers but anyone's in Sungji's place would assume she is... After all she had been thinking about her all those years why change now?
I'm not sure what I would do in Sungji's place, I think I would try to do everything possible to test Sumin's love. Of course people are inclined to say the would forgive Sumin because she had feelings for Seju and therefore couldn't help it. Yes, of course that is a rather valid reason; of course Sumin is not a bad person because of that and of course she was confused. But whether Sungji forgives her or not doesn't have to do with how grave her mistake was but rather with whether she sees a future with her or not. Considering Sumin has/had feelings for Seju obviously she didn't see a future. The only solution would be for them to break up and maybe try to be together after Sumin has cleared up her mind for good and maybe those are Sungji's intentions but it doesn't seem like it.

joined Jun 6, 2016

Well, whatever it is, kudos to the author who can make the team split somewhat evenly between two side (blonde vs pink).

The drama isn't as cheesy as any romantic comedy, which has their unique appeal for audience. I think it's a reason why WDTFS is up above in GL manhwa than the other manhwa.

For me WDTFS is a little above Love doctor because of the drama. I can't wait to read the continuation of the story, meanwhile love doctor give me fluffy feelings.. (I love both manhwa!)

My top 2 GL manhwa. (Flustering feeling is also good, but too slow for me and it won't end.. so...)

last edited at Nov 8, 2016 11:19PM

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

^

I found Love Doctor far better than WDTFS. Like centuries better than it.

The representation of lesbians in WDTFS makes me wanna puke sp bad. Not that i hate the story, but author is showing lesbians to have sex with every woman even though they are already in love with someone. Seriously the author is indirectly labeling lesbians as sluts.

And any one trying to defend it saying 'ah thats what mature people do when feel lonely like duh' are plain stupid idiots and are supporting that its fine to cheat on your love partner if someone remove clothes in front of you.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Still, I like WDTFS than LD.

joined Jun 12, 2015

I like WDTFS and The Love Doctor. Each of them for different reasons. Speaking of Lezhin yuri manhwa. Is anyone reading Serenade and My Girlfriend's Ex-Boyfriend? Both are quite good.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

I like WDTFS and The Love Doctor. Each of them for different reasons. Speaking of Lezhin yuri manhwa. Is anyone reading Serenade and My Girlfriend's Ex-Boyfriend? Both are quite good.

I think I did read their free chapters only. Do you think people who like dramas in WDTFS would like those manhwas too?

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

And any one trying to defend it saying 'ah thats what mature people do when feel lonely like duh' are plain stupid idiots and are supporting that its fine to cheat on your love partner if someone remove clothes in front of you.

I do not remember seeing any character in WDTFS cheating on their love partner because someone removes clothes in front of them.

To reply you must either login or sign up.