Forum › The Private Report on My Lesbian Experience with Loneliness discussion

joined Jan 11, 2015

jesus

i wasn't expecting things to go well but like

geez

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

So we had the "trends in behavior amongst children who've been subject to domestic violence" in chapter 2 and missing hymen now. This is more than foreshadowing

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

So we had the "trends in behavior amongst children who've been subject to domestic violence" in chapter 2 and missing hymen now. This is more than foreshadowing

Most women have the majority of their hymenal tissue worn away by adolescence.

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

It's her job.

If she's rude to customers, word gets out and it's harder to get new requests.

I don't think she was particularly nice. She was professional.

There's something to be said for good customer service. It isn't ubiquitous even in prostitution. She did a pretty good job handling the situation and being nice.

__atago_kantai_collection_drawn_by_unagimaru__599e7464aad069784080b95374e08f40%20(1)
joined Apr 1, 2014

Wait, really? Is that true? But it's flesh, won't it renew itself?

__atago_kantai_collection_drawn_by_unagimaru__599e7464aad069784080b95374e08f40%20(1)
joined Apr 1, 2014

It's her job.

If she's rude to customers, word gets out and it's harder to get new requests.

I don't think she was particularly nice. She was professional.

There's something to be said for good customer service. It isn't ubiquitous even in prostitution. She did a pretty good job handling the situation and being nice.

I agree, she actually connected with the protagonist on a human level.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Wait, really? Is that true? But it's flesh, won't it renew itself?

It's actually a membrane rather than muscle. It doesn't regenerate, and some girls don't have one in the first place.

joined Nov 20, 2014

If anyone's interested, she's doing a series on Pixiv writing an exchange diary with herself (JP only).
https://comic.pixiv.net/works/2308

Just the next 22p chapter then this 10p omake left - probably be done by the end of November.

As far as I understand it, the note on this page is wrong. リバ (riba) comes from リバーシブル (reversible), not "liberty"... anyway, minor quibble!

Oops.
Welp, whoever wrote the 'Lesbian slang terms' article on Wikipedia wasn't sure either ^^
http://puu.sh/rJcxM/5873615cf1.png

joined Jan 16, 2016

"hehe, you're really kind, aren't you"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Not sure why, but ch4 really got to me. I mean, everything's been depressing up to now, but this was just like sadness laid bare. I feel like the simplicity of it somehow conveys so much more.

American_virgin
joined May 25, 2014

That lady was a really nice lady, very supportive

Well is this not a job of a prostitute to be nice to the customer? (Okay, I'm not very sure)
But yeah, maybe she was really a nice person.

A prostitute's job is to meet their customer's needs, normally it's their emotional and sexual needs, sometimes that means being supportive and kind, sometimes it means "punishing" them for being naughty or whatever.

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

Very interesting to see this from a female's experience on this topic. I don't necessarily see this as depressing but rather like a moral of a story, even though i'm sure this manga isn't over yet. The feelings the protagonist has is real. Many people have these feelings (I have a bit of anxiety) and therefore can connect to this on a level. Interesting read, truly.

joined Mar 8, 2016

I was surprised that she was able to be decisive about some things regarding the experience (which hotel, which type of room). I kinda expected her to be too nervous and overwhelmed and just defer everything to the pro. But then that lead to another surprise that she was unable to tell the woman what she was really looking for out of the experience. She went on extensively in previous chapters about how all she really wanted (at least for now) is an older woman to hug and hold her.

Maybe she left out some of her rationalization that changed her mind, or maybe she was mentally pushing herself to "get the most out of the experience" if she really never thought she'd do it again. But I can't help but think she would have enjoyed it more if she had clearly said she was afraid of that level of intimacy and only wanted to be held for that session.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I was surprised that she was able to be decisive about some things regarding the experience (which hotel, which type of room). I kinda expected her to be too nervous and overwhelmed and just defer everything to the pro. But then that lead to another surprise that she was unable to tell the woman what she was really looking for out of the experience. She went on extensively in previous chapters about how all she really wanted (at least for now) is an older woman to hug and hold her.

Maybe she left out some of her rationalization that changed her mind, or maybe she was mentally pushing herself to "get the most out of the experience" if she really never thought she'd do it again. But I can't help but think she would have enjoyed it more if she had clearly said she was afraid of that level of intimacy and only wanted to be held for that session.

That's how social anxiety works, unfortunately: your brain shuts off and you go flying blind. Sometimes you make good choices, sometimes you fail to remember most important things.

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

I'm sorry I never wanted to be rude (in fact I'm an ace) I came at that conclusion by the lack of desire towards his partner and many other reasons that I saw, maybe she's homoromantic o she's not
(I'm not good in English, sorry if I made a mistake )

You weren't being rude. I just think that we really don't know what sexuality she is because she doesn't even really know.

It's cool if you can relate being an ace to her experience, but personally, IMHO, I think it's best to hold off. Depression can really do a number on one's sexual drive. (from personal experience I know this)

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

Depression can really do a number on one's sexual drive. (from personal experience I know this)

Yup. They say the mind is the greatest aphrodisiac; it works the other way, too.

last edited at Oct 15, 2016 4:52AM

Ava
joined Dec 25, 2013

This is hitting way too close to home, I can't read this without having to take a break to look away and breathe deeply and not scream.

This.
No other work has yet stirred up so many emotions in me than this one

last edited at Oct 15, 2016 5:42AM

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

i don't usually read depressing af tag, but i doesn't feel depressing to me, the axienty fells real, i think the feel to don't disappoint her parents are the main reason her axienty, or maybe she likes her mother in sexual way?

N5203e802c394f_large
joined May 5, 2013

I had a similar experience recently. I've been thinking love/a relationship would solve all my anxiety/loneliness/anti-social problems but any time I'm around the girl that likes me I get shaken up, freeze up, and words won't come out. I can only imagine it would get worse somehow if I did manage to go out with her.

I broke up with someone a few months back because I went through something like this. Couldn't even hold a proper conversation at times and felt like I was dragging them down.

Image%20(1)
joined Aug 15, 2014

It's cool if you can relate being an ace to her experience, but personally, IMHO, I think it's best to hold off. Depression can really do a number on one's sexual drive. (from personal experience I know this)

yeah, you're right

joined Oct 5, 2016

I'm sorry I never wanted to be rude (in fact I'm an ace) I came at that conclusion by the lack of desire towards his partner and many other reasons that I saw, maybe she's homoromantic o she's not
(I'm not good in English, sorry if I made a mistake )

You weren't being rude. I just think that we really don't know what sexuality she is because she doesn't even really know.

Yeah, she's dealing with big time depression and also social anxiety, neither of which are very helpful to the libido. And she's hardly the only person who's ever been too nervous to get aroused during a first sexual experience.

She seems pretty sure that she's into women sexually. It's just that sex isn't actually what she was needing, she needs friendship and intimacy a lot more right now.

Jhkjhk
joined Jan 7, 2014

This is scary to me, as someone who suffered (suffers?) from eating disorders.

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

That is depressing but Not that sad Im at the beginning but I hope it gets a nice ending I wanna hug that Girl so badly ;(

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

That is depressing but Not that sad Im at the beginning but I hope it gets a nice ending I wanna hug that Girl so badly ;(

This entire chapter was about how nerve-wrackingly anxious she gets when thrust into a physically intimate situation with a complete stranger...

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Hugging her is the last thing to do.

It just makes her utterly uncomfortable.

To reply you must either login or sign up.