newdelldy1989
joined Nov 2, 2016

After i saw chapter 68...

I think i died.

Aahhh! More please. Ahhh!

newdelldy1989
joined Nov 2, 2016

When is chapter 67 coming?

18th of December. Chapters dates are every /8 in the month, like 8th, 18 and 28th

Thanks

newdelldy1989
joined Nov 2, 2016

When is chapter 67 coming?

newdelldy1989
joined Nov 2, 2016

@ newdelldy1989

Who is the owner of the blue neck tie?

That neck tie was a gift from Sungji.
Back when Sungji got her first paycheck she bought gifts for everyone. Sumin got that tie from her.

So when is chapter 66 coming? I mean when in december?

December 8th.

Thank thanks thanks

newdelldy1989
joined Nov 2, 2016

So when is chapter 66 coming? I mean when in december?

newdelldy1989
joined Nov 2, 2016

Who is the owner of the blue neck tie?

I would really ike to know chapter 65 in english...

And the scene in the (was it a restaurant?) I think sumin and sungji met there while theres dawoon in the background yeeeeaaahhhh

newdelldy1989
joined Nov 2, 2016

I like blondes, i like blondy and brunette get together in the end... pinky is fine but i dont like her that much... dawoon... dawoon... dawoon ...well... huhhhhh! Sigh!

Dawoon is one hell of a hybrid lady! $he's rich, she owns a land (her family) and i think she can do a fifty shades of blah blahblah in bed with our dearest Sungji.

I wanna see a "super jealous mode Sumin" if she caught blondy and hybrid together and if that happens, i want to see a "hey brunette look what you are missing" on sungji's face.

Oh by the way Dawoon's hair is color gray... from now on im gonna call her 50 shades gray

newdelldy1989
joined Nov 2, 2016

Is this series will end soon?

newdelldy1989
joined Nov 2, 2016

Okey im so excited for tonight. How many hours will im going to wait? Hmmmmm!

I wanna see dawoon.

newdelldy1989
joined Nov 2, 2016

Dawoon where the hell are you?

newdelldy1989
joined Nov 2, 2016

"Sungji is the first character that is introduced in the story; meaning that she cannot become irrelevant."

Yes i do agree with this. She's the first person who got introduced in this story.

Or maybe im just too obsessed with team blondy than team pinky.

newdelldy1989
joined Nov 2, 2016

I guess if sungji is a real person... she must be listening to Sam Smith's (i know im not the only one! )

Thats what i do (listening to that damn song) everytime i see brunette and pinky on screen.

If Dawoon reappears... i might go Lady Gaga!

newdelldy1989
joined Nov 2, 2016

Let me call dawoon guys

Me: hey Dawoon, my bitch! Are you busy?
Dawoon: nit really
Me: go get your Girl! She is yoursssss now
DAWOON: ....(tut... tut... tut...)

ME: i guess she left already to get Sungji.

newdelldy1989
joined Nov 2, 2016

How make up a relationship when you feel that the other person is just waiting for your decision without do anythig?

There was nothing for Sumin to do.

She could talk with Sungji, tell to her all her feelings and her sotry with Seju. Just be honest!!

I like this couple but I need to see a real change in Sumin... It is tired to see her be a puppet that everybody can drive... (Seju, Namei, Seju´s family) Girl do something, change your life, run with Sungji or run alone... but move!!!

THIS!

newdelldy1989
joined Nov 2, 2016

I was expecting from Sungji the same thing as Sumin was expecting from her too, that why I'm so disappointed in Sungji. I really can't get how the whole cheating thing could break them up.

Wait you for real right now? If someone were to cheat on you, would that not want to break up with the person?

Then we really should wait for another 10 years for Sungji to find another love then.
Look at Seju, did she cheat? Hell yeah she did :)))), but does she love anyone else except Sumin from high school till now? Does she deserve a second chance wayyyy sooner than now? Hell yes, its just Sumin didn't give her, hence the whole Sumin-Sungji thing. Cheating is bad, no way in hell its good but it doesn't mean you couldn't give someone a second chance :)))), considering circumtances

I second to that

joined Nov 2, 2016

Hihi really! Im sorry im a firstimer in this story. What is the interval of the posting of every chapters by the way?

English version updates on Tuesdays and the Korean version updates on Saturdays (or around then depending on your time zone).

Thanks

joined Nov 2, 2016

Woah woah slow down.

Its been only a few days with doctor. And you are even pouncing on her like a hungry wolf. Not to mention in public. Deceny girl!

She is going to fast for her first date. Slow down!

Hihi really! Im sorry im a firstimer in this story. What is the interval of the posting of every chapters by the way?

Once every week. Though you have to use coin aka real money to read it from Lezhin.

Thanks

newdelldy1989
joined Nov 2, 2016

The next chapter will be wired tomorrow right?

newdelldy1989
joined Nov 2, 2016

I really love this story. Before THIS i was a fan of reading novels actually, then i saw this then i got hooked up! i havent seen any story as amazing as this. I love the love triangle, i love sumin and sungji and seju. Its been a while since i had this feeling (excitement) for the upcoming chapters.

joined Nov 2, 2016

Woah woah slow down.

Its been only a few days with doctor. And you are even pouncing on her like a hungry wolf. Not to mention in public. Deceny girl!

She is going to fast for her first date. Slow down!

joined Nov 2, 2016

When will be the next chapter? I mean chapter 32?

newdelldy1989
joined Nov 2, 2016

I can not come to conclusion about who sumin loves more just yet(even though it seems author wants Sungji wins in the end), with Sungji it's mixed between love and guilt. Maybe right now she leans on Sungji's side more. Let's just dump both girls in the river and see who she saves first

I was thinking about THIS too,

newdelldy1989
joined Nov 2, 2016

Ive read til chapter 62... i just told myself (yes,yes,yes go Sungji its your TURN honey) . I like the scene when Sumin asked sungji whose "the girl" although IT WAS NOT HER BUSINESS TO ASK ... Sungji's reply was like.... "a friend" sigh! ?.. "WHO LIKES ME" ... go gurllll, i hope it wil make Sumin go GaGajealous!

newdelldy1989
joined Nov 2, 2016

Guys i do really love all of your opinions. I love this forum. You People are so sharing.

newdelldy1989
joined Nov 2, 2016

Im shipping sungji and sumin. Everytym i see them interact together i always smile, it makes me so excited.