Forum › The Last Uniform discussion

yurinaissance
56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

In any case... Tell the party or not about your feelings since it is unrequited still the same pain.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

So Hana & Hina after school has been licensed? That's good for Morinaga - but it will probably be ages before I can get to read new chapters now :(

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Always good to see some more

yurinaissance
56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

I like Anzu x Tsumugi...

joined Feb 3, 2016

I'm so happy that I found that the third one did exist. I can die happy now.

on a side note: I really did enjoy the credits more then I should. Especially when the author just made the girls do perverted things for no reason XD.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Well, the second time through was just as disappointing as the first.

Lomographic Colored Past
74ec91ae-b46c-44be-9b5e-7c40e1fb423d
joined Dec 29, 2016

So, I'm guessing Beniko and Tsumugi became a couple? And Anzu will go to the vocational school? So Fuuko still continues her platonic relationship with Ai. I wish Ai could meet someone that will truly love her. This manga is like Hourou Musuko, it was long with little development on the characters relationship.

last edited at Feb 3, 2017 10:33PM

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

It's big! It's bold! It shows Tsumugi and Beniko as you've never seen them before! New cover art, lots of other new art, new stories, a 20 page special chapter, and a new afterword, it's the second edition volume 2 special (+ extras)! Coming soon to a Dynasty near you!

It's in QC; it won't be long now. This is the final chapter and completes The Last Uniform (unless someone puts me in touch with the missing doujin).

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

It's big! It's bold! It shows Tsumugi and Beniko as you've never seen them before!

With some actual closure to their story? Because that would be very appreciated.

last edited at May 30, 2017 10:44AM

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Without actually answering your question, some of the tags I may be adding to this chapter include Adult Life, Biting, Eichi. You won't have to wait long, It might even be released tomorrow the 30th. (No guarantee of that of course.)

Edit: An advance copy of the title (it probably won't change) "Bind Her To Me, and Place My Mark."
This isn't a spoiler, right? Since it'll be the first thing a person sees even before clicking on it.

last edited at May 30, 2017 3:37AM

YuriCannibal
joined Apr 6, 2015

That was nice ensing for them.

Now if only Mera finished Fuu and Ai's story I would truly be happy with this series.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

That was nice ensing for them.

Now if only Mera finished Fuu and Ai's story I would truly be happy with this series.

I agree. and if only someone would bring out volume 3 in English. What a weird place to stop.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

By the way, as I've seen with my own friends and relatives, if you land a "princess," they're usually quite high maintenance. Tsumugi is finding that out about Beniko. Fortunately, she's too devoted to care.

At first I only cared about Ai-chan and Fuu-chan but Beniko and Tsumugi and their rivals grew on me.

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

This series is so old, geez. Was this Mera's debut? It's a very different style from her later works that's for sure and was rather lackluster for me. I remembered why I didn't remember anything about it from the first time I read it. Seeing Tsumugi and Beniko in the extras volume was heart-warming, but I feel like Ai and Fuuko never received the same resolution, despite being the "main" couple. Honestly they were a little boring to read about actually? Cause of how shallow the characterization was? But to be fair, I don't think that's Mera's strong point. Was dissappointing to see anyway.

All of the characters needed more background details and in-depth looks at their characters. When Ai said she wanted to get closer to Fuuko in the third volume, I was incredulous, because how do they know nothing about each other and what does she even like about her? The prince imagery shows up aproximately twice and isn't a recurrent theme, since Fuuko never does anything truly prince-like after the first chapter. There's also inconsistent characterization, cause when do Ai and Fuuko even get closer? What happened to the awkward middle school Ai? What happened to her seeing Fuuko as annoying? I saw more of a relationship grow between Ai and Anzu than Ai and Fuuko. What's up with not revealing the concern Beniko has of burdening Tsumugi until the very last two chapters. keyboard smash

At least seeing Tsumugi and her awkward realization she's just like Asagi in some ways made reading this worth it. And the chapter with her saving Beniko from getting burned was pretty hot, pun unintended.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

This series is so old, geez. Was this Mera's debut? It's a very different style from her later works that's for sure and was rather lackluster for me.

I found it semi-unreadable on a formal level—it’s hard for me to separate the problems with the plot and characterizations from the awkward page layouts and clumsy scene breakdowns. I found it difficult to look at it closely enough to keep track of what the characters were doing.

But over time the author has become exponentially more sophisticated as a storyteller—I’ve never been in love with those semi-dead-doll’s-eyes character designs, but now I find them much more pleasing and just more of the author’s trademark than I did in the early works.

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

I put off not reading this for 2 years, but now i feel so disappointed. I always thought that Fuu and Ai werethe main couple, but they weren't even given an ending. x.x It's just a lot of soon we'll be able to meet stuff. :(

joined Jan 14, 2020

Is this a pun on the Last Unicorn?

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Is this a pun on the Last Unicorn?

It is somewhat common in Japan for high school uniforms to have small differences between the years, so that you can tell at a glance what year a student is in. So The Last Uniform is a reference to the 3rd year version of the uniform. And thus the alternate title Our Last Season.

Img_5033%204
joined Jan 18, 2021

I know I’m late to the party, but I thought the end of chapter 11 was one of the sweetest things I’ve ever read.

To reply you must either login or sign up.