Great art, was a hot and nice read.

Wish I could get more.

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

Sweet! I loves all those tag. > <

joined Jan 4, 2014

Wish I could get more.

Agree... Would love to see their backstory and a bit more of their normal lives. I like my nsfw to be embedded as part of a proper story if possible. Still really enjoyed this one though.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Wish I could get more.

Agree... Would love to see their backstory and a bit more of their normal lives. I like my nsfw to be embedded as part of a proper story if possible. Still really enjoyed this one though.

Yeah it was refreshing reading a good nsfw story again with good art and well portrayed sex scenes

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Had the raws for this for a while, was happy to see this on the docket on Yuri-ism.

joined Apr 24, 2015

Holy crap I never thought I'd see this translated.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Nice drawings, so sweet... Why can't we have a full yuri manga with this ending?
Also one of them reminds me a character that I did.

Aoi-avatar
joined Dec 26, 2015

I thought it would be Umi x Hanayo, but this is good too, such a cute and sweet story

Nws
joined Jul 1, 2014

Simple and sweet <3

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

She said "I wonder if we will run into someone we know again"... does this hold no meaning or maybe there's a little prequel somewhere?

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

Only planned to be with her "for the summer", but at the end is talking about spending winter break at a hotspring.

dawww :3

This is definitely my favorite work of Hamao's.

last edited at Aug 25, 2016 11:19PM

Bunnythor_full_small
joined May 17, 2015

Just a question for those who know actual Japan: Is this sort a thing a major crime like it is here in the US? A minor crime? Not actually a crime but certainly grounds for termination? (I'm talking about the teacher/student shenanigans, of course--not the lesbian activity.)

In these stories, the teachers always seem a bit wary, but not afraid-of-landing-in-prison wary.

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

nice

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

She said "I wonder if we will run into someone we know again"... does this hold no meaning or maybe there's a little prequel somewhere?

same question!

Stroke_it
joined Aug 1, 2014

page 15 "There's other student who call me Yae-chan."

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Oh, in the extra page you can see Miki and Renge, character from the anime Sekai Seifuku Zveda, they had a spin off, Junketsu Light, who was pretty yuri between this two.

Artworks-000165609848-75gqpp-t500x500
joined Aug 1, 2015

Just a question for those who know actual Japan: Is this sort a thing a major crime like it is here in the US? A minor crime? Not actually a crime but certainly grounds for termination? (I'm talking about the teacher/student shenanigans, of course--not the lesbian activity.)

In these stories, the teachers always seem a bit wary, but not afraid-of-landing-in-prison wary.

Here's a thing about the age of consent in japan if your confused about that, but it may be not useful because I didn't read the whole thing

The way I see it, the purpose of this doujinshi is to show sex with little background story and drama (thats how most of these go). The teachers thoughts about "sex with a minor could land them in jail" are not there because it would cause useless drama that would take extra pages.

If this wasn't a one shot, but a series, then I would be kinda disappointed if there wasn't drama with this subject 9 times out of ten there isn't, but that's just me.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

It really depends on the prefecture/district. Like overall the functional age of consent in Japan is 18 in terms of "who can you sleep with as an adult and not go to prison" but there are additional details in different regions.

joined Jan 8, 2016

This is awesome.

Teacher best character.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Even aside from age of consent, I'm pretty sure teacher/student is a pretty big abuse of power that would get her fired at minimum, but like a lot of things they get away with it because they're fictional characters.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Here's a thing about the age of consent in japan if your confused about that, but it may be not useful because I didn't read the whole thing

The way I see it, the purpose of this doujinshi is to show sex with little background story and drama (thats how most of these go). The teachers thoughts about "sex with a minor could land them in jail" are not there because it would cause useless drama that would take extra pages.

If this wasn't a one shot, but a series, then I would be kinda disappointed if there wasn't drama with this subject 9 times out of ten there isn't, but that's just me.

I've gotten the impression that just what the law is, isn't precisely relevant most of the time. What you probably end up getting is "It would be messy to go to the police, and it would be hard to prove what is (or might be) going on in court, but the school feels it's embarrassing to have someone who's (maybe, rumoured to be) getting up to that sort of thing working for them so you're fired (or rather, we would appreciate it if you do the right thing and resign so we don't have to fire you)."
But I agree that it doesn't really matter for something like this.

joined Apr 1, 2013

way to short, needs more chapters^^

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Could we please get more long Yuri series with great characters that get to the point and then some?

last edited at Aug 26, 2016 1:34PM

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Hoorah, an age-gap story without Drama or a Manipulative member of the relationship, it has been too long since the last!

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Hoorah, an age-gap story without Drama or a Manipulative member of the relationship, it has been too long since the last!

Not really atm.
But fluffy age gap are always, always welcomed, totally agreed.

To reply you must either login or sign up.