Forum › Your Fault discussion

joined Aug 29, 2016

I didn't get that last page (sorry)

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

This story was actually part of the author's collection of oneshots and the collection itself was not 100% yuri. You can check it on yuri project.

last edited at Aug 29, 2016 9:19PM

joined Aug 21, 2015

Haven't we seen this manga 3 times but its good

joined Apr 24, 2015

I don't care about ayaka at all and think kanako and senpai look much better together. And usually when I read this story I skip to page 17 onward and enjoy. Though the senpai having yandere eyes here and there was weird but I like it.

Never mind page 33 ruined it for me big time....UGH WHY RUIN A GOOD STORY LIKE THIS?!
It's clear as day that ayaka and kanako are gonna be a couple because both will relate to being used and their bond will grow stronger like in rooftop miracle (you can read it on this site)..........kuzushiro you EVIL genius.

last edited at Aug 29, 2016 10:00PM

79769fb62fb8crop
joined Dec 7, 2014

I'm a bit confused. Just to clarify, the Senpai was having sex with Ayaka on the last page right? From how I see it, the Senpai told Kanako she loved her. Once they're together, the Senpai desired more, and is now also cheating on Kanako with Ayaka?

joined Oct 21, 2013

I'm a bit confused. Just to clarify, the Senpai was having sex with Ayaka on the last page right? From how I see it, the Senpai told Kanako she loved her. Once they're together, the Senpai desired more, and is now also cheating on Kanako with Ayaka?

Yes.

Sequel when?

inb4 nice boat.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Tags to the rescue. I don't do netorare, so I'm not gonna read this. And meanwhile, those who are likely to like it can still read it and everybody is happy. Thank you, tags.

joined Oct 11, 2010

maybe we all wouldn't be so upset.
nope, still would be, that just the way it is.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Credit page

Bitch, you belong to me now >:v

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

#TeamCrazyHotSenpai

Let's go! Get the girl! :D

It's joke

The fact that your avatar is ShizNat makes this all the more funnier.

Gave this one a shot since the artwork seemed to compensate for all the tags... but I've learned my lesson...for now.

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Love triangles always tear me appart

Nws
joined Jul 1, 2014

I wonder if the senpai actually loves her. I mean you generally don't lick the sweat off the armpits of someone you don't love but I could be wrong.

joined Sep 12, 2014

this oneshot still pissed me off all the time but I'm still looking for this sequel ._.

last edited at Aug 30, 2016 12:04PM

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

Growing up is hard for everyone. :'(

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

This might not be cheating but it feels worse than cheating.

But I liked it because I am emotionally masochistic.

joined Jan 31, 2013

Tags to the rescue. I don't do netorare, so I'm not gonna read this. And meanwhile, those who are likely to like it can still read it and everybody is happy. Thank you, tags.

The tags are retarded, though, it's not NTR.

F1rstcl4ssn00b
joined Jan 26, 2016

So who had sex with SENPAI first?

F1rstcl4ssn00b
joined Jan 26, 2016

To those complaining that people went to the effort of translating and uploading this, there is a NTR tag on it, if that ain't your gig, don't read it and move on.

Feel like you have to be somewhat masochistic to really like this. And i did. :)

Agreed

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Dang it I was actually hoping the senpai to at least treat Kanako well. That extra page just make me feel worse.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

????
What do you think it is

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Faust posted:

????
What do you think it is

Probably because NTR requires existing relationship. While I can understand why stuff like one sided/two sided non spoken love can feel like they are basically together/meant to be, because of the whole not much yuri and mostly subtext stuff we have to live off, but in practice, you can't steal someone from someone when they are not actually together.

last edited at Aug 31, 2016 10:14PM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Faust posted:

????
What do you think it is

Probably because NTR requires existing relationship. While I can understand why stuff like one sided/two sided non spoken love can feel like they are basically together/meant to be, because of the whole not much yuri and mostly subtext stuff we have to live off, but in practice, you can't steal someone from someone when they are not actually together.

Doesn't have to be in a relationship, same feeling exist when it's just losing a love interest
That's why most ppl feel awful after reading this, because it feeds off those feelings. If the best friend wasn't in the picture, it'd just be kinda fucked up, but because she is, it's an even more bitter feeling, tho idr if she gets off on it too or something

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Faust posted:

Faust posted:

????
What do you think it is

Doesn't have to be in a relationship, same feeling exist when it's just losing a love interest
That's why most ppl feel awful after reading this, because it feeds off those feelings. If the best friend wasn't in the picture, it'd just be kinda fucked up, but because she is, it's an even more bitter feeling, tho idr if she gets off on it too or something

I agree it is similar feeling and can be confusing because of that, but entire point of NTR is when it is stealing someone in a relationship. That is at least the definition I'm familiar with (and NTR's definition is already pretty vague), but at least 1 part I think is consistent is that they have to be a couple.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Faust posted:

Faust posted:

????
What do you think it is

I agree it is similar feeling and can be confusing because of that, but entire point of NTR is when it is stealing someone in a relationship. That is at least the definition I'm familiar with (and NTR's definition is already pretty vague), but at least 1 part I think is consistent is that they have to be a couple.

Stealing someone's lover is the most common NTR because it hits the most. But this story is NTR, too. Kuzushiro even said that in the afterwords. It's like those mother/son (not incest) NTR where a mother is sexually corrupted by some bastard and leaves her son in the end.

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

haven't this doujin been here before? I remember reading here once

It's been here all along, there was just a last page and the author's note added.
Oh that's why thank you

To reply you must either login or sign up.