Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Everything will be DaiSADbu!

2015-01-21%2018.42.01%20copy
joined Dec 10, 2015

I hope they will meet again <3

Coollogo_com_262501472
joined Jul 21, 2014

Embrace the yuritism. There is only one path in life. That is Yuri. Yuri is life. We breath Yuri. We sleep, Yuri. We dream, Yuri. Yuri will one day conquer the entire world. Hurray for Yuri. Hurray for Yuri.

Yuri. Yuri. Yuri. Yuri. Yuri. Yuri. Yuri. Yuri. Yuri. Yuri. Yuri. Yuri. Yuri. Yuri. Yuri. Yuri. Yuri. Yuri. Yuri. Yuri. Yuri. Yuri. Yuri. Yuri. Yuri. Yuri. Yuri. Yuri. Yuri. Yuri. Yuri. Yuri. Yuri.

End of summary. Thanks for reading.

Thank you merry go around!

Coollogo_com_262501472
joined Jul 21, 2014

I feel like Fiona does and the statement Fiona made has become my motto because it seems like my life.
"My freezing finger tips began bit by bit, to shiver. I told myself, as I felt the chill pricking me, if you get use to the cold.

It will eventually become your resting temperature.
You should abandon your warmth."

Yuru-yuri00055-650x365
joined Mar 31, 2013

End of chapter 1: Damn it no kiss!? No one night stand? No chasing after her before she went in the car!? Wtf!? (Sorry ahem)
I shall join the corner with others now and... sob ;_;

joined Jul 20, 2011

I nominate the tag Depressing as fuck. Now if you need me, I'm going to sob in the corner...

Agreed, proposed and rejected. I hope it means that it's an actual series (as opposed to an anthology of one-shots) and thus this isn't the end yet.
Which doesn't mean the last chapter won't be something that deserves the tag. We'll see.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

aww.. I was certain this chapter would have another disappointing end but it was happy after all... Toto and Eris are adorable.

joined Apr 9, 2013

Casually brushing off attempt at murder huh....

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

I felt like Eris revealing that she loved Toto was
... a bit abrupt... especially since it came right after Toto freaking tried to smash Eris' head in with a flower vase. "You were thinking about me so much that you grew hysterical," huh? I feel like Eris a bit messed up too if she thinks that someone trying to kill her = love... Okay, it was probably more because she knew why Toto was trying to kill her, but I still find it very weird. I suppose it was her way of proving that Toto's love for her was real... Oh well, it's yuri and it ended happily so everything's good.

last edited at Sep 7, 2016 4:29PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

THAT TWIST!

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

... a bit abrupt... especially since it came right after Toto freaking tried to smash Eris' head in with a flower vase. "You were thinking about me so much that you grew hysterical," huh? I feel like Eris a bit messed up too if she thinks that someone trying to kill her = love... Okay, it was probably more because she knew why Toto was trying to kill her, but I still find it very weird. I suppose it was her way of proving that Toto's love for her was real... Oh well, it's yuri and it ended happily so everything's good.

The girl you love telling you how happy she will be with a man, how many children they will have and how she will give him her body... I guess it's normal for her to snap out of jealously, if Eris knew what Toto felt about her I must say she's a pretty fucked up teaser.

Also... the tittle made me think she would actually smash her xD, but there wasn't any violence or aaangst tag or such so the peaceful ending was expected.

last edited at Sep 7, 2016 4:46PM

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

I'm so glad it ended happily this time! TΔT

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

So is there any more to this series, or is it just these two parts?

Nao%20smug%20face
joined Feb 1, 2016

Much much better than the first part.

joined Feb 18, 2015

Pretty intense... But less sad than part one... So far. I don't count on it staying that way.

Sono.hanabira.ni.kuchizuke.o.-.atelier.no.koibito-tachi.full.1462399_avartar
joined May 28, 2015

Toto, one of the best yuri character. no hesitation, no misunderstand in her speech, it's clear. it'd be great to have more MC like her.

joined Oct 12, 2013

God, that was tense.

joined Jul 31, 2013

Pretty intense... But less sad than part one... So far. I don't count on it staying that way.

No? I haven't read ahead so I don't know anything, but given that Amy is single and currently in the picture, I'm seeing the potential for a reunion with her and Fiona at the end. Or I guess a gut-punch epilogue where Fiona married a man and has a happy family and Amy's on the outside looking in.

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

No? I haven't read ahead so I don't know anything, but given that Amy is single and currently in the picture, I'm seeing the potential for a reunion with her and Fiona at the end. Or I guess a gut-punch epilogue where Fiona married a man and has a happy family and Amy's on the outside looking in.

Don't jinx it! I've been through that way too many times! >_<

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Not sure I understand the first dialog on this page:
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/silver_gymnasium_ch02#53

Why congratulations? For what? It doesn't seem quite right to me.

Looking forward to the final chapter. Yeah, it's got to be a reunion.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Not sure I understand the first dialog on this page:
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/silver_gymnasium_ch02#53

Why congratulations? For what? It doesn't seem quite right to me.

She's congratulating Toto on starting her first period. It's not exactly subtle, lol...

Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

The girl you love telling you how happy she will be with a man, how many children they will have and how she will give him her body... I guess it's normal for her to snap out of jealously, if Eris knew what Toto felt about her I must say she's a pretty fucked up teaser.

Also... the tittle made me think she would actually smash her xD, but there wasn't any violence or aaangst tag or such so the peaceful ending was expected.

Eris wasn't teasing Toto when they were at the window. She was simply parroting what the headmistress had driven into their heads as the way things work; as the way LIFE should be for the girls once they're old enough to leave (get married, pump out kids til you die). She turned away and faced the window so that Toto wouldn't see her crying over what Eris thought she had to do.

Eris understood Toto's reason for wanting to kill her as "loving her so much that Toto would rather kill her than be forced apart like Amy and Fiona". It's completely crazy reasoning, but Eris accepted it.

And speaking of Amy, I wanted Toto to slap her, and not just shut her down verbally.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Aw, that was nice TT__TT

She's congratulating Toto on starting her first period. It's not exactly subtle, lol...

OH LOL I didnt catch that xD Hadn't spotted the pads

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Aw, that was nice TT__TT

OH LOL I didnt catch that xD Hadn't spotted the pads

Or the blood running down her leg either, apparently. XD

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Ah, thanks. That all makes much more sense now.
I originally thought the blood was from the flying shards of pottery cutting her.

To reply you must either login or sign up.