Forum › New Game discussion

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

4 days

That was cute. And it was nice to see Hajime and Yun again

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

When did we get Yuri Crush as a tag? Has it always been there?

If you know two cute girls and they ask you to get them drinks from the vending machine, you push the button for this drink.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

God-damnit, I ship them all! Kou and Rin, Aoba and Hifumi, Nene and Umiko, Hazime and Yun, I ship all of them!

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

When did we get Yuri Crush as a tag? Has it always been there?

If you know two cute girls and they ask you to get them drinks from the vending machine, you push the button for this drink.

No. It was recently added as a tag because previously it was not.

joined Mar 26, 2014

God-damnit, I ship them all! Kou and Rin, Aoba and Hifumi, Nene and Umiko, Hazime and Yun, I ship all of them!

Yep! Shippers paradise ~

joined Mar 26, 2014

Lol the Yuri crush tag. XD They add it now? Hahaha!
And here I thought that ship had already sailed.

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Lol the Yuri crush tag. XD They add it now? Hahaha!
And here I thought that ship had already sailed.

An armada at our command.

deltahalo241
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I also thought about what these couples would be like on their first 'night' together, and I came to the conclusion that they would all be nervous and awkward aside from Umiko, who would be assertive and dominant, yet also like a child in some respects.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Two chapters at the same time ? Yayness ! Also, KouxRin having a christmas moment was great. :3

joined May 23, 2015

I have come to the conclusion that this manga is the line between yuri and subtext.

It slowly gets gayer as it goes on.

Rin almost goes yandere at one point.

HopeFromYuri
5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Ah man, i want christmas now

Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

"It (the snow) looks like it will stick... Why don't you stay at my place tonight?" - How I wish this went down.

Kuvl_u-8
joined Nov 1, 2015

the first ep of the anime was so good ! hifumin is so cute in the anime ! when nenecchi come i'm gonna die from cuteness !! :D

i LOVE the coloring they used

drpepperfan Admin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

They introduced Shizuku and Umiko much earlier in the anime, but I suppose that is pretty standard in adaptations.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

In the anime, I love how Hifumin's voice change whether she's chatting or actually talking, going from all meek to cheerful. XD

And the opening is nice too. Good choice of voices overall.

Yun-chan. <3

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Oh crap, the anime's out already?! It's not even up on Nyaa. Woo! \o/

Edit: I can die happy

Edit2: Oh god Aoba's cough is as cute as I imagined it aaaa

last edited at Jul 5, 2016 6:04AM

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

First episode is about as good as can be reasonably hoped for. Changes include some new material, yuri elements being played up, and a touch more fanservice

What confuses me though is that the OP heavily features Hajime and Yun

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Don't see the issue with that, they're both part of the main cast

joined May 23, 2015

They introduced Shizuku and Umiko much earlier in the anime, but I suppose that is pretty standard in adaptations.

According to a director interview, it's because they're popular characters, so they're having them be active characters from earlier on to please fans.

Oh crap, the anime's out already?! It's not even up on Nyaa. Woo! \o/

It'll never be on nyaa because CIRCUMSTANCES.

First episode is about as good as can be reasonably hoped for. Changes include some new material, yuri elements being played up, and a touch more fanservice

What confuses me though is that the OP heavily features Hajime and Yun

Again, from the director interview, they want to end the series at "a really good ending point" aka probably the end of volume 2, meaning they didn't have enough material to fill it out. So they asked the author to write them an extra episode worth of material (the manga-version of that meeting of Umiko and Hazuki was published in the interview). He also stated that with the anime-original material he wanted to try and show more scenes outside of the office, hence the "my first kouhai" conversation taking place when they go out for lunch instead of at their desks.

He also stated that his favorite character is Hajime. What effect that may or may not have had on the OP, I can't say.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Yeah, was wondering about the pacing... First episode covers the first 3 chapters. If they keep going at this pace, they'd cover around 36 chapters assuming they go for the 12 ep format. From the introduction of Umiko and Shizuku and the small additions, figured they'd put in some filler to try and stretch it with the release of the first game.

Here's hoping the fillers will be good. ^^ And if that means I get to see more Yun, I'll have no complains. :3

-vmfsod
joined Feb 28, 2016

Doga Kobo and everyone involved did a fantastic job! Everything was so beautiful... I think I might have shed a tear from smiling too much! Here's to an awesome season!

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Aoba x Kou got a good start, so I'm happy..The adaptation also smooth so far so it's all good.

I sorta expected/ hoped for a Nichijou~ish adaptation through (so the episode is chopped up into smaller segment with lots of screen transition, instead of being connected into a massive episode). But I guess this is also good

last edited at Jul 5, 2016 8:56AM

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

According to a director interview, it's because they're popular characters, so they're having them be active characters from earlier on to please fans.

Yup yup happens quite often I feel, in these types of shows that are not hugely story focused at least. Characters will feel more integrated into the whole when they are there from the beginning, fans will get more scenes with their favorites, win-win really.

Looking forward to more adorably awkward Hifumin times~

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Too bad that the anime unlikely will reach the Umiko x Nene date.Some awesome moment then

To reply you must either login or sign up.