Forum › The Private Report on My Lesbian Experience with Loneliness discussion

joined Jun 12, 2015

Just thought I'd share this screencap I took while watching TV (Animaga)
http://i.imgur.com/uAGsHD5.jpg

Card: Seems Erotic...(but) deeply emotional work that made all of America cry...!!

edit: play with link format

last edited at Oct 1, 2016 3:00PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

New chapter... Can't wait to see it here!

joined Jun 12, 2015

;_;

joined Aug 4, 2014

As painful as always to read through

I love it

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

I know I've felt the same way before, but I don't remember where. A premonition maybe?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I feel like crying... This is hard, now she doesn't need a sexual experience (she does but not like that) but love like cuddling and understanding, so not just a friend, something more... But having a lover suddenly show up is impossible, and a very close friend takes time too. What can she do now?

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

I fear that I will one day reach that level of dissociation.

joined Jun 14, 2013

:'(

joined Mar 6, 2015

I feel like crying... This is hard, now she doesn't need a sexual experience (she does but not like that) but love like cuddling and understanding, so not just a friend, something more... But having a lover suddenly show up is impossible, and a very close friend takes time too. What can she do now?

I heard in Japan they have cuddle cafes (yeah it's somehow a thing) where you can just buy a date to talk with and cuddle to sleep, with no sexual activities at all.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Little Red Rum posted:

I heard in Japan they have cuddle cafes (yeah it's somehow a thing) where you can just buy a date to talk with and cuddle to sleep, with no sexual activities at all.

I don't know, when she was touching the prostitute she didn't feel any connection, like she was an spectator or seeing a simulator, maybe when she was hugging her mom it was different, they already had a connection but she thought it could be the same with anyone.

joined Sep 15, 2013

i have never related to a piece of literature more than i have with this manga, like thank you to the author as well as everyone involved in putting this out for our consumption for giving me this.

joined Jan 4, 2014

As painful as always to read through

I love it

Agree on both counts. Not sure why I cannot stop reading a manga that makes me shake every time and feel seriously down afterwards, but it is one that I just can't skip whenever a new chapter comes out.

Ttkls2
joined Aug 13, 2013

This is hitting way too close to home, I can't read this without having to take a break to look away and breathe deeply and not scream.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Well, I think she didn't need a prostitute.

She needs a psychotherapy.

And maybe, this manga is just part of that, for her.

Some sort of catharsis.

last edited at Oct 14, 2016 2:42PM

Image%20(1)
joined Aug 15, 2014

So... I think she's asexual after all

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

That's a huge leap. That's like saying a woman is a lesbian because she's having a hard time being with men after one bad (ie rape, molestation) experience.

Honestly, we don't know what she really is at this point, because she doesn't know. She's depressed, full of anxiety, and has little to no experience. She has trouble leaving her house let alone having sex with someone. This one experience does not an asexual make.

As someone has already said, she needs therapy so she can figure herself out and decide what she wants from life.

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

My situation is not nearly as bad, but I'm still close to losing hope... some of the things in this manga hit a little too close to home, but I find it enjoyable nonetheless, in a masochistic kinda way. And I'm an S, not an M.

I hope she at least can find happiness.

Ava2
joined Jun 11, 2014

She needs an emotional connection not a sexual experience, hopefully she can hang out with that prostitute. But that's too manga-like and this is way more realistic, so probably not happening. :(

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

That lady was a really nice lady, very supportive

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

Well is this not a job of a prostitute to be nice to the customer? (Okay, I'm not very sure)
But yeah, maybe she was really a nice person.

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

As far as I understand it, the note on this page is wrong. リバ (riba) comes from リバーシブル (reversible), not "liberty"... anyway, minor quibble!

Nws
joined Jul 1, 2014

I had a similar experience recently. I've been thinking love/a relationship would solve all my anxiety/loneliness/anti-social problems but any time I'm around the girl that likes me I get shaken up, freeze up, and words won't come out. I can only imagine it would get worse somehow if I did manage to go out with her.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Faust posted:

It's her job.

If she's rude to customers, word gets out and it's harder to get new requests.

I don't think she was particularly nice. She was professional.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I vaguely recall arguing that this manga is not as depressing as it's made out to be... I take it back. :D To be fair, this was an entirely realistic and predictable development -- social anxiety is not something that can be magically overcome in an hour. I am a bit troubled by the Major League metaphor, though: it makes sex look like the ultimate social interaction (when it can easily be argued that it's not) and inability to enjoy it, like a personal failure born of hubris.

That is an entirely false perspective, however. The narrator simply realized that a thing she thought she wanted out of life is not what she thought it was. It is a normal learning experience, not a failure of any sort. You just reevaluate your life in light of the new discovery and set your sights on your next big goal - even if it ends up being wrong again, you'll probably make your life a little better in the process of getting there.

last edited at Oct 14, 2016 6:01PM

Image%20(1)
joined Aug 15, 2014

That's a huge leap. That's like saying a woman is a lesbian because she's having a hard time being with men after one bad (ie rape, molestation) experience.

Honestly, we don't know what she really is at this point, because she doesn't know. She's depressed, full of anxiety, and has little to no experience. She has trouble leaving her house let alone having sex with someone. This one experience does not an asexual make.

As someone has already said, she needs therapy so she can figure herself out and decide what she wants from life.

I'm sorry I never wanted to be rude (in fact I'm an ace) I came at that conclusion by the lack of desire towards his partner and many other reasons that I saw, maybe she's homoromantic o she's not
(I'm not good in English, sorry if I made a mistake )

last edited at Oct 14, 2016 6:42PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.