Forum › Yurika's Campus Life discussion

joined Oct 21, 2010

No worries, this would a happy ending ;)

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

so Yurika is fully embracing her gigolette ways. each chapter her character becomes a little more bolder and the scenes become more graphic. by the way, what is her major at the university?

last edited at Dec 9, 2013 8:42AM

joined Sep 11, 2013

[FALLING HARD]

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

I kind of liked this series more when Yurika was the straight girl being pushed by the circumstances, instead of the ruthless predator she has become now.

The last few chapters with Yurika fully using her seduction skills were not that interesting. I hope this is just building up to a better development in the future.

last edited at Dec 8, 2013 2:00PM

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

oh my god
are you for real

At least it was a little drama. I liked that.
But ultimately, I feel extremely bad for literally every girl out there in this manga---- though mostly Saori. She's like the sad wife who lives with a "cheating husband" yet still loves him despite everything!!!

joined Jul 3, 2011

The only reason Saori's sad is because she denies herself the truth. She's in love with Yurika but insists on telling herself that she's only interested in guys. Once she embraces the truth she'll find her happiness too.

joined Apr 15, 2011

The only reason Saori's sad is because she denies herself the truth. She's in love with Yurika but insists on telling herself that she's only interested in guys. Once she embraces the truth she'll find her happiness too.

but what will it take to make that happen?

Ooooohh, I just thought of this. wouldn't it be ironic if Saori was the daughter of the main debt collector? If Saori does not realize that she is in love with Yurika, the debt collectors will come and get Yurika and Yurika's life will be ruined forever...

OK, I am acting loopy. so g'night all and sweet dreams.

Av
joined Jun 7, 2013

Yurika: A rose can only be a rose, precisely because it has thorns..
Ayase: I don't really understand what she's saying..
Me: Me too.. o_o

Tumblr_nhu0zv3oda1qi0l3mo5_250
joined Jul 3, 2013

Throw me into the trash. This piece of sht manga why do I love it xP

63621-girls-und-panzer-darjeeling-gununu-tank
joined Jun 23, 2013

lmao.. this manga never fail to impress me

joined May 17, 2011

I kind of liked this series more when Yurika was the straight girl being pushed by the circumstances, instead of the ruthless predator she has become now.

The last few chapters with Yurika fully using her seduction skills were not that interesting. I hope this is just building up to a better development in the future.

you know I thought I'd feel the same way, but it turns out that to see Yurika using her only two apparent god-given talents (intelligence and seduction powers) make for quite some fun reading. she has become a very skilled actress... I just hope Saori will get to see some happiness at the end.

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

Maan~ luv this! Funny as hell! XD

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Just thought I'd toss this in: There are still four more volumes of this manga. Glancing at them, it looks like the story will be fully developed with a lot of interesting material.

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

I wonder how good of a kisser Yurika is to be able to make someone 'weak' in the knees with just simply one kiss lol.

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

Lmfaoooo oh god, that was so silly.

Man, Yurika's starting to just become a full on lesbo.

joined Apr 15, 2011

heheheeeee.....

she's a master giggolette. too too funny! to emphasize that, Yurika is wearing a tiger print jacket (http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yurikas_campus_life_ch08#18). I guess that little bit of symbolism is to drive home the point that she'll eat you up.

last edited at Apr 6, 2014 8:15PM

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Oh god, it is so much shame to comment when this manga had 69 comments. I'm a bad person for breaking that.

Anyways... I really wish that her "official partner" 'hates' her and all goes to hell! Muahahah!! I really feel sorry for that childhood friend though...

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

Ahahaha, I love this! XD funneh as always~! And damn...taking out a whole gang just by kissing them huh...a true master indeed...lol

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Surprise chapter of Yurika! I'm so happy!

This series is one of my favorites and honestly, I wasn't expecting for a new chapter :p

Thanks for your work Papaya Scans!

This series is like a lesbian and super naughty The World God Only Knows and I love it, and after all of this neither Yurika or Shouko are fooling anyone claiming than they aren't lesbians XD

joined Mar 12, 2014

LOLOLOL!

joined Aug 12, 2013

I don't understand. Yurika isn't even that attractive!

Gorgeous%20ruka
joined Jan 13, 2014

In fairness to Yurika, she's a good cook, knows martial arts and quite strong. She's the perfect gentleman...lol ^^

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

This is all really quite silly. I wouldn't mind seeing more of Shouko, though; I think they'd make a good combination.

Speaking of which, why do I suddenly get the feeling there's going to be a self-styled "rival" that she seduces, who then becomes a self-styled "apprentice" calling Yurika her master?

Normally, I'd scoff at the very idea. But in this? It's a distinct possibility.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I can only dream of being as alpha as Yurika

To reply you must either login or sign up.