Forum › The Day the Cherryfruit Ripens discussion

joined Dec 17, 2013

The age is just a number... what a beautyfull story -w-

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

aaaa so cute so cute so cute

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

How did a good story turns to have such a generic situation like that? The first part was pretty good, but this? I was frankly expecting something more.
Credit page strong as ever.

last edited at Jun 4, 2016 12:21AM

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Hmmmm..so my future lover might be being delivered right now..or could be in the incubator..loooool

last edited at Jun 4, 2016 12:28AM

uzumakixhinata
joined Nov 7, 2013

this is the kind of ending that I ever need to read. Love it.

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

F-Four fingers !? Can I... !? Can she even... !? XDD

joined Oct 3, 2015

the credits hahaha! machi-san is clueless haha

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

As nice as this was, did anyone else find it a bit creepy that a 25 year age gap story has a title that talks about ripening fruit?

I guess it's about popping her cherry? Or something.

I don't find it creepy, after all there are some beautiful 40 yo women that anyone could be attracted to. I just think it'll be quite hard to make it work in the long run. Though not impossible.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

As nice as this was, did anyone else find it a bit creepy that a 25 year age gap story has a title that talks about ripening fruit?

I guess it's about popping her cherry? Or something.

I don't find it creepy, after all there are some beautiful 40 yo women that anyone could be attracted to. I just think it'll be quite hard to make it work in the long run. Though not impossible.

Well they seem to have managed to make it work for three years so they're probably doing something right.

%e3%83%81%e3%83%83%e3%83%86%e3%82%a3
joined May 10, 2015

Oh God yes. Yes.

joined Mar 5, 2016

i was going to mention that, haha

Cf6a3677-15c1-4509-9ea7-f5ad06e26511
joined Nov 30, 2015

This one was quite good.

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

I'm wondering what her son's reaction to all these...

yurinaissance
56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

Aaaawww... I thought there will be another sequel yet time skip end it. So nice, badly it end soon.

Cjslpfhukaagkoe
joined Nov 11, 2015

that is the sweetest "You idiot you should rely on me more" that i have ever seen

I wonder if there's a side story, from the son's POV? It'll be interesting lol

59453ac1563a3102b9b5731298ad55a7
joined Aug 31, 2014

wait does Machi have experience with women? she did say she would be teaching.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

wait does Machi have experience with women? she did say she would be teaching.

Nah. It's just teaching how to kiss. Kissed her husband and all that.

joined Aug 18, 2015

25 years difference is no problem bc like someone has said before age is just a number. However, I find it creepy when a 41 years old woman dating a 16 years old.

last edited at Jun 4, 2016 2:40PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Age gap is tricky. It can be uncomfortable depending on how it's done.

This one is well done and I don't feel the creepiness you are all talking about.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

this was cuuute

i do like that Machi was all >( cmon dont be stupid, I know what I'm doing when she admitted that she had asked her senpai for advice hahaha.

Also the son still remains the best son yess

joined Aug 18, 2015

This one is well done and I don't feel the creepiness you are all talking about.

from the legal standpoint, the 41 years old woman would go to jail if they lived in the states. 16 years old is not mature to enter into a relationship with an adult. The adult should know better to not take advatage of the younger even though the younger is the instigator. Imagine how the parents of girl feel abt the relationship. well, everyone likes happy ending, & this is yuri. so I guess most people r okay with it.

joined Aug 4, 2014

Not very developed fantasy pairing, soap opera moment as a source of drama... Overall meh.
That milf said she would marry somebody so she won't be alone - am I supposed to believe that person with this kind of mindset will treat her current relationship seriously?
Yeah, right.

last edited at Jun 4, 2016 11:05PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

from the legal standpoint, the 41 years old woman would go to jail if they lived in the states. 16 years old is not mature to enter into a relationship with an adult.

Uh no. Age of consent is 16 almost everywhere (lower in some countries) and in most states anyway.

If she was under 16, yeah. But since she's over 16 and the relationship is not abusive (or exploitative), this is legal.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Not very developed fantasy pairing, soap opera moment as a source of drama... Overall meh.
That milf said she would marry somebody so she won't be alone - am I supposed to believe that person with this kind of mindset will treat her current relationship seriously?
Yeah, right.

Well, in the end, they move in together. That's serious enough, that she had a change of heart and gave up on marrying someone because she found love anyway and won't be alone.

As long as both party work on it, any relationship can last.

last edited at Jun 5, 2016 3:22AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

from the legal standpoint, the 41 years old woman would go to jail if they lived in the states. 16 years old is not mature to enter into a relationship with an adult.

Uh no. Age of consent is 16 almost everywhere (lower in some countries) and in most states anyway.

If she was under 16, yeah. But since she's over 16 and the relationship is not abusive (or exploitative), this is legal.

In Canada, the age of consent is 18, with exceptions for very specific circumstances. Effectively, the same is true of Japan (as laid out in the Children Welfare Act). Pretty certain it's very much the same in many other countries.

To reply you must either login or sign up.