Forum › In the Closet discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

So tattoo's are scary?

To some people, yes. There are a lot of very traditionalist social ideologies in eastern and western cultures that view tattoos as indicators and examples of dangerous or otherwise uncouth behavior.

I know in Japan, back tattoos have a long association with organized crime. So to the uninitiated, I can see how noticeable tattoos in general would make them nervous. I don't imagine this is unique to Japan by any means.

6a00d8341c766153ef0120a6b2e21f970c-450wi
joined Mar 21, 2016

Gah! I wish this one was longer. It has the makings of a good first chapter for a series.

The other series the author talked about sounded interesting. Is there an English version?

I find her work at ...
http://devilrayridinghood.tumblr.com/post/140494998083/this-is-the-english-version-of-my-comic-series
(I think the author is a woman.) I'm interested in this matter, too.

I've contacted her to ask for this stories (In the closet) but I don't have a team to do it. I'm glad to see In the Closet here.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Did y'all read the authors note? "Published on dynasty" :o how cool is that! ^_^

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Please let there be a sequel to the second chapter. I like it a lot, way better than the first.

20403_1093721790642670_7830811455589080821_n
joined Feb 18, 2015

Gah! I wish this one was longer. It has the makings of a good first chapter for a series.

The other series the author talked about sounded interesting. Is there an English version?

I find her work at ...
http://devilrayridinghood.tumblr.com/post/140494998083/this-is-the-english-version-of-my-comic-series
(I think the author is a woman.) I'm interested in this matter, too.

I've contacted her to ask for this stories (In the closet) but I don't have a team to do it. I'm glad to see In the Closet here.

the author is a woman, yes.
about the other stories, Del Vento, still have no clue about English version. but if you looking for butch, try read it on co*ico

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

I love the little note left by the author :) Hope he/she keeps up with this series!

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

So this was a serious chaper but i lost it when " dab " came up, sighhh

joined Aug 15, 2016

..... noooo, you straight girl, why u gotta play her like that... :(

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

..... noooo, you straight girl, why u gotta play her like that... :(

Jury's still out IMO whether she's a straight girl or a girl in denial, always unfulfilled by her straight romances.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

That girl got horny really fast O_o

Or maybe she was just extremely grateful?

Suspension elevator effect.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

If that's a one-shot then I refuse to count it as yuri.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Uuh, it hits right in the feels.
Aaaansgt here.
And the worst tag of this site : Het..

last edited at Aug 24, 2016 8:57AM

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Hello, I just want a place where I can scream for the feels of that last chapter, I suppose this is the place.
Sly, why T_TI love/hate the aaaaaangst tag... See that hurt..

AbyssalScepter
Kaga
joined Apr 23, 2016

I'm going for she's in denial, the title is, "In The Closet," so ehhhh.

If she's not then, noo, my little gay heart. </3

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

This is funny. The first one was bad, the 2nd one I liked. The 3rd was bad again. Maybe I should just read only the even chapters... :)

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

This is funny. The first one was bad, the 2nd one I liked. The 3rd was bad again. Maybe I should just read only the even chapters... :)

Kind of a "Star Trek Movie" effect?

Po
joined Oct 29, 2014

this chapter ended just like my relationship right now to me she's my right one but at the end she has a boyfriend and even if she likes me she's and she's confuse she's still with him i'm tired of my heart hurting yeah i'm gonna skip this manga T-T

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

"Just kidding... I don't swing that way."

me irl :(

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

god I can't stand drunk people who behave like that

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

the boys already get like 80% plus boobies and a viewpoint character they can project into. Even though it would technically grow the genre I'm just as pleased those never took off, because stupid shounen fanservice manga are stupid and I don't want them taking over my yuri.

I like the idea of a shounen yuri manga. It's different from the usual stuff you get. I don't care about fanservice. Also, I despise harem in anime/manga. It's not me getting the attention. It's someone else, no matter how much I project myself.

joined Feb 18, 2015

Chapter 3: Pretty sad... But I saw that coming...

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

This chapter is the ultimate sad ending and no happiness at all. What a pain.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Ch4 needs an edit...on page 4 "change" to "chance"

Yeah super sad story, but luckily so short it didnt really resonate(actually seemed super old-fashioned aside from what they're wearing...)

joined Jan 16, 2016

This chapter is the ultimate sad ending and no happiness at all. What a pain.

Hrm... usually I'm a pessimist, but when I see such one-shots I kinda turn 180° around.
So for me it's more the "possibility for her to find the one who truely loves her". Not the one who just missunderstood her own feelings and used her.

One of the one-shots I always feel which deserves a nice lil series about the one who is able to open the closed heart and so. (Yes I know these happenings are almost cliche already, but well... I love such happy-ending-cliches snickers)

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

I want to believe in happiness but not when these women have their fiancees. Ugh!

To reply you must either login or sign up.