Forum › Mono-Eye discussion

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I was considering doing it too xD

It was pretty good. That ending got really dark really fast though.

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Isn't will be better prostitutes only had female clients?
I read normally they paid more and the sex is not so risky.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I loved that one segment

"I'll finish this up soon"
'One Hour Later'

It was like a scene from Spongebob, only with more sex.

joined Sep 30, 2016

It would be nice to add a "females only" tag.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Pretty sure that's not neccessary since we already have other tags for Het, Futanari and Yaoi. Sadpanda only has it since their Yuri tag specifically refers to lesbian sex.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Goggled Anon posted:

Pretty sure that's not neccessary since we already have other tags for Het, Futanari and Yaoi. Sadpanda only has it since their Yuri tag specifically refers to lesbian sex.

It is unnecessary cos we have it. It is called 404: Men Not Found. I appreciate the joke, but I said in discussion of tag that first and foremost they should make looking for stuff easier so we should just name it "females only" cos it is best description for it and clarity should be main priority, but I was told it sounds more like hentai site tag this way and my proposition was rejected (I'm saying from memory). I think there was some confusion as when it should be used as well, since as you mentioned hentai sites label anything that have 2 girls having sex as yuri, regardless if they do it in middle of being raped by group of males.

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

I really love that kind of hyper possessive kind of love. Although it might be a little unhealthy. xD

Isn't will be better prostitutes only had female clients?
I read normally they paid more and the sex is not so risky.

Hmmmm. That would be a lot better to be honest. Always a cringey feel when the girl starts off having sex with a bunch of guys.

joined Jul 22, 2016

...Well, that was a thing. I can't say I enjoyed it. Ahaha, it wasn't as bad as I expected either though.

joined Aug 28, 2016

I really love that kind of hyper possessive kind of love. Although it might be a little unhealthy. xD

Same here. Intense, fucked up relationships are more interesting to read about than normal healthy ones.

joined Mar 11, 2016

wow that honor student had done her homework to own the girl and it went smoothly too. :>

This kind of dark ending is alright once in a while.
Also she stopped selling herself and that other girl may decide to have a healthy relationship after getting together so it is not all bad right? I mean there is always a possibility.

Img_0469
joined Sep 9, 2016

How could you guys like this junk??? There's no love at all. It's just sad...

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Pure shit until the very end; the last page made the story worth it. Fucked-up and corrupted hoe got purified by the yuri yandere.

Refreshing read, the art is decent, but not that great, and I found the sex scene boring. Page 5 kinda is disgusting though, just like the non-yuri'd makino.

What I really liked is the "I'll break you" at the end, from the Yandere. The way the dumb hoe becomes the yandere's plaything, the way she is, and will be manipulated and will eventually end up in tears, in despair, in nothingness is delicious. A delicious gloomy, dark and bad end, but relevant. Such a great twisted twist.

well at least it isn't like the one where the girl amputated the girl she liked...

I bet you're refering to this one.

Edit : Nevri Oh, you're right, I totally forgot this one. I don't thank you for reminding me of it though.

last edited at Oct 1, 2016 2:56PM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Utoptia posted:

I bet you're refering to this one.

They clearly were talking about this one.

EDIT/ Utoptia You are welcome ♥

last edited at Oct 1, 2016 8:07PM

Orenji-kun Uploader
Pretty_ranger_icon
Yuri-Bot Scans
joined Feb 17, 2016

error in pg 17, "you're reaction" should be "your reaction"

Thanks EvilDevil for pointing that out and letting me know on twitter!

BTW, I've started a discord to discuss my projects or just chat about anything if anyone wants to check it out.
https://discord.gg/F5KSKX8

Asukaoriii
joined Jul 24, 2015

Same here. Intense, fucked up relationships are more interesting to read about than normal healthy ones.

Agreed.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Like 8 pages are missing for some reason.

Orenji-kun Uploader
Pretty_ranger_icon
Yuri-Bot Scans
joined Feb 17, 2016

Like 8 pages are missing for some reason.

whoops, lemme fix that

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

I've never before seen such a beautiful example of true love.

Also, lovely cover. I like how it leaves you unprepared for what's inside.

last edited at Oct 1, 2016 8:28PM

Nep
joined Apr 28, 2016

500,000 yen for a ride...
take my body too.. i'll take 100,00 only

Aoi-avatar
joined Dec 26, 2015

Hahahaahahahahahaha....
No, not my cup of tea

Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

ohaa interesting..

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

I find it hard to believe anyone has relationship troubles when super magic sex medicine solves everything every time.

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

How could you guys like this junk??? There's no love at all. It's just sad...

This is tame, compared to the other "Junk" I've read.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I actually expected the drug/mindbreak thing to be a lot worse, but in the end it was just kinda dumb. Even the sex was kind of meh, and I'm someone who doesn't mind toys in her yuri.

To reply you must either login or sign up.