Forum › Sisters discussion

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Every Halloween the most sincere eyeball-licking lesbian goes to a seedy alley in Kabukicho and the Great Fetish Eyeball hands her a remote control that lets her control her sex partner's voice. I thought that was common knowledge?

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Lol the artist is too lazy thinking names..

joined Jun 30, 2015

fucked up cuteness tag plz

Everything in life all revolves around filling a hole.

last edited at Oct 10, 2016 2:13AM

joined Feb 15, 2013

Is it consensual if it's mutual rape?

Also is lowering one's voice using remote control, considered as bully?

Just another day in the mystery of internet

last edited at Oct 10, 2016 4:10AM

Tumblr_madda8svpi1rf3rn4o1_500
joined Jul 6, 2016

Very weird yet oddly cute...

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

Hmm...it's not consensual at the time of the first and second rape. BUT, once the second rape is done and we can officially classify it as mutual rape, that's the time it's consensual and everyone is happy in the end; lest we enter a circle of continuous vengeful and mutual sexual assault.

Also is lowering one's voice using remote control, considered as bully?

If it's against their will, yes.

joined Jan 8, 2014

The reversal made this worth the read....
Ummm, is it me or are we seeing alot of "A-chans and B-chans"? Is it the same author? A manga trend? Or the scantalators doing it?
Anybody know?

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

Ummm, is it me or are we seeing alot of "A-chans and B-chans"? Is it the same author? A manga trend? Or the scantalators doing it?
Anybody know?

Same author and all in the same collection I believe.

joined Jul 31, 2013

Spooky halloween yuri :O

Zomgyuri
joined Nov 19, 2014

What just happened...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Anybody know?

It's been mentioned in this discussion and discussions of the other chapters several times, it's a choice the author made for this volume to have the characters in every story be "A-ko", "B-ko", etc.

These names are common placeholders for real names, along the lines of "Jane Doe" in the west.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Hmm...it's not consensual at the time of the first and second rape. BUT, once the second rape is done and we can officially classify it as mutual rape, that's the time it's consensual and everyone is happy in the end; lest we enter a circle of continuous vengeful and mutual sexual assault.

Even though B-ko uses the word "rape", it isn't actually a rape because A-ko indicates enthusiastic consent. So it might be rough sex, but it isn't rape because both parties consent. A-ko having sex with B-ko on the other hand is rape because B-ko clearly indicates her lack of consent.

Pretty straightforward.

Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

what the fuck

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

Even though B-ko uses the word "rape", it isn't actually a rape because A-ko indicates enthusiastic consent. So it might be rough sex, but it isn't rape because both parties consent. A-ko having sex with B-ko on the other hand is rape because B-ko clearly indicates her lack of consent.

Pretty straightforward.

Oh, I assumed they were talking about the idea of mutual rape in general after reading the story. Yeah, the story itself clearly shows the consent the second time through.

last edited at Oct 10, 2016 12:08PM

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

the plot was a bit too absurd for me to enjoy...

...but it's incest so it's fucking awesome!

TheYuriReviewer
Profile_picture_by_theyurireviewer-d5lqbnw_(4)
joined Mar 24, 2013

Alrighty then

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Woooowww okay
This was really interesting

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

Since i read the other works in this series, i had an idea of what this would be like, but the author blew my ideas away like it was nothing.
This author is guuuuuuuuuuuuuud.
Also, would sci-fi tag be used here if we assume that they're robots or at least androids?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Also, would sci-fi tag be used here if we assume that they're robots or at least androids?

There's no indication that there's actually robots involved. Just good ol' science.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

There's no indication that there's actually robots involved. Just good ol' science.

Am I the only one who noticed? No robots, just a good old fashioned control device installed in the brain stem ala many sci/fi stories, as seen in panel one on this page

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

Yuri Girl 1001 posted:

Am I the only one who noticed? No robots, just a good old fashioned control device installed in the brain stem ala many sci/fi stories, as seen in panel one on this page

You're right! It's just an implanted control device.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

The wonders of Bluetooth

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

this was so messed up and bizarre

i love that a major plot device in this is a remote control for changing the volume of people's voices. WHY NOT.

Kachinsky
joined Oct 12, 2016

As a huge incest fan... I simply can not bring myself to read this. I really can't handle non-con.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I don't understand the voice lowering. Are they robot's? :3

It should be common knowledge that all lesbians are bluetooth compatible.

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA are 5:35 AM in my country at this time and I laugh so hard xD I expect none of my roomates wake up for this

To reply you must either login or sign up.