Forum › Cinderella discussion

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Though I doubt Canno is physically able to focus on one couple for more than 5 consecutive chapters in anything.

Hahaha! That's a good one.

I really liked this one. Cider and Crybaby kinda has scared me in some parts but I am glad to see something warmer and fuzzier.

joined Mar 25, 2013

The long haired one is pretty obviously into her friend, and is upset that she doesn't have a chance with her but has to go along with this charade anyway. The other is revealed to have been using the glasses as a ruse to get a date with the girl she likes who she thought was straight. So pretty clear it's requited.

Sooo, how would you explain in page 4 when the long-haired one sees her 'perfect boyfriend'? I personally think she wasn't interested in her friend until page 7 or if she was interested in her before that, that was the moment when it actually clicked for her. And as the last page suggests, pigtails was in love with the long-haired one all along.

joined Apr 19, 2016

Soooo sweet! Absolutely love this!

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Was kind of confusing, but it was pretty sweet. Wish there are more chapters.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Pretty adawwwable. Needed to red the ending twice though, and really does need some more to it.

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

The long haired one is pretty obviously into her friend, and is upset that she doesn't have a chance with her but has to go along with this charade anyway. The other is revealed to have been using the glasses as a ruse to get a date with the girl she likes who she thought was straight. So pretty clear it's requited.

Sooo, how would you explain in page 4 when the long-haired one sees her 'perfect boyfriend'? I personally think she wasn't interested in her friend until page 7 or if she was interested in her before that, that was the moment when it actually clicked for her. And as the last page suggests, pigtails was in love with the long-haired one all along.

The glasses were 2nd hand and he didn't even have a face. How can he be the "perfect boyfriend"? Looks like a commercial break for those glasses ;)

Salamandrake
joined Sep 11, 2014

Can't Canno just put the flashback on the front? It'll be less confusing IMO. On another note, this is surprisingly a quite enjoyable read

joined Aug 11, 2014

I mean, the glasses were for a "perfect boyfriend", not "perfect partner irrespective of gender". Even if we assume that it's custom image based on the user's preferences and not just a generic hot guy - because hey, why not have a pair of glasses that can read your mind, they're on the moon after all - it's still going to try and present those preferences in the form of a guy, because that's what they're for. That said, the way she describes it, at least in this translation, does suggest that it's "the" perfect boyfriend rather than "your" perfect boyfriend, so I actually do think it's probably just a generic hot guy image that's the same for everyone who wears them. Either way, I don't think it's proof that the long-haired girl wasn't interested in the other girl when she tried the glasses on.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

The Japanese line is:

"Kore wo kakeru to, dareka ni kare no jōhō ga fuka-sarete,
Marude kare ga atakamo soko ni iru ka no yō na kibun wo ajiwaeru sūpā megane na no !"

…So I'd go for "generic preprogrammed boyfriend". That, or maybe Long-Hair is just bi. Or as someone said, she just realized during the "date" that she loved Twintails.

last edited at Jul 6, 2016 9:56AM

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

hey that was pretty nice. I totally called that end though

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

That was slick, yo! Would love more of this.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Reading page 17 first makes this much more coherent. I love Canno's stuff. :D

Not usually a fan of unrequited love, but this was pretty sweet.

But it's clearly not unrequited. They just both imagine so.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

That last page would have been better if they just put the "This is the past" dark border around it instead of using a confusing caption thing.

American_virgin
joined May 25, 2014

The only thing that bothered me was that it isn't that hard to walk while wearing glasses.

Yeah, that bothered me too.

I wasn't expecting to like it as much as I did though.

joined Jul 11, 2015

I EXPECT A SEQUEL FOR THIS TOO

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

The only thing that bothered me was that it isn't that hard to walk while wearing glasses.

Yeah, that bothered me too.

I wasn't expecting to like it as much as I did though.

Maybe she wanted Long-Hair to hold her hand?

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Maybe she wanted Long-Hair to hold her hand?

That naughty little minx.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

The Japanese line is:

"Kore wo kakeru to, dareka ni kare no jōhō ga fuka-sarete,
Marude kare ga atakamo soko ni iru ka no yō na kibun wo ajiwaeru sūpā megane na no !"

…So I'd go for "generic preprogrammed boyfriend". That, or maybe Long-Hair is just bi. Or as someone said, she just realized during the "date" that she loved Twintails.

It could have been a lie. She made everything up so that her friend wouldn't notize her feelings, stop digging into it.

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

this one's waaayy too cute. it warmed my heart and soul

Profile%20picture
joined Jan 23, 2020

Awesome feature! This was really cute :)

Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

That was kinda weird but I think(?) I liked it

To reply you must either login or sign up.