Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

joined Nov 2, 2016

Okey im so excited for tonight. How many hours will im going to wait? Hmmmmm!

I wanna see dawoon.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

So, I'm not sure but it looks like Sumin and Seju's relationship is really over this time. For good.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Sungji has never been emotionally in love with Sumin.

The one who can't even end things properly is Sumin only not Seju.

last edited at Nov 18, 2016 8:56AM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

It seems like her definition of love is more highschool-like I'd say? Doesn't mean she is not in love, it's maybe the way she expresses it, it sounds like that.
Also, it's a bit suspicious how Dawoon was added now. Makes me think that Sunji might end up with her instead of Sumin in the end.

Even now, I don't think we can predict the end, but damn Seju makes me feels so sad every time she shows up.

Edit:
Also, it seems like Sumin has been permanently screwed up now. Because she says "You should have said I love you before, when I still wanted someone to hold me" Probably means she has now lost her abillity to want to be with someone :/

last edited at Nov 18, 2016 9:08AM

joined Oct 9, 2016

It would be more approriate if none of the three characters ended up together now. Each has her own way and tbvh, I feel it would be the best for all three and more convincing. Who ends up with who is quite forced now

joined Oct 9, 2016

Funny, Sumin was the one crawling back to Seju everytime she failed in her relationship and that was the reason why Seju hold on to her till now and she now announced they're both cowards :). If she didn't crawl back, maybe Seju would already kill herself or doing sth stupid but that would be the absolute end of their relationship, no more 10 years later :). I don't think I quite agree on Sumin's last sentence

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

I still root for Sumin and Seju. I think as long as they have feelings for each other, they should just try and work for it for once. Well, until the very last chapter, we still can't tell for sure. But even if they don't end up together, Sumin has to work on her trauma to be able to live like a functioning person again.

I don't know who Sumin loves more, but I think Seju needs and maybe loves Sumin a little more. Sungji can move on from Sumin eventually. I don't think it would have a positive effect on her in the longterm if they date again for too long.

joined Aug 18, 2015

Funny, Sumin was the one crawling back to Seju everytime she failed in her relationship and that was the reason why Seju hold on to her till now and she now announced they're both cowards :). If she didn't crawl back, maybe Seju would already kill herself or doing sth stupid but that would be the absolute end of their relationship, no more 10 years later :). I don't think I quite agree on Sumin's last sentence

It take two to tango. Seju was also a coward by holding on to Sumin. She is adult. At least, they now have an ending to their long relationship. Seju will be fine.

joined Nov 2, 2016

Is this series will end soon?

joined Aug 18, 2015

I dont think the break-up has really hit Sungji yet. Let's see how it goes in the next chapters.

joined Aug 18, 2015

I think they said somewhere between 90-100 chapters

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

After reading the latest chapter..

I called my gf and thanked her for giving me another chance after cheating on her because not every people could get it even if they try their very hardest..
(And I am crying so much over the phone)

She answered, "it's not your second chance. it's OUR second chance." She also told me to stop reading wdtfs already xD but of course, I won't stop reading it.lol

2017-06-29%2003.19.20
joined Nov 8, 2016

26 chapters left. 90 total

joined Dec 9, 2014

She also told me to stop reading wdtfs already xD but of course, I won't stop reading it.lol

Lol I think other people have tried this before, me included. But this story is not something that can be easily dropped. Especially because the ending is not predictable.

In Sumin's situaiton though, It seems like she physically can't give Seju a second chance. It's a two ending word, she was so in love with Seju and that was why she got so hurt over it too.
Not to mention her parents dying and mole guy situation.

last edited at Nov 18, 2016 10:11AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

She answered, "it's not your second chance. it's OUR second chance." She also told me to stop reading wdtfs already xD but of course, I won't stop reading it.lol

If you happened to cheat on her with your first love, I would love to hear a little bit more about it since it can be used as a reference for wdtfs.. (You may ignore this post.)

last edited at Nov 18, 2016 10:17AM

joined Oct 9, 2016

It take two to tango. Seju was also a coward by holding on to Sumin. She is adult. At least, they now have an ending to their long relationship. Seju will be fine.

Seju was the one who cheated, she still loved Sumin with entire her human being back then( and even now), when Sumin asked to break up, she didn't want to. logically, with all the love and adding guilt she was carrying, when Sumin came back, she would totally accept it. Yes, it took two to tango, but Sumin was the lead in this, Seju's situation is quite passive :). Let's just say Seju is quite cowardice in love, she's afraid to lose Sumin, not like "cowards who couldn't end things properly". This one should be on Sumin more who hold on but never forgive :)

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

She also told me to stop reading wdtfs already xD but of course, I won't stop reading it.lol

Lol I think other people have tried this before, me included. But this story is not something that can be easily dropped. Especially because the ending is not predictable.

In Sumin's situaiton though, It seems like she physically can't give Seju a second chance. It's a two ending word, she was so in love with Seju and that was why she got so hurt over it too.
Not to mention her parents dying and mole guy situation.

