Forum › Gakkou Gurashi! discussion

joined Feb 15, 2013

Prediction: Yuki confront Kurumi. Failed to convince her. Halfway through the talk, the melee leader dude was taking Miki as hostage and plan to run away to the company place to find a cure. Kurumi save Miki with her zombie powar. Miki successfully convince Kurumi to stay. The team heads to the drug company. Found the cure for Kurumi. Time skip. Kurumi and Miki marry in near future (because screw the government), make an awesome zombie fighting duo.

(Yuki follow Negu-nee path to become a high school teacher. While Rii becomes an elementary teacher to recover the hole Ruu left behind her. The two will hang out late after school and have their own things)

last edited at Sep 28, 2016 6:38AM

joined Mar 5, 2016

Prediction: Yuki confront Kurumi. Failed to convince her. Halfway through the talk, the melee leader dude was taking Miki as hostage and plan to run away to the company place to find a cure. Kurumi save Miki with her zombie powar. Miki successfully convince Kurumi to stay. The team heads to the drug company. Found the cure for Kurumi. Time skip. Kurumi and Miki marry in near future (because screw the government), make an awesome zombie fighting duo.

(Yuki follow Negu-nee path to become a high school teacher. While Rii becomes an elementary teacher to recover the hole Ruu left behind her. The two will hang out late after school and have their own things)

I like it, especially the kurumi and miki's part

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

KURUMII

I just want kurumi to be ok. And the rest of the original four. The new characters I'm really not bothered about at all, ha ha ha

I'm kind of disappointed about how Rii (Is it Rii? Idk) has lost her leader's edge and cares more about "Ruu" (seriously I don't think anyone thought Ruu was really there) than anything else, to the point that she's missing how far gone into the deep end Kurumi is. In the first part of the manga they always seemed like they were there for each other and secretly worried about the other, and now its kind of just Kurumi worrying all on her own. Well, apart from Miki. Miki is also great. As well as Yuki.

I miss how Rii was! Get better alreadyyy.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I think you meant 'Ruu turns up alive and unharmed and Rii's relief at seeing her sister again leads her to take up teaching'

Tumblr_inline_nhe8a3uf1f1qd2lvk
joined Aug 15, 2014

This sounds legit. I love the Kurumiki endgame part, if any pair is endgame, Kurumi and Miki would make the most sense! I think up to this point, Miki is the only one who could tear down the walls Kurumi is building around herself. I know she's doing it to protect the people she loves but she needs consolation and she needs to open up.

I'm a little bit scared about what might happen to Miki though... I don't want her getting harmed!!! I also don't know what Takahito's deal is and I just couldn't care less about him. But if he turns out to be infected and bites Miki, I will throw a fucking fit!

I think that if they don't have a "happy ending", it will eventually end with Yukki being "the last man standing". And oddly enough I think the first one to go would be Rii-san just because of the state she's in right now. She's too far gone and it's just really sad/depressing, I don't think she's in the right state of mind to survive in an apocalypse.

joined Feb 15, 2013

I think you meant 'Ruu turns up alive and unharmed and Rii's relief at seeing her sister again leads her to take up teaching'

Possibly, but if Rii plan to take a primary student teaching job (considering the chance of Yuki follow Megu-nee path is high), then most likely that Ruu was confirmed to be safe, but not around. Maybe they are strained in a different group of survivor or something and only can contact through mail some time.

Anything but Kurumi x Miki to be a zombie fighting/ materials savaging duo, will be unacceptable through. Like they will be away every couple nights out on their constant honeymoon dates. While Rii and Ruu and couple of others/ bigger group of survivors hold the fort at home trying to grow out foods like they always do in School Live club

last edited at Sep 29, 2016 12:16AM

joined Feb 15, 2013

Ah shit....

