Forum › And Then, the Two of Us... discussion

joined Feb 6, 2016

This is the best I've seen in a long time

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

Who doesn't like the metallic taste of blood in their mouth cause that’s not creepy or anything. A ghost tasting your blood doesn't scream of a beginning of a horror story. This story is really weird, I’m glad we have different variety of yuri manga's.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Yep. There is an odd atmosphere in this manga. Quite interesting read. But that ending. Ugh.

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

Wait. What? WHAT?! But there was... and then she... and then with the...

BUT WHO WAS GHOST?

Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

Please explain. :S

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Ok, this needs a second part, I have so many questions that need answering!

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Ok, this needs a second part, I have so many questions that need answering!

Aikawa_Kizuna
joined Aug 14, 2015

I don't get it?

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

I'm thoroughly confused and very eager to read more

%d7%9c%d7%9b%d7%99%d7%93%d7%94
joined Dec 4, 2013

wut

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Then end was confusing as hell.

It's was almost normal until she said "I have to return where I came from".. and then it lost all semblance of logic.

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

the fuck did I just read? cO

I don't get anything... going back? where? Whom she made a promise with? Is she dead? If so, how'd she turn 18? And what will happen then? cO

joined Apr 26, 2016

Can I say we needed an epilogur

Akari
joined Apr 16, 2013

Man that was really weird, but the art was so good.

I'm also gonna have to agree on that credits page.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I don't know what's going on, but Black Mist was my favorite character so i'm glad he's back

joined Mar 28, 2016

Then end was confusing as hell.

It's was almost normal until she said "I have to return where I came from".. and then it lost all semblance of logic.

lol so true

joined Apr 1, 2013

they should call it "the yurith sense"

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

So my interpretation is that Fushiko is some kind of supernatural being and she had come to an agreement that allowed her to stay in the human world for a time, an agreement that she managed to get extended so she could be with Yuu longer. Now her time is up and she has to go back but first she lays claim to Yuu so she can come back for whats hers. What exactly that entails is intentionally left vague because it's spookier that way.

F6027a7c125b156932db27aa264cfb2a
joined Jul 3, 2015

u wot m8

joined Jan 22, 2015

I want more of this. Time to start scouring the web.

What I understand is: the reason why Fushiko have the mist because she feels too lonely and have no love. When Yuu touched her hand, her mist went away because she found a love. Unfortunately, it came back again when she started read the letter because she felt she doesn't deserve to have Yuu. She thought maybe it's better to leave her alone so that Yuu can enjoy her school life? That is why she said she will go back where she came from (I think she meant to go back to her old town) and when she turns 18, she will see her again. It means they will have sex to become one (if you know what I mean) and her mist will go away again. I don't think she have a supernatural or something. It's just there is a meaning behind the mist.
This is what I understand

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

It means they will have sex to become one (if you know what I mean)

Yeah i got ya

joined Feb 7, 2016

What I understand is: the reason why Fushiko have the mist because she feels too lonely and have no love. When Yuu touched her hand, her mist went away because she found a love. Unfortunately, it came back again when she started read the letter because she felt she doesn't deserve to have Yuu. She thought maybe it's better to leave her alone so that Yuu can enjoy her school life? That is why she said she will go back where she came from (I think she meant to go back to her old town) and when she turns 18, she will see her again. It means they will have sex to become one (if you know what I mean) and her mist will go away again. I don't think she have a supernatural or something. It's just there is a meaning behind the mist.
This is what I understand

I like this theory
But I guess it's kinda supernatural tho because of that healing power thing? Yea, this story was cool

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Yeah this needs another part to fill up all the plot holes. Like yeah a lot of it can be seen symbolically, but you can't deny those special healing powers. So many questions... that will probably never be answered.

joined Feb 2, 2016

Why dosnt she have shadow first place or all this yuu head
It interesting Yuri manga
It leaves you think is famale Peter Pan

To reply you must either login or sign up.