Some wounds are just too deep that it takes lifetime to heal..just hoping they would be able to cast everything aside soon and move on so all of them will be happy..and alive..xD

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

If you happened to cheat on her with your first love, I would love to hear a little bit more about it since it can be used as a reference for wdtfs.. (You may ignore this post.)

Nope, sorry..she's my first and I'm her first..it's nothing like Sumin-Sungji..coz we're more like Sumin-Seju and we're taking different route from them tho which we are both thankful for..

joined Oct 9, 2016

I find this quite ironic though, in SungjixSumin, Sungji is the one who initiates almost everything, even their break up, in SuminxSeju, Sumin leads everything, even their first and final farewell :))) Role-reverse has never been better but when will I see Seju say "Let's break up", even better if it's in front of Sumin :))))) cuz that could be hella a scene :)))), we're too used to seeing a madly in love Seju so this scene I quite want to see even though it would never happen :))))
Anw, the best scenerio I could think of is Sungji after trying to date Dawoon, she realized she couldn't forget Sumin and come back to her then mend things together( 26 chapters, 1 faking dating week, totally possible) but let's be real, this would be the most anti-climatic ending ever :)))) even though I totally picture this ending now, like right effing now :))))) and where would Seju go with this ending? Die? Go to USA. The USA one is soooo cliche :)))))) Come on, let's just go with Sungji and Dawoon, they seem match well, more than Sumin, tbvh

joined Oct 9, 2016

Nope, sorry..she's my first and I'm her first..it's nothing like Sumin-Sungji..coz we're more like Sumin-Seju and we're taking different route from them tho which we are both thankful for..

Oh, you're quite lucky, no offense, I'm sorry if I say anything unapproriate :) but I've read alot of bad comments about Seju, calling her names while saying cheating is horrible and unforgivable and to them there shoul be no second chance :) cuz it's hard to trust again and they hurt us once then they could hurt us again, some sort like that :) even though she has proven she is the only one in this story sticking with one person through her entire life :).
I love all three characters but when I read half of the chapters, if I would choose, I want Seju to end up with Sumin. I don't take sides or anything but I want wdtfs to spprove that even when you cheated but if you're still sincerely love someone, you still deserve a second chance and to be forgiven then happy again. But I guess wdtfs is not that type of story, the type of giving hopes and humanity, it's more about twists and cheating and emotional tortures :)))))

last edited at Nov 18, 2016 10:58AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I see. :D thanks for the reply.
I believe reconciling a broken relationship is more meaningful than starting a new.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Sungji x Sumin flashbacks are breathing new life (or really breathing old life back) into this series for me. Though if anyone was really starting to doubt a Team Blonde ending, I think this chapter pretty much made it clear that they'll find a way back to each other by the end.

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Oh, you're quite lucky, no offense, I'm sorry if I say anything unapproriate :) but I've read alot of bad comments about Seju, calling her names while saying cheating is horrible and unforgivable and to them there shoul be no second chance :) cuz it's hard to trust again and they hurt us once then they could hurt us again, some sort like that :)
I love all three characters but when I read half of the chapters, if I would choose, I want Seju to end up with Sumin. I don't take sides or anything but I want wdtfs to spprove that even when you cheated but if you're still sincerely love someone, you still deserve a second chance and to be forgiven then happy again. But I guess wdtfs is not that type of story, the type of giving hopes and humanity, it's more about twists and cheating and emotional tortures :)))))

No offence taken. :) And yes, I'm so blessed and lucky. We don't even consider the cheating part as a bad/sour memory. We're just really thankful and happy for what we have right now.

Horrible and unforgivable my ass.lol Maybe they're people with high moral standards who don't sin at all xD aiming for heaven or place higher than that if there is.lol

And I'm full of hope that this manga wouldn't turn out into some dramatic tortures for the readers where characters die at the end just for the sake of drama.(so fed up with les movies with awful endings lol) I'd love to see where everyone are strong and mature enough to move forward. I don't really care much who ends up with whom as long as they're all happy.

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

I see. :D thanks for the reply.
I believe reconciling a broken relationship is more meaningful than starting a new.

It always depends with people involve and their state of mind. Everything is case-to-case basis. What applies to some doesn't apply to all. :)

joined Nov 18, 2016

ummm everyone in the FB page is pretty much like this: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/dc/0d/58/dc0d58b81e7fdf9255590cce6cfcc2c3.gif

Retrospectively, there's a lot of the Sumin dating Sungji we did not see, so why show it as flashbacks? I think that's an indication that they will get back together.

Sumin crying, I think she will realize she loves Sungji and won't want to lose what she had. We've never seen her cry for Seju EVER. I don't think team blonde is done yet, in fact I think they might be end game after all, how disappointing.

Sungji can't bring herself to ask Dawoon to date, that means she hasn't moved on, the breakup hasn't hit her yet. Again, I don't think these two will go anywhere at all. Just fillers to help team blonde grow up.

And Seju, god she look gorgeous. I can only hope for her to gtf away from Sumin and meet Dawoon at some point. Fed up with her being the one apologizing all the damn time.

Sumin deserves none of these women.

To reply you must either login or sign up.