Forum › Yuzumori-san discussion

PrettyMitsuki
Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

Mimika is acting all creepy around the girl that I'm scared for the kid's safety but Mimika's reaction is so funny that I think its fine that way. Maybe.

So how old is the kid anyway? If she is in 4th year elem then probably 10? She look so little for age she look a lot more 7-8 year old kid.

last edited at Jul 18, 2016 1:29AM

joined Mar 11, 2016

Well duh; she is just shocked by the unexpected development. Let her sort out her feelings first people. It is a bit early to call it creepy before knowing their personalities and the nature of their relationship. Mimika's reactions were for the sake of readers amusement; not clues to her normal behavior. so take it easy minna-san. =D

Tho I'd love to see the posts here if yuzumori accepted Mimika along with her creepiness. xDD

last edited at Jul 18, 2016 2:45AM

joined Jan 8, 2016

I don't think it's chosen poorly at all - I don't like that panel but I mean it was deliberate - like nez commented I think the author, while mainly staying in the cute funny side, wants a few bits that seem a bit creepy so the reader feels a bit uncomfortable with it.

And the panel is over the top deliberately i think - it's not a very realistic mental image of hugging lol - and Mimika resisted the temptation to do so either way.

That notion is thrown out the window when she does it anyway in the next chapter

Anyway! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDdCYo4eXZY

last edited at Jul 18, 2016 2:41PM by Nezchan

Dynasty
joined Apr 18, 2013

I find this pretty creepy, but it's also kinda funny - as long as it stays on platonic level, I will probably keep reading. But please no loli NSFW . :D

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I don't have any complaints about this manga but I wish people would stop telling people not to complain.
People are allowed to not like things you like, and it's even OK if something you don't find creepy strikes a creepy vibe with someone else. What I find particularly annoying is the complaint cleft stick: On one hand, I see a bunch of people saying "If you don't like it, just don't read it!" -- but on the other, it's also a common and strong criticism to say "If you haven't read it, how do you know it's bad?" And the same people will say both things.

Basically, there's a school of thought that nobody should ever say anything critical about any piece of fiction, ever (except the ones it becomes the "in" thing to bash, like Twilight and Citrus). If they haven't read it, they don't know if they really wouldn't like it, and if they have they should have known before they read it that they wouldn't like it, and so in either case they should shut up. Sorry. I say good things about manga I like, and I'll say bad things about ones I dislike if I feel like it, or even comment about less-than-perfect aspects of manga I like overall.

(I do actually see that there is vague creepiness going on here, I just don't mind for various reasons--which actually seems to be how many of the people pointing out creepiness feel)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Another thing to note, even if you call it creepy that doesn't mean you hate it. There are lots of creepy things that are worth reading.

Nws
joined Jul 1, 2014

I really don't see how people can call this creepy. Love defies logic and isn't restricted by age or gender. Also both of them are adorable.

Dasdasdasdas
joined Aug 9, 2013

I find this manga rather creepy...is like reading an old perv men fantasies about a little girl....Is not only the age, i mean, it doesn't seems that large. Is more the way the author choose to make some parts. Like the one she wants to hug her in the first chapter. Looks so disturbing, not adorable. And the way the character's thoughts feels so ...i don't find the right word, but something like "disgusting".

I mean, i get why some people could like it. But i don't really enjoy it as much.

last edited at Jul 21, 2016 2:43AM

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

This guy's NicoMaki doujins were more wholesome than this.

But Iamtotallyokaywiththis.jpg

E065_1
joined Dec 3, 2015

That's kinda creepy n scary..........

E065_1
joined Dec 3, 2015

Urm disturbing haha n disgusting

But from Mimika's reaction, it should be funny if it's not too much. But, for me it's too much lol

last edited at Jul 21, 2016 4:34AM

59453ac1563a3102b9b5731298ad55a7
joined Aug 31, 2014

So have we started the betting on whether or not Yuzumori is doing all of this on purpose?

im calling my crack theory, Yuzumori is actually older than she looks, and enjoys going out as younger, she meets Mimika and noticed the pedo then proceed to purposefully teasing her, while acting innocent.

That expresion on that page. My sides.

LOL Mimika calm down your pedo levels are showing. Gosh the facial expressions are amazing in this.

this

Sc
joined Dec 23, 2014

Age gap is cute especially highschool - college or student - teacher but please not this. I can imagine my sister. shrills

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

HOLY SHIT SHI-CHAN DOES NOT FUCK AROUND AND I LOVE IT.

last edited at Jul 26, 2016 1:47AM

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Now that's what you call a direct hit. XD

joined Sep 19, 2015

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

HOLY SHIT SHI-CHAN DOES NOT FUCK AROUND AND I LOVE IT.

IKR
MIMIKA TOOK A CRITICAL HIT

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

are you a lolicon then?

Now THAT is a loaded question XD

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

This manga is too lewd. And lol at Shi-chan telling it like it is. XD

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Somehow, Mimika's side ponytail and silliness reminds me of Nanakorobi Nene from Koukaku no Pandora.

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

are you a lolicon then?

Now THAT is a loaded question XD

Geez, almost as bad as "are you still beating your wife?"

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Mimika.exe has stopped responding

%d7%9c%d7%9b%d7%99%d7%93%d7%94
joined Dec 4, 2013

Stop lolicon 2K16
Hate it when the art is good but the story is shit :')

To reply you must either login or sign up.