Forum › *holds up a spork* ^_______^

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 10, 2010

Omg hai ^___^ I'm Ai-san and I absolutely luuuv @_____@ anime <3 and my fav is naurto!!! Okies so anyways, im going to tell you about the BEST day of my life when I met my hot husband sasuke!! <333333333 OMFGZ HE WAS SOOOOO FREAKIN KAWAII IN PERSON!!! Supa kawaii desu!!!!!!!! ^______________________________________^

When I walked onto Tokyo street =^____^=I looked up and saw…SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .> <.< >.< (^O^) (^O^) (^O^)] then I saw some baka fat bitch watching us and I could tell she was undressing him with her eyes!!!!!!! [ -_____________-;;;;; OMG I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT EITHER!!! (òó) (òó) (òó)] so I yelled "UH UH BAKA NEKO THAT'S MY MAN WHY DON'T YOU GO HOOK UP WITH NARUTO CAUSE SASUKE-SAMA LOVES ME!!! (ò_ó)" then sasuke held me close =^____^= and said he would only ever love me and kissed me again!!!!!!! ** (O)/ then we went to his apartment and banged all night long and made 42 babies and they all became ninjas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nyaaaaa!!! (^________<) ^_________________^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Seohyuncropped
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Oh you.

__mioda_ibuki_danganronpa_and_super_danganronpa_2_drawn_by_qosic__sample
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

joined Dec 4, 2010

LIKE IN HELL THAT HAPPENED. :lol:

Gabe Puratekuta
joined Jan 3, 2011

Oh god..... facepalms

joined Feb 20, 2011

WTF?~ o.o

joined Mar 8, 2011

it's... uhh... That

joined Jan 18, 2013

I can't... even read that...

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

(´・ω・)つ(・(・Kneading tits

Kopipe into the modern age.

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.........................
I have no idea if this is a reference of some sort, but it is pretty funny regardless.

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

Reported

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

I'm dead

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Someone just kill me plz

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

The lack of ""xDDDD" is disapointing

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

MASTER SPORK!

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!! DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!
love and waffles,
t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

is Genocide the correct word to describe this situation right?...........

last edited at Nov 20, 2015 8:31PM

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

I want to be the little algae girl, cleaning and drawing the bath in anticipation of my beloved fungus onee-sama. She would soon return, saying she brought the cooking ingredients and proceed to suddenly kiss me. For several minutes I'd drink her hot saliva, necessary for photosynthesis, while blushing profusely. Then she would say she's taking her share of food too, burying her face to my crotch and licking up the sweet polypeptides and polysaccharides I secrete for her.

After "dinner" and a bath, my forward and bold fungal onee-sama would have me pinned on the bed. Embrassed, I'd beg her to stop, but she'd just say "Ufufufufufu... " and continue, extending her haustorium and penetrating my cell wall. It'd hurt at first, but I'd bear it out of my love for her, and soon the permeability of my cell membrane would increase due to her secretions (such as usnic acid) and I would start to feel good, releasing even more sugars and vitamins for her growth until we are both tired. Then I'd sleep peacefully while she pats my head, secure in knowing that she'll be there for me. We'd live like this for centuries, never changing except for growing about 1mm per century (though that actually only holds for certain lichen growing in coldest regions of Antarctica).

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

Nani the fuck did you just fucking iimasu about watashi, you chiisai bitch desuka? Watashi’ll have anata know that watashi graduated top of my class in Nihongo 3, and watashi’ve been involved in iroirona Nihongo tutoring sessions, and watashi have over sanbyaku perfect test scores. Watashi am trained in kanji, and watashi is the top letter writer in all of southern California. Anata are nothing to watashi but just another weaboo. Watashi will korosu anata the fuck out with vocabulary the likes of which has never been mimasu’d before on this continent, mark watashino fucking words. Anata thinks anata can get away with hanashimasing that kuso to watashi over the intaaneto? Omou again, fucker. As we hanashimasu, watashi am contacting watashino secret netto of otakus across the USA, and anatano IP is being traced right now so you better junbishimasu for the ame, ujimushi. The ame that korosu’s the pathetic chiisai thing anata calls anatano life. You’re fucking shinimashita’d, akachan.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Anyways, >>1, please listen to me. That it's really related to this thread.
I went to Yoshinoya a while ago; you know, Yoshinoya?
Well anyways there was an insane number of people there, and I couldn't get in.
Then, I looked at the banner hanging from the ceiling, and it had "150 yen off" written on it.
Oh, the stupidity. Those idiots.
You, don't come to Yoshinoya just because it's 150 yen off, fool.
It's only 150 yen, 1-5-0 YEN for crying out loud.
There're even entire families here. Family of 4, all out for some Yoshinoya, huh? How fucking nice.
"Alright, daddy's gonna order the extra-large." God I can't bear to watch.
You people, I'll give you 150 yen if you get out of those seats.
Yosinoya should be a bloody place.
That tense atmosphere, where two guys on opposite sides of the U-shaped table can start a fight at any time,
the stab-or-be-stabbed mentality, that's what's great about this place.
Women and children should screw off and stay home.
Anyways, I was about to start eating, and then the bastard beside me goes "extra-large, with extra sauce."
Who in the world orders extra sauce nowadays, you moron?
I want to ask him, "do you REALLY want to eat it with extra sauce?"
I want to interrogate him. I want to interrogate him for roughly an hour.
Are you sure you don't just want to try saying "extra sauce"?
Coming from a Yoshinoya veteran such as myself, the latest trend among us vets is this, extra green onion.
That's right, extra green onion. This is the vet's way of eating.
Extra green onion means more green onion than sauce. But on the other hand the price is a tad higher. This is the key.
And then, it's delicious. This is unbeatable.
However, if you order this then there is danger that you'll be marked by the employees from next time on; it's a double-edged sword.
I can't recommend it to amateurs.
What this all really means, though, is that you, >>1, should just stick with today's special.

Nezchan Moderator
Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

Junk food for my eyes

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Oh we have a tough guy here huh....... unsheathes my twin katanas Well, let's see how tough you really are! jumps into the air TAAAAKE THIIIIIIIIIIIIS spins around and slashes your face open Not so tough now, huh????? grabs you and throws you up It's time to finish this little charade holds my katanas above my head YOU ARE FINIIIIISHEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!! jumps upwards so that you get impaled on my swords Heh.... easy.....

To reply you must either login or sign up.