Forum › Wicked Girl discussion

Optimized-tonari_no_robot
joined Aug 24, 2015

You got into a relationship with a minor and you are complaining that this relationship is somehow too healthy for her so that she's lost her edge or some bs? That's real fucked up sensei.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

What a truly awful human being.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

fuck you sensei t(-_-t)

Screenshot_2016-11-14-13-53-17(2)
joined Feb 7, 2014

Meh ! Maybe i'm such a bitch too.... i liked the way it ends
Not the conventional happy end

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

damn, sensei like her because she was messed up in the first place.

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Attraction is not something that can be controlled, and Sensei's honest thoughts do not make her a bad person. This is a sad story, but hopefully Sensei can look within herself and find a way to renew her love for Maho.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Hhhhhhhhheeeeeehhheheh i'm not drunk enough for this

joined Feb 15, 2013

Yeahhh sensei's a bit messed up, that's for sure. She needs to work on herself a bit and hopefully she'll learn to love the rose without its thorns.... I me idk about you, but i like a rose with or without thorns just as much.

Your gf is sitting behind you, isn't she? :D

Wolfsister%20cara
joined Feb 10, 2013

I'm the only one who thinks that the situation is not exactly uncommon? Perhaps is coincidence, but I can tell several people that wanting to "do the best for his/her partner" ended up "killing" what attracted them in first place without even realizing it, and later they wonder why "my partner have changed" ...

I've always thought that, in itself, doesn't have to be bad. There are many people out there who really need understanding, love and help. But amazes me that people are surprised that change happen... when that's what they search from the beginning.

It is as if, deep down, they want to be failed heroes... feel that they are "doing the right thing" but never get it to keep "the reason" why they started doing it in first place...

So, as I said ... I found the teacher the most normal person in the world.
She just wanted (and indeed has) do a good thing. Now, since she didn't think it beforehand, she will have to accept this change and learn to love their own "work" ...

last edited at Sep 8, 2016 9:02PM

Download_20181110_194445-1-1
joined Feb 12, 2016

when i saw Delinquent tag it got my hopes up, but after reading it, it wasnt neither disappointing nor satisfying, just left me with an empty kind of feeling inside

My feelings exactly

joined Apr 26, 2016

It kind of had no ending

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

I love this author. And Suwako. And her characters. But I hate them too. Ow.

Cooldudeshitlord
Tumblr_inline_mmx1mincnm1qz4rgp
joined Nov 15, 2014

We can only hope that Maho never finds out. Or at least not before she has matured enough to be able to handle such a blow. Cooldudeshitlord is right, her "edgyness" was only a protective wall or mechanism that resulted from her being an abandoned kid. I can only imagine the damage inflicted should she find out the one person finally taking care of her only liked her for her misery...

just so ya know im printing this out and putting it on my wall in a collage based around the concept of "people agreeing with me/saying im right" bc this is the kind of reassurance i need in life

Akari
joined Apr 16, 2013

bruh...

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

This was very Poetic .

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

I see people bashing on Sensei for being awful for having feelings like that. Honestly I can't blame her because she didn't know it would turns out that way. She even said she'll stay with Maho even after the realization. I for once understand Sensei's feeling because people tend to have expectations for others people to behave a certain way based on how they look or act.

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

I see people bashing on Sensei for being awful for having feelings like that. Honestly I can't blame her because she didn't know it would turns out that way. She even said she'll stay with Maho even after the realization. I for once understand Sensei's feeling because people tend to have expectations for others people to behave a certain way based on how they look or act.

We don't take kindly to thought crimes here at Dynasty.

last edited at Sep 9, 2016 1:50AM

6d773abd5093e0f04807bae3fb796be4cee752bf
joined Mar 27, 2015

Attraction is not something that can be controlled, and Sensei's honest thoughts do not make her a bad person. This is a sad story, but hopefully Sensei can look within herself and find a way to renew her love for Maho.

The most important points that most people here overlooked, nicely put. I don't get why almost everyone hates on Sensei as if she was some awfully evil sack of shit. Sure, it's not exactly the most flattering thing if you fall out of love someone because they have become a better person, but she even sacrifices herself and stays with Maho since she knows breaking up with her (and especially the reason) could mess up her life completely. It's not like she is bitching and moaning to someone wishing it hadn't been done or if it could be reversed. She simply realized it's gone in a way she didn't expect it and the situation sucks that's all there is to it.

last edited at Sep 9, 2016 1:29AM

joined Oct 6, 2014
  1. Maho is a minor.
  2. Sensei was never in love with Maho. She was in love with the idea of saving Maho. Once it appears that, that took place any passion she had died.
  3. Maho is a minor! And an immature one at that. The power dynamics in their relationship are all messed up.
Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

Agreed. There's no way for the relationship to last in the state that it's in, and there's no conceivable exit strategy that will allow it to end well. It's something that will fuck up Maho for the rest of her life. I would say that it will fuck up sensei, too, but as you find out over the course of the story, she already is.

The title is actually quite clever.

last edited at Sep 9, 2016 5:28AM

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

I don't take kindly to fetishizing the suffering of a child.

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

Well that was terrible. But, if the author follows this up with something like: sensei realizes a new feeling and makes her fall in love with Maho again, then maybe it'll be alright? Somewhere along the lines of she gets tired and leaves Maho, then either she realizes she actually loves Maho, or Maho chases after her and through that she realizes that with Maho she can be happy.

But if the author does leave it like that then yes, it is pretty terrible and there should be a bitch tag, lolol.

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

I don't take kindly to fetishizing the suffering of a child.

I am not trying to start a squabble here, and I do see how I may have suspended my disbelief to too great of an extent in regards to Maho's age (It didn't click with me what age exactly she was supposed to be on the first reading). However some people really are romantically attracted to very troubled people. These relationships often have very unfortunate results, but that doesn't mean the feelings exchanged were worthless, or that the person in question is "wicked."

joined Apr 16, 2014

Well, that ended nicely. I needed my dose of fucked up, so thanks, Yuri Project.

American_virgin
joined May 25, 2014

Yeah, the adult in the relationship should be the one who has more self-knowledge and maturity to at least follow the campsite rule (also obey the age of consent laws too). I don't think this one does.

To reply you must either login or sign up.