... a certain someone really need to come in on horse back to rescue her princess and save the day.

last edited at Oct 28, 2016 1:43AM

Screen%20shot%202016-04-20%20at%207.35.18%20am
joined Dec 20, 2015

Oh god... The angst is killing me.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

I feel that there is too much going on at the same time, which takes away from the story-telling and enjoyment:

• Kurumi is still missing
  • Rii is going off on her own
  • the sick dude's fate is not even mildly interesting
  • the crazy girl, who seems to have ulterior motives, is about to destroy everything, which has been hinted at but didn't really add to the suspense
  • more zombie disease theory (which I think has been hamfisted since the beginning)

Honestly, what are you going to do after you've announced that the disease is airborne and mutating? You could kill off characters at any given point with no prior indication just because. No matter how much progress your characters make and pains they go to, it's kind of moot from here on out.

joined Feb 15, 2013

I feel that there is too much going on at the same time, which takes away from the story-telling and enjoyment:

• Kurumi is still missing
  • Rii is going off on her own
  • the sick dude's fate is not even mildly interesting
  • the crazy girl, who seems to have ulterior motives, is about to destroy everything, which has been hinted at but didn't really add to the suspense
  • more zombie disease theory (which I think has been hamfisted since the beginning)

Honestly, what are you going to do after you've announced that the disease is airborne and mutating? You could kill off characters at any given point with no prior indication just because. No matter how much progress your characters make and pains they go to, it's kind of moot from here on out.

Too complicated. I'm only here for Kurumi x Miki!!!

J/k aside remember the airborne theory is still yet confirmed. Maybe the melee leader guy was tested with uni drug and he didn't realise it. And as you mentioned, it will kinda ruin the zombie theme if they over-cook it too much( what the point of zombie if you can get the disease anyway). So I will wait my judgement on it.

Whatever infect the melee leader guy, infected the helicopter pilot (whether it is airbourne or a thought-to-be harmless vaccine) so it certainly isn't an ass-pull

last edited at Oct 28, 2016 12:18PM

joined Apr 30, 2014

Gotta say that girl is a seriously evil bitch

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

New chapter out. Bit of an emotional rollercoaster this one

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I got really worried when I started this chapter, but I'm glad at the outcome.

Cjslpfhukaagkoe
joined Nov 11, 2015

That... That one is very close, right? If she didn't find her by chance, Kurumi is lost

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

Gakkou Gurashi 52, pg 11 "suddenly they're were" (suddenly there were)

joined Feb 15, 2013

Wha Kurumi!!! <3

Kurumi is like...anti-zombie right now. And God she is beautiful. like genuinely beautiful. Is it just me, or the author is obviously biased, when it comes to drawing Kurumi expression?

And Miki, stop acting lovey-dovey with another woman... Or I'm gonna ship Kurumi x Yuki instead!!

last edited at Dec 4, 2016 12:28AM

Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

UU~ I'm crying here.

Kurumi!!!! (╥﹏╥)

@risingstar3110
Too late for me xD.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

UU~ I'm crying here.

Kurumi!!!! (╥﹏╥)

@risingstar3110
Too late for me xD.

Lol i thought i m the only one crying on this chapter..

joined Jul 26, 2016

Kurumi is like...anti-zombie right now.

More like this close to going over the edge for good. :/

I mean. Even Yuki's pep talk here effectively boils down to "at least die amongst friends, not miserably in a lonely ditch somewhere..." ;_;7

joined Jun 18, 2016

Kurumi..

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

I swear by all that is holy if Kurumi (and the others) don't live through this series, I will track down the author and kick them in the shins.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

ch 52 has some pages out of order, 000B, 000C, 000D, should come before 0001

joined Apr 16, 2014

Introduce some guys, kill them off as soon as possible. Good job, author!

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

Introduce some guys, kill them off as soon as possible. Good job, author!

Hnn... most of the additions were introduced in chapter 37-38... we're are at 53 now... that's 15-16 chapters (and almost a third of the whole story till now). But I admit, it was a lot of characters whom the author all tried to give some background story to and that may have felt a little rushed in.

So, I don't really care too much about Takahito-guy and his PTSD. I just want Kurumi appear next chapter and save her Miki-damsel in distress by taking a good swing at his head... Though, that might be my KuruMiki-shipper self talking :P

joined Sep 19, 2014

I'm not really surprised by the Ruu's plot twist I had a feeling it would turn like that somehow...

I wish Kurumi was ok but I at each new chapter where I see her it becomes darker it feels like the end of the road for her and I don't want that!

If she turns I'm gonna cry until I can't cry anymore T__T

last edited at Jan 3, 2017 11:09AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.