Forum › Forum Rules

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Don't do this please. We've been over this a hundred times for 2 years and it's ended the same way every single time. It won't be different this time.

I beg you, just save us all some time and move on. I've heard your opinion, I know what you think and it's not allowed on the site. Please do not continue with this and make us have to do all this again. There are other places where people who agree with you can talk about this and agree on it, but this is not the place. Please.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Since Nezchan's "situation update" post is locked, posting a big
THANKS(I dont remember how to up the font, but just imagine it to be like huge or whatever)
^_^
And rarely stated...., we appreciate all that admin works hard at

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Ku-7f9vb

Why are you deleting my posts that do not break the rules?

Last I checked spamming dozens upon dozens of posts constitutes rule breaking on like 99% of all forums everywhere on the internet, lol.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol, love the avatar! Angry god-aka right? ^_^

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

See, this dude is exactly why the rules have moderator discretion built in and aren't over-specific. Because trolls like this dude use tightly defined rules as monkey bars, forcing you to argue on their level because they've found some sort of technical loophole. When moderators are allowed to operate on a "don't be a dick" level, you don't have to get legalistic about it.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Seriously, it gets into one big game of "Not touching youuuuuuuu!"

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol! Very true, im just glad that we have admin here all hours to handle this stuff...
Good job people!

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

KcaT

Lol, love the avatar! Angry god-aka right? ^_^

Yup from this page.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Nice!

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Please, delete the post of halmoni. She indirectly continued the dispute, with a tone argument by the book to boot. "let's keep it civil"... ayfkm?. And I can't even respond to that. Where is the fairness you called for?

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

Proposal for a new rule:
Administrators' or moderators' decisions regarding bans or other punishment decisions MUST NOT be discussed or argued. Breaking this rule would cause a ban.

This rule is used on other forums I regularly visit and works quite well.

last edited at Mar 15, 2016 5:36AM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

takachi posted:

Proposal for a new rule:
Administrators' or moderators' decisions regarding bans or other punishment decisions MUST NOT be discussed or argued. Breaking this rule would cause a ban.

Yea, it makes sense and could work on a forum that moderators standard are clear and consistent. Here when moderator(s) react, it feels completely random, and punishment is often uneven/unfair. Implementing this rule could be a disaster.

last edited at Mar 15, 2016 8:48PM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

takachi posted:

Proposal for a new rule:

Yea, it makes sense and could work on a forum that moderators standard are clear and consistent. Here when moderator(s) react, it feels completely random, and punishment is often uneven/unfair. Implementing this rule could be a disaster.

Within reason, and not to just stubbornly and butt hurtedly protest, discussing/arguing should be alright.

Altho Takachi's really just saying that because they took Nya-chan's criticism over an author personally, and is really just trying to get the rule to work in their favor
I wouldn't consider a rule proposed with such resentment and questionable motives too seriously

last edited at Mar 16, 2016 3:40AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Proposal for a new rule:

With this rule applied, I would be banned every week unless I tried not to discuss in FF's thread like I was doing these days.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Just so you all know, I'm not considering that rule seriously in the first place. I don't think it's a good one here.

Page-11
Dynasty Scans
joined Feb 14, 2011

Discussion is fine, just don't be a dick about it.

Altria_04
joined May 5, 2016

It's so hard to read (=´;ω;`=)
Excited when find this web, and then realize how poor my English is.
This fact really saddens me.

HopeFromYuri
5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

I like rules. They keep things going.

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Is it against the rules to say " IM SO PUMPED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER OF _______"?

drpepperfan Admin
joined Oct 12, 2010

probably not

unless youre pumped for bleach

last edited at Jun 11, 2016 5:34PM

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

probably not

Whats that supposed to mean -u-

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

probably not

Whats that supposed to mean -u-

It means he's tough, but he's fair.

Lainchan
joined Feb 3, 2016

How do you decide what images you put on the site and what not? For example this author, Saya, has numerous yuri images other than the four that are here. Is it a conscious decision to pick some images and not others, or do you just pick at random?

Btw I hope this is the right place to ask this, I couldn't find a questions thread and I didn't want to clutter the board with stupid questions.

drpepperfan Admin
joined Oct 12, 2010

How do you decide what images you put on the site and what not? For example this author, Saya, has numerous yuri images other than the four that are here. Is it a conscious decision to pick some images and not others, or do you just pick at random?

Btw I hope this is the right place to ask this, I couldn't find a questions thread and I didn't want to clutter the board with stupid questions.

Hey. Image's are a combination of requests by users and personal selections by uploaders. If you want to request images you like to be added to the site you can do so via the upload request form.

As for what pictures get uploaded by artists, it's partly due to picking ones that are specifically suggested by users, and partly for varieties sake. There's a lot of artists out there producing works for a large number of series, so while a lot of pics by the same artist could be uploaded, we tend to try and avoid that, instead uploading a number of different artists at once.

In terms of which specific images get uploaded by people who produce a lot of yuri, I guess it could be described as random, but also not? I tend to look through their work, see something that looks good and add it. Unless a work is just not very good at all, there's very little "conscious decision" in not uploading something.

Specific examples usually help narrow down what gets uploaded btw, so a request which links to specific pictures, a comic etc. by an artist helps a lot more than a link to their Pixiv or a gallery of their work. Which isn't to say those will just be rejected, cause they won't. But it makes it a lot easier for us, and improves the chance of them being added overall.

Lainchan
joined Feb 3, 2016

Thank you I understand it now.

To reply you must either login or sign up.